Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham 11:32 - May 18 with 4264 viewsqblockpete

then click the link
http://mixlr.com/officialqpr/showreel/london-call-in-170512
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 11:35 - May 18 with 4248 viewsJonDoeman

Worrying statement on there , say it ain't so Clive!

It Is What It Is !!

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 13:52 - May 18 with 4117 viewsPinnerPaul

Link doesn't work for me at home or at work
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:20 - May 18 with 4047 viewsdaveB

link won't play for me, what was the worrying statement?
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:21 - May 18 with 4041 viewss1cRanger

Works fine for me.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:28 - May 18 with 4013 viewsdaveB

i just keep gettign buffering and it doesn't play. Not sure why they don't put it on QPR player
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:30 - May 18 with 4002 viewstimcocking

How odd to listen to Clive speak after a couple of years of reading this site without knowing what he sounds like.

Most unsettling...
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:32 - May 18 with 3994 viewsandygg

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:20 - May 18 by daveB

link won't play for me, what was the worrying statement?

Clive said he will be selling LFW next year.
Offers upwards of £1million will be considered.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:56 - May 18 with 3923 viewshoof_hearted

I couldn't understand a word through that thick northern accent. Something about Ashely Young taking over this site after next season, I think.
Login to get fewer ads

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 15:04 - May 18 with 3891 viewsTonto

your all concentrating on the selling the site thing, but to me the more worrying statement was the one about him expecting the love child of Lee Cook and then saying "I think its Lee's, but it could be Ale faurlin's as Im such a slut"

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 16:40 - May 18 with 3735 viewsPinnerPaul

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 14:28 - May 18 by daveB

i just keep gettign buffering and it doesn't play. Not sure why they don't put it on QPR player

I was thinking that!
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 20:37 - May 18 with 3552 viewsWeAreQPR12

Good interview and Clive and Tony had some interesting input.

1 sad bit of news is the bit where Clive is going to call it a day possibly next year. Gutting if this does happen, I used to enjoy WRTRB's site and when Pete gave it to Myu it went massively down hill. A fine example of what happens when a man u fan, takes on a board that he has no passion for.

Clive helps make this site and his match reports are superb. I have enjoyed this site massively since I joined about a year ago and it would be a great shame if Clive does decide to call it a day but v understandable because he puts so much of his effort and input into making it by far the best QPR message board.

I hope you ponder over your decision Clive and I think all will respect any decision you make.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 02:01 - May 19 with 3389 viewstimcocking

Personally, i'd happily pay a (smallish :-) ) annual fee to read your articles. If you're spending too much time on the site charge, perhaps you could consider a small membership or something, i'm sure any of us who could afford would join up? I'd be upset if this site closed and i'm only on here in the first place after reading the match reports.

I get much more use from this site than the official site and i have to pay for that.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 02:11 - May 19 with 3382 viewsqprmick

Maybe he is getting out before the official site kicks, maybe he is going to run the official site. That would be good.

Qprmick

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 08:35 - May 19 with 3329 viewsNorthernr

I'm definitely doing it for one more year at least. Probably more, I think next year is my ninth so maybe I'll do ten and then pack it in. It's a real time drainer unfortunately, one day I'll have to grow up and get in the real world where life doesn't revolve around a football team.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 08:42 - May 19 with 3320 viewsPommyhoop

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 08:35 - May 19 by Northernr

I'm definitely doing it for one more year at least. Probably more, I think next year is my ninth so maybe I'll do ten and then pack it in. It's a real time drainer unfortunately, one day I'll have to grow up and get in the real world where life doesn't revolve around a football team.

So your gonna give it up the same year we qualify for Champions League.
Going out with a bang .Nice 1 ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 08:44 - May 19 with 3311 viewsthame_hoops

If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 08:35 - May 19 by Northernr

So do you get a badge saying 'supporter of the year' or a rosette?
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 10:17 - May 19 with 3223 viewstimcocking

I refer you to my previous point, i'd personally happily pay a subscription fee to make it worthwile for you to continue rather than have you give it up.

Then perhaps you're photographer could also graduate to a (very low) salaried position.

And it wouldn't be good if you ran the official site, it would be cr@p. The whole point is you can say what you want at the moment. And you usually say exactly what i want you to say.

I pay for the official site and it's worse.
If You Missed Tony Fernandes and Clive Whittingham on 10:30 - May 19 with 3199 viewsJonDoeman

What Clive needs is a sports reporter gig, that Paddy Barclay on the Standard needs replacing!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024