Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footage wanted & Football Museum 23:34 - Jul 8 with 2454 viewsupthedale

Don't know if anyone else has had a chance to go to the new football museum yet, tbf it only opened yesterday, but we went and were looking at an interactive fact file thing about Rochdale (pretty much the only thing in the place that admits Rochdale exists as a club!) and a man next to us said "up the dale"....we turned and it was Chris Dunphy! Had a good chat with him about the upcoming season and changes, he was optimistic about it.

On the footage note, does anyone happen to have/know where there is footage of Jason Peake's goal against Halifax, the overhead kick goal? Thanks.
Footage wanted & Football Museum on 06:45 - Jul 9 with 2408 viewsTalkingSutty

I was there yesterday and on the street lamp posts around the city centre are flags flying advertising the opening of the museum and the only team in the whole of the country imposed on the flags is Rochdale FC.

It shows fans celebrating in the black and white kit (MMC sponsor on the front). Was good to see.
Footage wanted & Football Museum on 12:33 - Jul 9 with 2308 viewsBanned4ever

I Was going to go has a family but they dint wont to go.
But its on my to do list.
Footage wanted & Football Museum on 12:34 - Jul 9 with 2305 viewsusername

I'm probably going with my dad later in the summer holidays
Footage wanted & Football Museum on 20:04 - Jul 9 with 2225 viewsupthedale

Footage wanted & Football Museum on 06:45 - Jul 9 by TalkingSutty

I was there yesterday and on the street lamp posts around the city centre are flags flying advertising the opening of the museum and the only team in the whole of the country imposed on the flags is Rochdale FC.

It shows fans celebrating in the black and white kit (MMC sponsor on the front). Was good to see.

Ah right brilliant if that's the case! I didn't see any (obviously following on from my initial post!), maybe we just didn't walk the right way to see them.

I didn't expect a massive amount on us or anything, and I understand it's a national museum, but we are a local club and it would have been nice to see a shirt/ticket/scarf/whatever else in the museum...anything really!

Did you go to it when it was in Preston?
Footage wanted & Football Museum on 23:16 - Jul 9 with 2175 viewsdalebolt

Went when it was at Preston, and as a football fan got to say it was pretty good. Been following the developments in the build up to opening in manchester and a couple of things dale on their website. Checkout day 36 on their countdown. Looking forward to going over the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024