Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn fans on Talksport 08:18 - Apr 3 with 2632 viewsJHoop

I was listening to Talksport last night and two of them called in, both think they are now doomed as they cannot see how they will now pick up enough points. They are extremely worried by our recent turn in form too
Feels good to be out of the relegation zone and feeling positive again! I don't fancy much from OT (but think it will be tight) but then we are more than capable of 6 points from Swansea and West Brom.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 08:49 - Apr 3 with 2537 viewsLewes_r

Was very impressed by bburn last night.. Worrying

I figured us, bolton bburn and wigan to all finish on 36 points.. It will go to GD

Its gonna be tight

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 09:18 - Apr 3 with 2437 viewsBromleyHoop

I'm sure the supporters of Wigan, Wolves (rightly), Villa, Bolton, Blackburn and us all generally have a tendency to pessimism and be convinced that our team is definately going down. This is more obviously more evident after a loss. I thought Blackburn acquited themselves well and like the rest of us have everything to play for.

I suppose we should all take heed of the old addage 'It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 09:23 - Apr 3 with 2413 viewsbarbicanranger

Blackburn looked alright, I thought they could have made more of their counter attacks to nick a goal when it was nil all. People wrote B'Burn off early because of their situation but if you look at their squad / team it's pretty good (even without Samba).

The difficult thing for B'Burn now is that even though they have a decent squad and looked alright last night they have gone from beating us at home and climbing a few points clear to being right back in the pressure cooker.

I think it will come to goal difference and that's why even if we don't get any points at OT (which I fully expect) would be great to keep it tight.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 09:53 - Apr 3 with 2325 viewsrcap

I think Wigan are gone - they're going to get creamed in the next three games (Chelsea/Man U/Arsenal) and after that their goal difference/form/position will be appalling.

It's us, Blackburn, Bolton and poss Villa for the 3rd spot. We're still favourites for it, especially given Bolton's run-in, but it's in our hands, which it didn't look like being a few weeks ago.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 10:05 - Apr 3 with 2276 viewsStanisgod

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 09:53 - Apr 3 by rcap

I think Wigan are gone - they're going to get creamed in the next three games (Chelsea/Man U/Arsenal) and after that their goal difference/form/position will be appalling.

It's us, Blackburn, Bolton and poss Villa for the 3rd spot. We're still favourites for it, especially given Bolton's run-in, but it's in our hands, which it didn't look like being a few weeks ago.

Is that like when thet got "creamed 2 at Liverpool ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 10:06 - Apr 3 with 2271 viewsStanisgod

Or "creamed " at Liverpool even !

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:02 - Apr 3 with 2144 viewsdaveB

Wigan have got 3 hard games but best we can hope for really is to go 6 points clear of them and they have a decent final 4 games to make that up.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:14 - Apr 3 with 2103 viewssmegma

I think the bottom 3 will remain the same as it is now.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:23 - Apr 3 with 2073 viewsadhoc_qpr

Glad to move out of the bottom 3, even if only temporarily, as i think we deserved it for the Arsenal result!

Hopefully Swansea and WBA will have nothing to play for in the league now and that will give us the edge over them - if we get out of Old Trafford with our goal difference advantage still intact i'd be happy.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:24 - Apr 3 with 2070 viewswestolian

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:14 - Apr 3 by smegma

I think the bottom 3 will remain the same as it is now.

Momentum at this stage of the season plays a big part.

Villa are the team out of form and will get dragged right into the fray - although i would rather have their points tally right now !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:49 - Apr 3 with 2007 viewsadhoc_qpr

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:24 - Apr 3 by westolian

Momentum at this stage of the season plays a big part.

Villa are the team out of form and will get dragged right into the fray - although i would rather have their points tally right now !

Although Villa are dreadful i just can't see 3 teams overhauling them - they only really need 1 win and a couple of draws from 8 games and they will be safe.

Even the one win alone might keep them up on 36 points.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:58 - Apr 3 with 1972 viewsrcap

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 10:05 - Apr 3 by Stanisgod

Is that like when thet got "creamed 2 at Liverpool ?

Hah yeah true, but Liverpool are a different proposition from those three at the moment. Our season so far shows that you can't really predict these things, but Wigan's last couple of results have been absolute gifts - especially that win against Stoke. They're still a very very poor side.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 12:19 - Apr 3 with 1904 viewsJamie

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 11:49 - Apr 3 by adhoc_qpr

Although Villa are dreadful i just can't see 3 teams overhauling them - they only really need 1 win and a couple of draws from 8 games and they will be safe.

Even the one win alone might keep them up on 36 points.

Villa are home to Sjoke, Sunderland & Bolton and go to WBA & Norwich so they should really pick up enough points to creep clear.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 12:31 - Apr 3 with 1867 viewsqprmick

Blackburn were quite unlucky last night, but for the GK and 2 wonder strikes they deserved at least a draw. Still luck is in short supply at this end of the table.

Qprmick

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 12:36 - Apr 3 with 1849 viewswestberksr

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 12:19 - Apr 3 by Jamie

Villa are home to Sjoke, Sunderland & Bolton and go to WBA & Norwich so they should really pick up enough points to creep clear.

lots of injuries at Villa, including Petrov, Richard Dunne & Charles N'Zogbia, Keane has gone back to LA. Macleish also has form for getting a team relegated when it seemed impossible; Birmingham should never have gone down last year.

lots of twists & turns over the next 7 games and I reckon Villa could very much be in the mix yet.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:33 - Apr 3 with 1577 viewsthemodfather

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 12:36 - Apr 3 by westberksr

lots of injuries at Villa, including Petrov, Richard Dunne & Charles N'Zogbia, Keane has gone back to LA. Macleish also has form for getting a team relegated when it seemed impossible; Birmingham should never have gone down last year.

lots of twists & turns over the next 7 games and I reckon Villa could very much be in the mix yet.

bolton had a "lift" after the muamba incident, it resolved them...but there will be an energy drain after...they gave MORE nad will pay for it.

IT'S IN OUR HANDS NOW....we must do our thing
win at home v stoke and swans, steal a draw v spuds =7 pts...
then it's hope for something at west brom and man city last game, how will they be up for it then?? if title long gone and secure second, what's to play for??
i think write off man utd, just don't concede too many.
chelsea is an anything game..it'll be hostile,noisy....will they be chasing 4th..euro final and fa cup final???
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:37 - Apr 3 with 1563 viewsJuzzie

Wigan winning at Anfield and Blackburn at OT were a real blow for us. Even Wolves have drawn at Arsenal & Spurs.

We need an away result like that, it's our turn lol! We have three chances to get an away result like that.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:42 - Apr 3 with 1546 viewsTonto

Blackburn's run in is the nicest if you ask me - with Bolton a closest second.

Wigan and us have nasty run ins.

Fulham and west brom are going to play a big role in who goes down. chelsea and newcastle also play muliple relegation candidates.

Fortuanatley its 2 from 4 now maybe 5 as i really dont see Woilves getting out of their predicament. 6 points is a lot at this time of year and they have only got 1 point from 18 since Terry Cooper took over.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:42 - Apr 3 with 1544 viewsDesertBoot

I heard a couple of calls, I think they would be downbeat about anything.
Blackburn look a team playing for their manager. The negativity against Kean seems to have galvanised them.
It will be interesting to see how they get on in their next game. Match that and they will be safe.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:44 - Apr 3 with 1538 viewsBlackCrowe

Villa I suspect will escape. They are effectively 6 points away from the dropzone (5 pts plus a massively superior goal difference). It would take a non-stop run of losses from them and loads of wins from everyone else for them to get relegated in my opinion.

So it's two clubs out of four dropping down with Wolves IMO. Not wanting to be overly-gloomy, just calling as I see it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:47 - Apr 3 with 1523 viewsDesertBoot

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 16:44 - Apr 3 by BlackCrowe

Villa I suspect will escape. They are effectively 6 points away from the dropzone (5 pts plus a massively superior goal difference). It would take a non-stop run of losses from them and loads of wins from everyone else for them to get relegated in my opinion.

So it's two clubs out of four dropping down with Wolves IMO. Not wanting to be overly-gloomy, just calling as I see it.

Four or five points should see Villa ok but they are fortunate there are so many bad sides this year.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 18:11 - Apr 3 with 1380 viewsBklynRanger

Hoillet and Yakubu concern me when it comes to Blackburn.

Bolton were ridiculously lucky against Wolves. I think they're bad enough to get into trouble, even with their soft fixture list. Fingers crossed.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 20:15 - Apr 3 with 1226 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think whether it's this year or next Blackburn will be relegated unless they get new owners and managment structure in the long term.
NZonzie and Hoillet will go this summer, Robinson maybe too.
Yakubu might want out if an offer comes in.
Blackburn fans on Talksport on 09:04 - Apr 4 with 1008 viewsTonto

Blackburn fans on Talksport on 18:11 - Apr 3 by BklynRanger

Hoillet and Yakubu concern me when it comes to Blackburn.

Bolton were ridiculously lucky against Wolves. I think they're bad enough to get into trouble, even with their soft fixture list. Fingers crossed.

Bolton are certainly getting some luck recently - our goal and that penalty. Although some could argue the Muamba thing wasn't particularly lucky... so maybe that balances out?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024