Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 22:45 - Feb 20 with 5263 viewsLiam12345

Play like we did tonight and do we think we could beat liverpool?

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool on 22:49 - Feb 20 with 4274 viewsLeonisGod

Massive, massive ask. They'll probably cause us as much trouble as anyone this season. But he'll, why not?
Liverpool on 22:53 - Feb 20 with 4247 viewsGlyn1

Yes, but only if we played exactly the same team.

In which case, they'd be too tired to play like that in the away match in Naples.

Surely Bony has to be rested in one of those two games?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Liverpool on 22:55 - Feb 20 with 4234 viewsLeonisGod

Liverpool on 22:53 - Feb 20 by Glyn1

Yes, but only if we played exactly the same team.

In which case, they'd be too tired to play like that in the away match in Naples.

Surely Bony has to be rested in one of those two games?

Never mind bony, what about jonjo. He was only on for 15 mins and looked fecked
Liverpool on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 4182 viewsymaohyd

We wont get anything at Liverpool. An excellent performance tonight and along with the Cardiff performance its given us all a lift that we are back to imposing ourselves on the opposition.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Liverpool on 23:08 - Feb 20 with 4155 views2face

Liverpool on 22:55 - Feb 20 by LeonisGod

Never mind bony, what about jonjo. He was only on for 15 mins and looked fecked

Monk will surely prioritize league games. That's a nobrainer. Today was a high for sure. But we are not exactly safe in the league.
Liverpool on 23:09 - Feb 20 with 4151 viewsmonmouth

The important games are palace,wba and narch, plus the knock out tie in Nappi. Anfield is just a speculative shot to nothing. The Everton cup team with Jonjo for Pabs and Emnes for Nath will be just fine.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Liverpool on 23:11 - Feb 20 with 4130 viewsDr_Winston

Liverpool on 23:09 - Feb 20 by monmouth

The important games are palace,wba and narch, plus the knock out tie in Nappi. Anfield is just a speculative shot to nothing. The Everton cup team with Jonjo for Pabs and Emnes for Nath will be just fine.

Villa, Norwich, Palace and WBA. Four wins for safety.

I'd also fancy our chances at Sid James's Park at the moment too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liverpool on 23:27 - Feb 20 with 4051 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Liverpool on 23:11 - Feb 20 by Dr_Winston

Villa, Norwich, Palace and WBA. Four wins for safety.

I'd also fancy our chances at Sid James's Park at the moment too.

We can get results at Hull and home to Southampton as well. Not impossible to get something at Everton either and Arsenal are more vulnerable now.

I'm getting carried away now.

If WBA can get somethhing at home to Chelsea why can't we?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool on 23:30 - Feb 20 with 4020 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool on 23:27 - Feb 20 by Joe_bradshaw

We can get results at Hull and home to Southampton as well. Not impossible to get something at Everton either and Arsenal are more vulnerable now.

Youre getting carried away? After watching the skill in that performance I'm thinking we can do the full Monty. 36 points from our last 12 games. I have had a few drinks but......

Liverpool on 23:30 - Feb 20 with 4018 viewsBloodyhills

Yes we could.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Liverpool on 23:35 - Feb 20 with 3998 viewsRancid

Too much to ask so soon to get anything up there.We won't get anything other than 0 points.We haven't got the depth to repeat tonights efforts again in a few days especially against a confident Liverpool.I hate betting against the swans but even though the odds will be awful you can guarantee a Liverpool win.Sorry,hate saying that shit on a night like tonight but the thread was started.
Liverpool on 23:40 - Feb 20 with 3976 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool on 23:35 - Feb 20 by Rancid

Too much to ask so soon to get anything up there.We won't get anything other than 0 points.We haven't got the depth to repeat tonights efforts again in a few days especially against a confident Liverpool.I hate betting against the swans but even though the odds will be awful you can guarantee a Liverpool win.Sorry,hate saying that shit on a night like tonight but the thread was started.

I don't think anyone would disagree with you really mate. It really is too much to ask. As I say though, shot to nothing. Have a crack with that everton team with a few tweaks and if no luck, no tears. The least important game of the 13 (or 15, or 17, or 19 or 20) that's left in my view.

Liverpool on 23:52 - Feb 20 with 3937 views2face

Liverpool on 23:27 - Feb 20 by Joe_bradshaw

I think our current positive attitude gives us a good chance of taking a big scalp.
Liverpool on 23:57 - Feb 20 with 3925 viewsGlyn1

Liverpool on 23:08 - Feb 20 by 2face

Monk will surely prioritize league games. That's a nobrainer. Today was a high for sure. But we are not exactly safe in the league.

"Today was a high for sure. But we are not exactly safe in the league. "

Yes we are.

Liverpool on 01:11 - Feb 21 with 3854 viewsLiam12345

be very nice to have michu back for liverpool give bony a break for away leg and also rest pablo

Vorm
Rangel Amat Williams Davies
Briton JDG/Canas
Dyer Emnes Routledge
Michu

would be a lovely team to see but probably not

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Liverpool on 01:32 - Feb 21 with 3831 views2face

Liverpool on 23:57 - Feb 20 by Glyn1

"Today was a high for sure. But we are not exactly safe in the league. "

Yes we are.

4 points above the relegation zone is safe?
Liverpool on 02:08 - Feb 21 with 3806 viewsJBT95

I am going to the game Sunday and wouldn't mind if we put out a team similar to how we lined up against Everton. If we loose Sunday we still have another 11 Premier League games to go, we're 10th because there are ten teams with poorer records than us after 26 games, I can't see five of these bettering us after 38, let alone eight.

We have a real chance of going through to the Last 16 in Europe, something we may never have the chance to do again, who knows, so if Monk decides to rotate and rest, he can not be blamed, as long as we don't get thrashed 5-0 again I don't mind the score now Sunday!
Liverpool on 02:12 - Feb 21 with 3802 viewsZut_Alors

My team for Anfield.

Vorm
Rangel Ash Chico Davies
JDG Canas
N'gog Shelvey Routs
Bony

Leon can't be expected to play every single game and I'd prioritise Napoli and Palace matches for him. Shelvey and N'gog to star against their old clubs...worth a shot.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 2:13]
Liverpool on 02:12 - Feb 21 with 3802 viewsLord_Bony

Liverpool on 01:32 - Feb 21 by 2face

You don't understand,there has been a sea change.

It is big.

I was one of the moaners up until recently that something was not right and we were heading south to the drop zone.

After just watching 30 minutes even of the beginning of the match tonight it is evident things have taken a turn for the better.

That performance tonight has given a resounding F U to our critics against I may add one of the top ten teams in Europe.

With Michu coming back I can confidently say WE WILL BE SAFE THIS SEASON!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Liverpool on 02:20 - Feb 21 with 3785 viewsGlyn1

Yes, I do think so in this crazy season. I don't see how eight (8) of the 10 teams that are below us can all finish above us. The teams will take points off each other so some could go above us but not all of them.

12 points from 12 games to reach the 40 point mark will definitely be enough for survival, of course, but maybe it's time to accept that a loss to Liverpool won't be the end of the world, and rest some of the players for the return Napoli match next Thursday?

Liverpool on 05:00 - Feb 21 with 3742 viewsSwansNZ

Well, going into the last game, it will be

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool on 09:22 - Feb 21 with 3614 viewsoldcob

I always think we can win. Whoever we play. Isn't that whats being a supporter means.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 9:24]
Liverpool on 10:33 - Feb 21 with 3557 viewsperchrockjack

Anyone want my ticket then. Seems pointless bothering now

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool on 10:49 - Feb 21 with 3534 viewsCoot

I think the main thing now is that we are going in to games thinking we can win. It's a big ask but what's the point of turning up if you don't think you can win?
Liverpool on 12:43 - Feb 21 with 3461 viewsepaul

Liverpool on 10:49 - Feb 21 by Coot

I think the main thing now is that we are going in to games thinking we can win. It's a big ask but what's the point of turning up if you don't think you can win?

You going to the game karl?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024