Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unlucky Jose 08:55 - Jun 2 with 3346 viewsonehunglow

Seems his attempts to have Anthony Taylor and his family assaulted failed ,but only just .
The worst scenes I’ve seen regarding sport referee.
Roma and this steaming piece of garbage should be banned for five years .

We are well rid of this oil from the Prem League

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Unlucky Jose on 10:17 - Jun 2 with 2908 viewsshandyjack

Taylor actually had a very good game as well. Not his fault Roma players and coaches acted like spoilt brats the whole game

Poll: Expectation for the season

Unlucky Jose on 11:12 - Jun 2 with 2862 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 10:17 - Jun 2 by shandyjack

Taylor actually had a very good game as well. Not his fault Roma players and coaches acted like spoilt brats the whole game

They re something aren’t they Roma.
Some of the most cowardly crap houses around.
The preening Portuguese is made for them.
It was never ever his fault .

Unlucky Jose on 11:17 - Jun 2 with 2856 viewsLuther27

Unlucky Jose on 11:12 - Jun 2 by onehunglow

They re something aren’t they Roma.
Some of the most cowardly crap houses around.
The preening Portuguese is made for them.
It was never ever his fault .

That dinosaur should be banned from any position in football for 5 years. Hopefully that should serve as a warning to other “over enthusiastic “ managers with regards to officialdom.
Unlucky Jose on 12:19 - Jun 2 with 2814 viewsTogg

Can't disagree with any of that. Those scenes at the airport were totally inexcusable and Jose added fuel to the fire with his juvenile taunts.
Unlucky Jose on 12:57 - Jun 2 with 2766 viewsmajorraglan

UEFA and FIFA need to clamp down on player misconduct and they need a code of conduct similar to the one in rugby. Players who hassle the ref gets a card, free kicks get moved on 10 yards etc. etc d also consider points deductions, but given the way some teams seem to enjoy more “Rub of the green” than there I’d have concerns about consistency of application.
Unlucky Jose on 13:00 - Jun 2 with 2763 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 12:19 - Jun 2 by Togg

Can't disagree with any of that. Those scenes at the airport were totally inexcusable and Jose added fuel to the fire with his juvenile taunts.

He absolutely has form for winding everyone up which might give him an advantage.
If he gets beat then he is worse than most toddlers .
He never grew up as a man .
He is a rat

Unlucky Jose on 13:03 - Jun 2 with 2763 viewsbonymine

I have nothing but utter contempt for this arrogant, obnoxious piece of filth who is a bully of the highest order especially when things don’t go his way.

Not missed one iota by his absence in the Premier League.

Always been Moaninho throughout his career.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Unlucky Jose on 13:29 - Jun 2 with 2719 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 13:03 - Jun 2 by bonymine

I have nothing but utter contempt for this arrogant, obnoxious piece of filth who is a bully of the highest order especially when things don’t go his way.

Not missed one iota by his absence in the Premier League.

Always been Moaninho throughout his career.

Certainly a face you could punch all night
He respects nobody apart from himself

Login to get fewer ads

Unlucky Jose on 17:20 - Jun 2 with 2629 viewssw02sea

I was praying for Roma to miss penalties, so that the obnoxious tw@t and his obnoxious team, could crawl back into the drains where they belong.
Unlucky Jose on 18:22 - Jun 2 with 2579 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 17:20 - Jun 2 by sw02sea

I was praying for Roma to miss penalties, so that the obnoxious tw@t and his obnoxious team, could crawl back into the drains where they belong.

I missed it all.
I wished I had seen the penalties .
Best way to lose for @ jerk like Josy.

Quite why nobody has chinned him I don’t know.

Sevilla now my favourite foreign team

Unlucky Jose on 18:30 - Jun 2 with 2572 viewsGwyn737

Unlucky Jose on 12:57 - Jun 2 by majorraglan

UEFA and FIFA need to clamp down on player misconduct and they need a code of conduct similar to the one in rugby. Players who hassle the ref gets a card, free kicks get moved on 10 yards etc. etc d also consider points deductions, but given the way some teams seem to enjoy more “Rub of the green” than there I’d have concerns about consistency of application.

The one massive advantage rugby has over football is that both the 10 yard rule and reversal of penalties have such massive impact. There’s no commonality with football sanctions.

If they wanted to clear it up quickly they’d mic the refs up and let the footage be available for action.
Unlucky Jose on 18:43 - Jun 2 with 2555 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 18:30 - Jun 2 by Gwyn737

The one massive advantage rugby has over football is that both the 10 yard rule and reversal of penalties have such massive impact. There’s no commonality with football sanctions.

If they wanted to clear it up quickly they’d mic the refs up and let the footage be available for action.

Surely referees could go into dressing rooms prior to games and simply tell players to go through their captain if they have an issue .
Anyone haranguing the ref in contravention is simply sent off.

Football hasn’t the guts to do so

Unlucky Jose on 19:50 - Jun 2 with 2523 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unlucky Jose on 10:17 - Jun 2 by shandyjack

Now this is my problem. I heard Rio Ferdinand talk in scathing terms about the fans who abused the officials and fair enough it shouldn't happen.
What irks me is tht a large driver of fans behaviour is how the players behave, they play act, they cheat and then they moan like big children. then you get Mourinho confronting officials after the game, what example are they setting?

We need refs to behave like they do in rugby and we need the ai+uthorities to back the refs like they do in rugby. In my opinion this is why rugby doesn't have these problems so much, respect for the rules, respect for the officials.

But then saying that, the refs need to improve because they often are freaking useless.
Unlucky Jose on 20:09 - Jun 2 with 2501 viewsKeithHaynes

Unlucky Jose on 19:50 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

Now this is my problem. I heard Rio Ferdinand talk in scathing terms about the fans who abused the officials and fair enough it shouldn't happen.
What irks me is tht a large driver of fans behaviour is how the players behave, they play act, they cheat and then they moan like big children. then you get Mourinho confronting officials after the game, what example are they setting?

We need refs to behave like they do in rugby and we need the ai+uthorities to back the refs like they do in rugby. In my opinion this is why rugby doesn't have these problems so much, respect for the rules, respect for the officials.

But then saying that, the refs need to improve because they often are freaking useless.

Didn’t see he did a lot wrong last night though.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Unlucky Jose on 21:12 - Jun 2 with 2449 viewsGwyn737

I also think the media could have a role.

Can you imagine in the post match press conference, a reporter asked something like this after the Jose rant.

“Mr Morinho, tonight we saw you, your team and your staff dive, waste time, claim corners and throw ins that clearly weren’t yours and berate officials by chasing them and screaming in their face. After 120 minutes of deliberately and in a concerted way, trying to hoodwink the referee, what gives you the right to criticise his display?
Unlucky Jose on 21:17 - Jun 2 with 2438 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unlucky Jose on 20:09 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

Didn’t see he did a lot wrong last night though.

That actually makes my point, the ref did ok but it was the team and their manager behaving like dicks that stirred up the fans.

I don't rate taylor and Oliver is usually crap, just my opinion.
Unlucky Jose on 08:44 - Jun 3 with 2326 viewsguthrieintherain

Unlucky Jose on 21:17 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

That actually makes my point, the ref did ok but it was the team and their manager behaving like dicks that stirred up the fans.

Taylor had a good game on this occasion.

He has cost us a coiple of times remember the penalty he gave QPR at Loftus Road.

Not quite Mike Dean level though.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Unlucky Jose on 10:14 - Jun 3 with 2282 viewsKeithHaynes

Unlucky Jose on 21:17 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

TBH taking Jose’s behaviour in to account, if he was a normal run of the mill Joe that night during and after the game he would be arrested and charged.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Unlucky Jose on 11:03 - Jun 3 with 2262 viewsNotLoyal

Unlucky Jose on 10:14 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

TBH taking Jose’s behaviour in to account, if he was a normal run of the mill Joe that night during and after the game he would be arrested and charged.

Where I live it would be a lot worse.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Unlucky Jose on 12:42 - Jun 3 with 2220 viewsonehunglow

Unlucky Jose on 11:03 - Jun 3 by NotLoyal

Where I live it would be a lot worse.

Nobody it seems has the guts to truly deal with Mourinho.
He has had a charmed life in football
.he has got away with murder,openly insulting good people and clubs

Unlucky Jose on 13:52 - Jun 3 with 2183 viewscimlaswan

That business with the female physio at Chelsea a few years back showed what a truly odious man Mourinho is.
Unlucky Jose on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 2070 viewsTogg

Unlucky Jose on 13:52 - Jun 3 by cimlaswan

That business with the female physio at Chelsea a few years back showed what a truly odious man Mourinho is.

Exactly!! 🟨 bully boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Unlucky Jose on 19:09 - Jun 3 with 2045 viewsGwyn737

Unlucky Jose on 13:52 - Jun 3 by cimlaswan

I’d forgotten about that.

What a spanner he really is.
Unlucky Jose on 19:21 - Jun 3 with 2043 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unlucky Jose on 21:12 - Jun 2 by Gwyn737

I also think the media could have a role.

Can you imagine in the post match press conference, a reporter asked something like this after the Jose rant.

“Mr Morinho, tonight we saw you, your team and your staff dive, waste time, claim corners and throw ins that clearly weren’t yours and berate officials by chasing them and screaming in their face. After 120 minutes of deliberately and in a concerted way, trying to hoodwink the referee, what gives you the right to criticise his display?

That's a great post, if only carlsberg did reporters eh.

I think football needs a sin bin but with a 20 minute time out.

Maybe chuck in that if a fre kick is given and the offending team kick off it becomes a penalty.

But then for fairness a player should be allowed to appeal a yellow card because today I saw a manyoo player get a yellow after Grealish dived, there was nowhere near enugh contact to take Grealish down, if there was actually any at all. Grealish cheated and manyoo should be able to appeal. In my opinion.
Unlucky Jose on 16:04 - Jun 5 with 1917 viewsKilkennyjack

I agree.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024