Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spares for Brentford 10:49 - Apr 5 with 11869 views1882QPR

Long shot but any spares for Brentford knocking about ?
Spares for Brentford on 10:56 - Apr 5 with 8190 viewsNorthernr

I might pin this thread so anybody with spares to swap or in need of tickets can use it...
Spares for Brentford on 11:07 - Apr 5 with 8162 viewsMonaghanR

Spares for Brentford on 10:56 - Apr 5 by Northernr

I might pin this thread so anybody with spares to swap or in need of tickets can use it...

Would appreciate a spare also...flight booked from Dublin so without going to the game going to be a long long day in London.
Spares for Brentford on 11:08 - Apr 5 with 8154 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I've got mine, but why have Brentford been so tight? Is that their normal allocation?
Spares for Brentford on 11:17 - Apr 5 with 8136 viewspaulparker

the last couple of times ive been to Brentford ive sat in the home ends , loads of Rangers in there , surely some can pick up tickets that way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Spares for Brentford on 11:29 - Apr 5 with 8113 viewsNorthernr

Spares for Brentford on 11:08 - Apr 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

I've got mine, but why have Brentford been so tight? Is that their normal allocation?

Yeh the away end is tiny.
Spares for Brentford on 16:28 - Apr 5 with 7798 viewsRangersw12

Spares for Brentford on 11:17 - Apr 5 by paulparker

the last couple of times ive been to Brentford ive sat in the home ends , loads of Rangers in there , surely some can pick up tickets that way

You need previous booking history in order to get tickets

Saying that their game at home to Derby has no restrictions so might be worth buying a ticket for that and then trying to get a Rangers ticket

I'm sure the resident Brentford fan will say if its worthwhile or not
Spares for Brentford on 18:37 - Apr 5 with 7706 viewsBoston

I was going to make a crude joke regarding spares and people in red and white striped shirts...but I can't, I just don't dislike Brentford.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Spares for Brentford on 19:24 - Apr 5 with 7664 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 16:28 - Apr 5 by Rangersw12

You need previous booking history in order to get tickets

Saying that their game at home to Derby has no restrictions so might be worth buying a ticket for that and then trying to get a Rangers ticket

I'm sure the resident Brentford fan will say if its worthwhile or not

It's now sold out.word of advice to those in home areas Bristol city had fans in the home section Saturday and were thrown out.
Login to get fewer ads

Spares for Brentford on 21:38 - Apr 5 with 7561 views18StoneOfHoop

Spares for Brentford on 19:24 - Apr 5 by switchingcode

It's now sold out.word of advice to those in home areas Bristol city had fans in the home section Saturday and were thrown out.

Thanks for the warning switching,me good old polite and not-too-objectionable lickle Bees mucker.[('Mucker' may well be going a step or two too far>> BUT at least you're not nearly as bad as LFW's least favourite occasional unwanted visitor>>>Speedies Racist Double<<< the no-good lying Chelspit WUM Count and died-in-Stamford-the-cowardly-lion's-wool Captain Nazi Terry 23 Bellend Apologist)]
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/chelseas-stamford-the-lion-bridge

'Your time is now',as you wrote on another thread,eh? Reminded me of the film Cabaret and the scene when blonde aryan kids start singing 'tomorrow (at Lionel Road with bigger than LR 20k capacity) belongs to me' We will see. I'll be wearing extra strong brown corduroy trousers just in case. <yikes!> <frit!>

The changing of the west London order? Red and black striped aryan blondie 2017 Bees taking over from tired disintegrating Weimar 1975/1976 and 1992/93 with their best seasons behind them blue and white hooped Michael Yorks?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 5:25]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Spares for Brentford on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 7544 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 21:38 - Apr 5 by 18StoneOfHoop

Thanks for the warning switching,me good old polite and not-too-objectionable lickle Bees mucker.[('Mucker' may well be going a step or two too far>> BUT at least you're not nearly as bad as LFW's least favourite occasional unwanted visitor>>>Speedies Racist Double<<< the no-good lying Chelspit WUM Count and died-in-Stamford-the-cowardly-lion's-wool Captain Nazi Terry 23 Bellend Apologist)]
http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/chelseas-stamford-the-lion-bridge

'Your time is now',as you wrote on another thread,eh? Reminded me of the film Cabaret and the scene when blonde aryan kids start singing 'tomorrow (at Lionel Road with bigger than LR 20k capacity) belongs to me' We will see. I'll be wearing extra strong brown corduroy trousers just in case. <yikes!> <frit!>

The changing of the west London order? Red and black striped aryan blondie 2017 Bees taking over from tired disintegrating Weimar 1975/1976 and 1992/93 with their best seasons behind them blue and white hooped Michael Yorks?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 5:25]

Spares for Brentford on 23:59 - Apr 5 with 7432 viewsPunteR

Happy to take a spare if one is going..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Spares for Brentford on 09:39 - Apr 6 with 7268 viewsWatford_Ranger

Also would like a spare however unlikely

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/2016-17_Packages/QPR.aspx

£120 and what I'm sure is a very pleasant three course meal thrown in.
Spares for Brentford on 20:35 - Apr 6 with 6958 viewsLblock

Spares for Brentford on 09:39 - Apr 6 by Watford_Ranger

Also would like a spare however unlikely

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/commercial/hospitality/2016-17_Packages/QPR.aspx

£120 and what I'm sure is a very pleasant three course meal thrown in.

I looked at that as a back up in case we didn't land lucky

However, this is in the Holiday Inn which is even more soulless than the ground and you get driven in.
All our tickets are taken with lads waiting but best of luck to those still trying. These tin pot grounds wind you up don't they?!?! (As Prem clubs said to us!!!)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Spares for Brentford on 23:45 - Apr 6 with 6858 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 20:35 - Apr 6 by Lblock

I looked at that as a back up in case we didn't land lucky

However, this is in the Holiday Inn which is even more soulless than the ground and you get driven in.
All our tickets are taken with lads waiting but best of luck to those still trying. These tin pot grounds wind you up don't they?!?! (As Prem clubs said to us!!!)

Sounds like you don't do enough games to qualify for tickets lightweight mate.souless ground?you don't travel much
Spares for Brentford on 06:30 - Apr 7 with 6767 viewsLblock

I had the misfortune to click on the site whilst not logged on, which meant that peen-arse "Bitching Code" chap who I have on ignore, his post was visible to me.

I've bitten.

You'll see elsewhere on this thread I'm one of a group of 18 people with tickets of who I was part of the 4 people who purchased them. Our group increased to 20 the other day.
I was also prepared to do your Mickey Mouse corporate package to get a ticket; not as I'm desperate to see the Barcelona of Middlesex, I just want the day out (part of a group of 20 and all that).

Horrible when bigger clubs coat your ground off isn't it? As the visitor of 84 grounds with QPR (not including England) I'll trust my judgement on my opinion of grounds if that's okay with you?

Enjoy half term and just console yourself with the fact that at the moment you're a better run club than us, playing decent stuff and soon to move into a bigger place by the railway sidings

Much love

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Spares for Brentford on 08:58 - Apr 7 with 6706 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 06:30 - Apr 7 by Lblock

I had the misfortune to click on the site whilst not logged on, which meant that peen-arse "Bitching Code" chap who I have on ignore, his post was visible to me.

I've bitten.

You'll see elsewhere on this thread I'm one of a group of 18 people with tickets of who I was part of the 4 people who purchased them. Our group increased to 20 the other day.
I was also prepared to do your Mickey Mouse corporate package to get a ticket; not as I'm desperate to see the Barcelona of Middlesex, I just want the day out (part of a group of 20 and all that).

Horrible when bigger clubs coat your ground off isn't it? As the visitor of 84 grounds with QPR (not including England) I'll trust my judgement on my opinion of grounds if that's okay with you?

Enjoy half term and just console yourself with the fact that at the moment you're a better run club than us, playing decent stuff and soon to move into a bigger place by the railway sidings

Much love

Yes I'm sure you read my post by mistake lol (just in case this happens again )if we are willy waving I have been to over 110 league and former league grounds and have witnessed plenty of examples of souless grounds.Your ground is one of the best for atmosphere when full especially night games ours although practically half the capacity can also produce the same.Sadly we lost the heart of our ground when they buil the Wendy House after pulling down the Royal Oak terracing.Hope you manage to get a ticket and witness a far from souless atmosphere on 22nd April and let's hope the Middlesex Barcelona get 3 points.all the best bichingcode
Spares for Brentford on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 6597 viewssmegma

Spares for Brentford on 08:58 - Apr 7 by switchingcode

Yes I'm sure you read my post by mistake lol (just in case this happens again )if we are willy waving I have been to over 110 league and former league grounds and have witnessed plenty of examples of souless grounds.Your ground is one of the best for atmosphere when full especially night games ours although practically half the capacity can also produce the same.Sadly we lost the heart of our ground when they buil the Wendy House after pulling down the Royal Oak terracing.Hope you manage to get a ticket and witness a far from souless atmosphere on 22nd April and let's hope the Middlesex Barcelona get 3 points.all the best bichingcode

Oooooh look at me, ain't I gorgeous?!!!
Spares for Brentford on 11:57 - Apr 7 with 6594 viewssmegma

Probably better off asking in the week leading up to the game.
Spares for Brentford on 12:13 - Apr 7 with 6585 viewsSonofNorfolt

My dad has been to more league grounds than you.

I've done 145, current and past, do I win a prize?
Spares for Brentford on 15:29 - Apr 7 with 6492 viewskensalriser

I've visited a grand total of four grounds outside London. Who gives a shit!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Spares for Brentford on 19:16 - Apr 7 with 6403 viewsBklynRanger

I too would like to throw my metaphorical hat into the hypothetical ring if anyone has a solitary entrance certificate that they have no apparent need for.
Spares for Brentford on 21:53 - Apr 7 with 6372 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 11:55 - Apr 7 by smegma

Oooooh look at me, ain't I gorgeous?!!!

Send me me pic I'll let you know
Spares for Brentford on 06:47 - Apr 8 with 6267 viewscollegeranger

Spares for Brentford on 15:29 - Apr 7 by kensalriser

I've visited a grand total of four grounds outside London. Who gives a shit!

I assume Brentford is one of the 4 ?
Spares for Brentford on 09:23 - Apr 8 with 6209 viewsswitchingcode

Spares for Brentford on 06:47 - Apr 8 by collegeranger

I assume Brentford is one of the 4 ?

Doubt if he's ever had enough points to get a ticket.
Spares for Brentford on 11:46 - Apr 8 with 6179 viewskensalriser

Spares for Brentford on 09:23 - Apr 8 by switchingcode

Doubt if he's ever had enough points to get a ticket.

When we were both in the third division points weren't required.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024