Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk in till at least seasons end. 08:37 - Feb 5 with 2114 viewsPintado

According to reporter on SSN

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 08:47 - Feb 5 with 2070 viewsPrivate_Partz

Was that an opinion or a direct quote from the club. Talk Sh!te say the same thing but that is just their view. I would not be surprised if this is how Huw has planned it however.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 08:55 - Feb 5 with 2029 viewsheadcleaner

I'd check the date if sky or talk$hite tell you it's the 5th of Feb just to make sure they have it right. They are like the tabloid red tops. I'm always amazed how people directly believe everything they spout. they view us from afar and take all the gossip and tittle tattle as fact and have no shame in what they report. the people who think Laudrup going is a bad thing haven't a clue.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:03 - Feb 5 with 1980 viewsPintado

It was a live report from the ground this morning

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:10 - Feb 5 with 1943 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 08:47 - Feb 5 by Private_Partz

Was that an opinion or a direct quote from the club. Talk Sh!te say the same thing but that is just their view. I would not be surprised if this is how Huw has planned it however.

Unfortunately, I think this is probably true.

Out. F*cking. Standing.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:52 - Feb 5 with 1822 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Hoddle to be interviewed nxt week on bbc cardiff.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:58 - Feb 5 with 1794 viewsymaohyd

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 08:55 - Feb 5 by headcleaner

I'd check the date if sky or talk$hite tell you it's the 5th of Feb just to make sure they have it right. They are like the tabloid red tops. I'm always amazed how people directly believe everything they spout. they view us from afar and take all the gossip and tittle tattle as fact and have no shame in what they report. the people who think Laudrup going is a bad thing haven't a clue.

Very true. I remember listening to the Moose on my way in to work a while back. Take it from me at the time I knew a lot about what was going on at the club (The Swans) and Moose came out with the biggest load of bull I've ever heard. Can't remember what the situation was, might have been after Brendon left, I was gobsmacked though that such a popular radio station could come out with such crap!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:02 - Feb 5 with 1772 viewsRobRecordeFan

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:52 - Feb 5 by blaenaugwentjack

Hoddle to be interviewed nxt week on bbc cardiff.

At least with Hoddle we would be guaranteed some good "laughs". Mothers, keep your disabled and chinese kids indoor, Hoddle is in town!
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:07 - Feb 5 with 1740 viewsQuakerJack

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 09:10 - Feb 5 by WarwickHunt

Unfortunately, I think this is probably true.

Out. F*cking. Standing.

I assume it'll be a case of IF he keeps us up and impresses he'll get it full time. Gambling our premier league status to see if Garry Monk is a good coach. Brilliant.

Ah well, loads of Yorkshire sides in the championship so ill be able to go to plenty of local away games next season. Come on Barnsley, you can survive, I believe in you!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:17 - Feb 5 with 1706 viewsblaine_scfc

I think he may get the job full time regardless.

Not good.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:22 - Feb 5 with 1668 viewsperchrockjack

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:07 - Feb 5 by QuakerJack

I assume it'll be a case of IF he keeps us up and impresses he'll get it full time. Gambling our premier league status to see if Garry Monk is a good coach. Brilliant.

Ah well, loads of Yorkshire sides in the championship so ill be able to go to plenty of local away games next season. Come on Barnsley, you can survive, I believe in you!

Aye Andean more expense for me and crossing t top o Moors is a pain in the bad weather.
LEEDS might be bust anyway so no avoiding the Peacock after game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:25 - Feb 5 with 1653 viewsmagicdaps10

Are they maybe looking at Hoddle to come in until the end of the season to work with Monk!?

Just a thought.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:25 - Feb 5 with 1653 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:02 - Feb 5 by RobRecordeFan

At least with Hoddle we would be guaranteed some good "laughs". Mothers, keep your disabled and chinese kids indoor, Hoddle is in town!

Innit. He's a f*cking fruit loop.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:36 - Feb 5 with 1575 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Radio Cymru said the same this morning and that's the BBC.
They also had Osian Roberts on who said that Monk was very highly thought of during his time doing his badges.

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:37 - Feb 5 with 1569 viewsZut_Alors

It will help his authority over the players if they here he's been given backing until the season ends. Whether he'll last that long, we'll have to see.

Garry will give his all, that we know. I'm ready to give him full support and actually got a feeling he will do very well.
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 1553 viewsJACKARSE

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:25 - Feb 5 by magicdaps10

Are they maybe looking at Hoddle to come in until the end of the season to work with Monk!?

Just a thought.

Need to get someone in as caretaker until the summer to work with Monk. Someone with preferably PL managerial experience.

Monk may have loads of passion and a fun guy to have a pint with but has NO managerial experience.
MONK v Solskaer, Hughes, Martinez, Bentitez, Rogers, Pullis, Wenger, Moriniho et al
This worries me a lot

I reckon we need probably 14 points and I seriously hope we do but I don't think we will get them
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:40 - Feb 5 with 1540 viewsperchrockjack

3 will come Saturday so that be be 11left.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:44 - Feb 5 with 1514 viewsQuakerJack

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:22 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Aye Andean more expense for me and crossing t top o Moors is a pain in the bad weather.
LEEDS might be bust anyway so no avoiding the Peacock after game

Is that going M62 then M1?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:51 - Feb 5 with 1473 viewsNicetoMichu

Monk has his hands full with twins due in less than 3 weeks and Napoli away! Guessing might be Curt looking after away leg?
Monk in till at least seasons end. on 11:15 - Feb 5 with 1387 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:39 - Feb 5 by JACKARSE

Need to get someone in as caretaker until the summer to work with Monk. Someone with preferably PL managerial experience.

Monk may have loads of passion and a fun guy to have a pint with but has NO managerial experience.
MONK v Solskaer, Hughes, Martinez, Bentitez, Rogers, Pullis, Wenger, Moriniho et al
This worries me a lot

I reckon we need probably 14 points and I seriously hope we do but I don't think we will get them

I agree.

No-one has more passion than Shearer for Newcastle but when he got the job he discovered passions isn't even close to being enough.

Garry Monk needs managerial experience at a high level alongside him if we're to have a chance.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 11:24 - Feb 5 with 1335 viewsheadcleaner

Monk in till at least seasons end. on 10:36 - Feb 5 by Jack_y_Jwc

Radio Cymru said the same this morning and that's the BBC.
They also had Osian Roberts on who said that Monk was very highly thought of during his time doing his badges.

Osian isn't going to say he was rubbish having done his badges on WFA courses now is he. thats a nothing quote right there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024