Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
service not fit for purpose . 12:32 - Nov 25 with 2370 viewsBanned4ever

This is a little write up why I feel the child Social Service we have in this country is not fit for purpose and should be scraped altogether
Im not doing this out of any political motive .

For 2 decaides between 1940ss to mid 1960s Children were shipped out to Australia where the was put into a environment where they was used has slaves and suffered both sexual and physical Abuse .

www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/eastmidlands/series9/week_nine.shtml

There was wide sexual abuse of Children in care homes during the 70/80s and still is thats coverd up by the authoritys

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/no...fail-abused-children

in the 90s the estate I lived on had several children put into care because there was a false allegation of Ritual occult sexual abuse
theisticsatanism.com/asp/old/Rochdale.html

80s on going Sexual grooming gangs on white girls by Asian gangs. Covered up by Authority's

menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/p/1589933

I have a friend who wanted to foster a child though Social Service but not allowed because he a Christian minister so had to go though a private fostering agency.

All the above cases give me the reason to say the child social service is not fit for purpose .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
service not fit for purpose . on 12:59 - Nov 25 with 2325 viewsjudd

That Bournemouth equaliser really pissed you off eh Charlie?

Poll: What is it to be then?

service not fit for purpose . on 13:00 - Nov 25 with 2325 viewsDySporting

I'm responsible for child protection in the school I work at and was at my previous school.

In the last week I've had four meetings with social services, meeting with parents and being involved in child interviews. The problem is that SS give huge chunks of responsibilities to schools now and I chair CAF (common assessment framework) meetings for vulnerable children and am responsible for ensuring that parents following the guidance and advice given. At present I am having to source and buy new mattresses and clothes for children - this wasn't part of my teacher role when I trained!

SS do a job initially but are to quick to withdraw their support, this results in it all going tits up again and you going round and round in circles. To be fair they are under resourced and under staffed and the police unfortunately are of little use for the same reasons
service not fit for purpose . on 13:12 - Nov 25 with 2311 viewsBanned4ever

service not fit for purpose . on 12:59 - Nov 25 by judd

That Bournemouth equaliser really pissed you off eh Charlie?

Ha,ha just a little but a good draw against a very good inform team .
David James is still Calamity James lol
service not fit for purpose . on 13:17 - Nov 25 with 2301 viewsBanned4ever

service not fit for purpose . on 13:00 - Nov 25 by DySporting

I'm responsible for child protection in the school I work at and was at my previous school.

In the last week I've had four meetings with social services, meeting with parents and being involved in child interviews. The problem is that SS give huge chunks of responsibilities to schools now and I chair CAF (common assessment framework) meetings for vulnerable children and am responsible for ensuring that parents following the guidance and advice given. At present I am having to source and buy new mattresses and clothes for children - this wasn't part of my teacher role when I trained!

SS do a job initially but are to quick to withdraw their support, this results in it all going tits up again and you going round and round in circles. To be fair they are under resourced and under staffed and the police unfortunately are of little use for the same reasons

Services will always be undermanned and lacking in resources whatever service they be .
Think a shake up is required maybe take it at of the councils hands and bring in a new agency .
Heard council take children in because they receive a lot of funding that seem like children are merchandise to be bought its all flipping wrong .
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
service not fit for purpose . on 13:48 - Nov 25 with 2273 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I think its been known for years that Social Services are not up to scratch they need to bring in them background test's and stuff as its government section of service. I'm not gonna get into it on here but my experience of the Social Services

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024