Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup's Replacement 10:28 - Jan 31 with 8838 viewsbostondanvers

Well I guess by now we all now the ML will be going at the end of the season, whether he wants to or not. The news from the boardroom is their preference would be Graham Jones subject to him wanting to come and Roberto letting him go.
Laudrup's Replacement on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 2027 viewsDarran

Laudrup's Replacement on 16:11 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

and excess humility Uriah Heap style isn't for me either.
You re looking for internet scraps-pitiful

Seriously why is it that every time somebody doesn't agree with your point of view they're either abusing you,getting personal or wanting a scrap.
Don't you get fed up with being wrong? You've been having a go at players and managers on a variation of this site for over ten years and never once been right.

*No offence is meant by this post*

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup's Replacement on 17:32 - Jan 31 with 1962 viewsPlasticman

Laudrup's Replacement on 16:11 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

and excess humility Uriah Heap style isn't for me either.
You re looking for internet scraps-pitiful

So what exactly do you expect of results from the team, given the finances we have available?

Plastic since 2012

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:15 - Jan 31 with 1909 viewsperchrockjack

Laudrup's Replacement on 16:16 - Jan 31 by Darran

Seriously why is it that every time somebody doesn't agree with your point of view they're either abusing you,getting personal or wanting a scrap.
Don't you get fed up with being wrong? You've been having a go at players and managers on a variation of this site for over ten years and never once been right.

*No offence is meant by this post*

Seriously, you just don't get it.
Like you I am a fan but unlike you I have opinions that vary from you.
Now that's fine but when you read what is typed its not exactly looking like its in good spirits.
Frankly it gets tiresome having to explain this .

You spend so much of your time on here provoking a reaction but when its challenged you go into the "don't take it too seriously " mode which many do.

Your use of "past" says much but you will not see it which is fine but we are wasting our lives on here I feel.

FANS have different views.

And a nice line in sarcasm of you in closing too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:20 - Jan 31 with 1901 viewsDarran

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:15 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Seriously, you just don't get it.
Like you I am a fan but unlike you I have opinions that vary from you.
Now that's fine but when you read what is typed its not exactly looking like its in good spirits.
Frankly it gets tiresome having to explain this .

You spend so much of your time on here provoking a reaction but when its challenged you go into the "don't take it too seriously " mode which many do.

Your use of "past" says much but you will not see it which is fine but we are wasting our lives on here I feel.

FANS have different views.

And a nice line in sarcasm of you in closing too

I'm certainly not taking it too seriously,you don't like the facts to be pointed out to you and when they are you go mental.
You're the one saying the same negative things over and over again,like I said I'm not having a go (or provoking) I'm stating the facts.
I can't apologise for not being on a constant downer like some people.

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:24 - Jan 31 with 1892 viewsperchrockjack

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:20 - Jan 31 by Darran

I'm certainly not taking it too seriously,you don't like the facts to be pointed out to you and when they are you go mental.
You're the one saying the same negative things over and over again,like I said I'm not having a go (or provoking) I'm stating the facts.
I can't apologise for not being on a constant downer like some people.

Havent you had your tea yet?
Do you have fish?
Is is fresh?
Or are you a fish finger man

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:26 - Jan 31 with 1885 viewsDarran

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:24 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Havent you had your tea yet?
Do you have fish?
Is is fresh?
Or are you a fish finger man

I'm off down McDonalds for tea.

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:29 - Jan 31 with 1869 viewsperchrockjack

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:26 - Jan 31 by Darran

I'm off down McDonalds for tea.

FFS LISTEN TO THIS. You re still my chum

Laudrup's Replacement on 18:59 - Jan 31 with 1828 viewsJackArmy07

Know who my money's on M B

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup's Replacement on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 1762 viewsPrivate_Partz

Where has ML said he is going at the end of the season?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Laudrup's Replacement on 11:23 - Feb 1 with 1685 viewsjacksinceever

Laudrup's Replacement on 12:12 - Jan 31 by perchrockjack

Well, Laudrup will be here for the rest of this season so its futile to speculate and it doesn't help our cause.
Im not as up Laudrups arse as most on here ,mainly as I m not keen on aloof, cool, objective people-give a me a nutter every time.

I m only concerned about us staying up. We cross any bridges then and oh if we re ok In ll handle any keyboard kobblers that comes my way. Look forward to that

Well when we lose one of the best, if not the best manager, we have ever had not to mention one of the best ever players in Europe and a massive draw to boot), and end up with someone else who changes our style, those who are moaning about Laudrup now will realise what they have lost.
Any clown can jump up and scream on the touchline, argue with officials and generally make fools of themselves. Laudrup generally keeps his own counsel and addresses problems in private. I'd rather that than "a nutter"
Laudrup's Replacement on 11:30 - Feb 1 with 1675 views_Kieran

If we lose Laudrup then Marcelo Bielsa and Glenn Hoddle would my top 2 targets if either were available. I'd also take Gary Neville but it's unlikely he'd want to give up his SKY + England commitments to manage a medium sized club.

Both of the above would bring the right playing ethos, attitude and contacts and are brilliant at bringing players through. We now have top class training facilities? so let's bring in top class coaching staff. £££

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Laudrup's Replacement on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 1648 viewsDarran

Laudrup's Replacement on 11:30 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

If we lose Laudrup then Marcelo Bielsa and Glenn Hoddle would my top 2 targets if either were available. I'd also take Gary Neville but it's unlikely he'd want to give up his SKY + England commitments to manage a medium sized club.

Both of the above would bring the right playing ethos, attitude and contacts and are brilliant at bringing players through. We now have top class training facilities? so let's bring in top class coaching staff. £££

Glenn Hoddle.

Laudrup's Replacement on 11:54 - Feb 1 with 1636 views_Kieran

Laudrup's Replacement on 11:50 - Feb 1 by Darran

Glenn Hoddle.

He was very knowledgeable about us pre-Tottenham and seemed to like us as a club.

IDGAF what he said, 16 years ago?

Suggest a name then.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 11:55]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024