Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CL last 16 draw. 11:35 - Dec 11 with 2845 viewsBigKindo

Juventus v Tottenham,
Basel v Man City
Porto v Liverpool,
Sevilla v Man Utd
Real Madrid v Paris St-Germain,
Shakhtar v Roma
Chelsea v Barcelona,
Bayern v Besiktas
CL last 16 draw. on 12:30 - Dec 11 with 2790 viewsDaleFan7

Spurs, City, Liverpool through.

United & Chelsea out.
CL last 16 draw. on 13:07 - Dec 11 with 2766 viewsShun

CL last 16 draw. on 12:30 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

Spurs, City, Liverpool through.

United & Chelsea out.

So you think the current 6th best team in England will beat a team who've been comfortably the most dominant in Italy for years now, yet the 2nd best team in England will lose against the 5th best side in Spain, despite having a manager who's already won the competition twice with two relatively unfancied teams. Ok...
CL last 16 draw. on 13:33 - Dec 11 with 2741 viewsdingdangblue

No reason why all 5 can't get through.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

CL last 16 draw. on 13:50 - Dec 11 with 2727 viewsnordenblue

CL last 16 draw. on 13:33 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

No reason why all 5 can't get through.

Chelsea who got beat off West Ham at the weekend to beat Barca over 2 legs?
CL last 16 draw. on 15:12 - Dec 11 with 2671 viewsrochdaleriddler

CL last 16 draw. on 13:07 - Dec 11 by Shun

So you think the current 6th best team in England will beat a team who've been comfortably the most dominant in Italy for years now, yet the 2nd best team in England will lose against the 5th best side in Spain, despite having a manager who's already won the competition twice with two relatively unfancied teams. Ok...

Depends on whether Utd actually have a shot

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

CL last 16 draw. on 15:49 - Dec 11 with 2643 viewsRoChDaLe

Real Madrid v PSG gonna be a cracker.

how is anthony elding still in league one?

CL last 16 draw. on 16:40 - Dec 11 with 2603 viewsDaleFan7

CL last 16 draw. on 13:07 - Dec 11 by Shun

If you're going off rankings. Sevilla are above United in UEFA co-efficient. The 2nd team in England are 11 points behind first. 5th in Spain are 11 points behind first. If United play like they have been doing in Sevilla they'll get battered. They're one of the best home sides in Europe.

Did you think Spurs would go through their group having the best record of any team in the competition with the hardest group in the competition?

Probably not. But I understand, another case of if someone doesn't agree with your opinion they're automatically wrong because you don't have opinions you have facts...
CL last 16 draw. on 17:32 - Dec 11 with 2560 viewsRoChDaLe

CL last 16 draw. on 16:40 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

If you're going off rankings. Sevilla are above United in UEFA co-efficient. The 2nd team in England are 11 points behind first. 5th in Spain are 11 points behind first. If United play like they have been doing in Sevilla they'll get battered. They're one of the best home sides in Europe.

Did you think Spurs would go through their group having the best record of any team in the competition with the hardest group in the competition?

Probably not. But I understand, another case of if someone doesn't agree with your opinion they're automatically wrong because you don't have opinions you have facts...

UEFA Co-efficient hahahaha brilliant

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Login to get fewer ads

CL last 16 draw. on 17:46 - Dec 11 with 2551 viewsShun

CL last 16 draw. on 16:40 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

If United play like they have been doing? Before Sunday unbeaten in 40 home matches, you mean? The best defence in England? Beating Arsenal and Spurs (that team you claim will have it easier than United in this draw) recently? The second best team in England, having been in the top 2 since the first game of the season?

You claim Sevilla are one of the best home sides in Europe but they couldn't beat Liverpool there last month.

Only a person riddled with bitterness towards United could claim they'll get 'battered' by Sevilla.
CL last 16 draw. on 18:01 - Dec 11 with 2534 viewsColDale

In the Europa League, Arsenal have been drawn against a team managed by the recipient of that Lee McEvilly shoulder barge against York that time
CL last 16 draw. on 18:07 - Dec 11 with 2527 viewsDaleFan7

CL last 16 draw. on 17:46 - Dec 11 by Shun

If United play like they have been doing? Before Sunday unbeaten in 40 home matches, you mean? The best defence in England? Beating Arsenal and Spurs (that team you claim will have it easier than United in this draw) recently? The second best team in England, having been in the top 2 since the first game of the season?

You claim Sevilla are one of the best home sides in Europe but they couldn't beat Liverpool there last month.

Only a person riddled with bitterness towards United could claim they'll get 'battered' by Sevilla.

If you're going the form route, United have been beaten in Basel at team that lost at home to CSKA. They scored as many goals as Sevilla in a worse group. Sevilla haven't lost at home in a competitive game in 13 month. Again you say United are second, they might be but they're the same points off top as Sevilla are in their division. Neither are going to win their domestic league or get close to doing. The Premier League is over after 16 games.

Look at Spur's record this season in Europe, it's better than Juventus'. You're going off form, why wouldn't Spurs beat Juventus? They have every reason to think they will. I think they will.

I'm a Rochdale fan. I don't care who wins the Champion's League I just enjoy watching it because it's football. If I had to pick who I think will win it, I think Barcelona will. I don't have bitterness towards United, I just don't think they'll beat Sevilla over 2 legs. Should I have thought they were going to beat City yesterday because they hadn't lost at home for 40 games? Or am I bitter because I expected City to win? I gave my opinion which you dismiss as wrong because you don't agree with it.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:35]
CL last 16 draw. on 18:09 - Dec 11 with 2523 viewsD_Alien

CL last 16 draw. on 18:07 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

If you're going the form route, United have been beaten in Basel at team that lost at home to CSKA. They scored as many goals as Sevilla in a worse group. Sevilla haven't lost at home in a competitive game in 13 month. Again you say United are second, they might be but they're the same points off top as Sevilla are in their division. Neither are going to win their domestic league or get close to doing. The Premier League is over after 16 games.

Look at Spur's record this season in Europe, it's better than Juventus'. You're going off form, why wouldn't Spurs beat Juventus? They have every reason to think they will. I think they will.

I'm a Rochdale fan. I don't care who wins the Champion's League I just enjoy watching it because it's football. If I had to pick who I think will win it, I think Barcelona will. I don't have bitterness towards United, I just don't think they'll beat Sevilla over 2 legs. Should I have thought they were going to beat City yesterday because they hadn't lost at home for 40 games? Or am I bitter because I expected City to win? I gave my opinion which you dismiss as wrong because you don't agree with it.

Your last sentence is absolute rubbish...

Which, pre-edit, was to the effect that Shun keeps calling out people with a different opinion

[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:43]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

CL last 16 draw. on 18:22 - Dec 11 with 2504 viewsShun

I'm not saying you're wrong. You're entitled to an opinion, but I'm entitled to think you're a joker for having it.

I haven't ever said Spurs won't beat Juve. I think that will be tight. What I did say was that there's a difference between United and Spurs' respective opponents and most would agree that United have the easiest tie. I'm sure the betting odds will reflect that too.

You're the one who went down the form route, as I found it laughable that you said if United play as if they have been doing then Sevilla will 'batter' them, when in actual fact United are having a pretty good season.

Your point about City is irrelevant. There's a huge difference between City and Sevilla.
CL last 16 draw. on 18:26 - Dec 11 with 2498 viewsDaleFan7

CL last 16 draw. on 18:22 - Dec 11 by Shun

I'm not saying you're wrong. You're entitled to an opinion, but I'm entitled to think you're a joker for having it.

I haven't ever said Spurs won't beat Juve. I think that will be tight. What I did say was that there's a difference between United and Spurs' respective opponents and most would agree that United have the easiest tie. I'm sure the betting odds will reflect that too.

You're the one who went down the form route, as I found it laughable that you said if United play as if they have been doing then Sevilla will 'batter' them, when in actual fact United are having a pretty good season.

Your point about City is irrelevant. There's a huge difference between City and Sevilla.

If United are having a pretty good season being 11 points behind the league leaders then are Sevilla not having a pretty good season for being the same amount?
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:26]
CL last 16 draw. on 18:27 - Dec 11 with 2494 viewsTVOS1907

Shun is one of the most inoffensive posters on here. What’s he done to upset you?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

CL last 16 draw. on 18:32 - Dec 11 with 2486 viewsdingdangblue

CL last 16 draw. on 13:50 - Dec 11 by nordenblue

Chelsea who got beat off West Ham at the weekend to beat Barca over 2 legs?

Yes of course they can - it's the cup. And they don't even have to beat Barca - the could draw 0-0 at home and 1-1 away.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

CL last 16 draw. on 18:34 - Dec 11 with 2485 viewsDaleFan7

CL last 16 draw. on 18:27 - Dec 11 by TVOS1907

Shun is one of the most inoffensive posters on here. What’s he done to upset you?

If that is the case then maybe I've got him mixed up with someone else. If that is the case then I apologise.

I don't however apoligise for having an opinion that is different nor having it automatically shot down because it's different to someone else's because I'm 'bitter towards United' apparently.
CL last 16 draw. on 18:41 - Dec 11 with 2470 viewsTVOS1907

CL last 16 draw. on 18:34 - Dec 11 by DaleFan7

If that is the case then maybe I've got him mixed up with someone else. If that is the case then I apologise.

I don't however apoligise for having an opinion that is different nor having it automatically shot down because it's different to someone else's because I'm 'bitter towards United' apparently.

Apologise in Latin.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

CL last 16 draw. on 18:47 - Dec 11 with 2463 viewsD_Alien

CL last 16 draw. on 18:41 - Dec 11 by TVOS1907

Apologise in Latin.

You're not asking him to deprecarentur, surely?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

CL last 16 draw. on 19:13 - Dec 11 with 2422 viewsnordenblue

CL last 16 draw. on 18:32 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

Yes of course they can - it's the cup. And they don't even have to beat Barca - the could draw 0-0 at home and 1-1 away.

You fancy a little bet If you're so confident in the result,you think they'll keep Barca to a single goal over 180+mins of football too?
CL last 16 draw. on 19:19 - Dec 11 with 2415 viewsdingdangblue

CL last 16 draw. on 19:13 - Dec 11 by nordenblue

You fancy a little bet If you're so confident in the result,you think they'll keep Barca to a single goal over 180+mins of football too?

Unfortunately I gave up gambling a few years ago as I kept losing 😉

CL last 16 draw. on 19:48 - Dec 11 with 2386 viewsnordenblue

CL last 16 draw. on 19:19 - Dec 11 by dingdangblue

Unfortunately I gave up gambling a few years ago as I kept losing 😉

Not a problem,I think you'll be consistent at least with this prediction too...
CL last 16 draw. on 20:22 - Dec 11 with 2355 viewskiwidale

CL last 16 draw. on 18:09 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

Your last sentence is absolute rubbish...

Which, pre-edit, was to the effect that Shun keeps calling out people with a different opinion

[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 18:43]

your wasting your time D_Alien. He Knows Feck all about the co-efficient of football.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2017 20:25]

This is not the time for bickering.

CL last 16 draw. on 12:24 - Dec 13 with 2197 viewsDale92

CL last 16 draw. on 19:13 - Dec 11 by nordenblue

Juve did it last season and Barca still had Neymar (under estentially Conte's system) big test for Kante to see how good he is . At the end of the day its cup football. Jesus, Liverpool won it with Vladmir Smicer and Milan Baros in the team.....Their is no reason why all 'our' teams cant go through but i think if Liverpool, City and United dont go through its would be pretty horrendous seeming who they drew.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 13:51]

This is the One, I've waited for

CL last 16 draw. on 13:35 - Dec 13 with 2150 viewsScunnydale

CL last 16 draw. on 17:46 - Dec 11 by Shun

"One man's 'riddled' is another man's 'blessed'", as my old nan used to say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024