Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YOUR team v Liverpool. 09:08 - Feb 21 with 2042 views_Kieran

Pretending N Dizz** is out, AND I think he'll be fine I'd go with.

**Get him in for Roland, swap with Routs.

--------------------Michel Vorm--------------------------

Rangel-----------Chico------Williams-------Neil Taylor*

-------------------LEON----------Canas-------------------

Routledge-------------Pablo--------------------Lamah**

------------------------WILFRIED----------------------

*Love Ben but still believe Neil Taylor to be the better defender, everyone makes a mistake. A point at Anfield would be a fantastic result.

Just my opinion.

Your thoughts? Pick your own 11.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 9:10]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:31 - Feb 21 with 2006 views_Kieran

Ben Davies OR Neil Taylor?

Your opinions, please.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:36 - Feb 21 with 1995 viewsDull1Thomas

… still believe Neil Taylor to be the better defender …. Does Ben Davies owe you money or something?

Personally I don't believe there are any points in that game for us and would be looking to rest a few players.
Vorm
Tiandelli Chico Ash Taylor

DeGuzman Leon
Lamah Shelvey Emnes
N'Gog

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:37 - Feb 21 with 1986 viewsepaul

Nath is fine said so himself coming out of the ground
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 10:10]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:43 - Feb 21 with 1973 views_Kieran

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:37 - Feb 21 by epaul

Nath is fine said so himself coming out of the ground
[Post edited 21 Feb 2014 10:10]

Leon? Did he take a knock?

Or you mean Nathan?

Sorry, was a bit outters last night.

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:10 - Feb 21 with 1932 viewsepaul

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:43 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

Leon? Did he take a knock?

Or you mean Nathan?

Sorry, was a bit outters last night.

Fukin luvs the edit button me

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:13 - Feb 21 with 1925 views_Kieran

No problem pal even Neil Taylor makes mistakes.

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:13 - Feb 21 with 1920 viewsCooperman

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:31 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

Ben Davies OR Neil Taylor?

Your opinions, please.

I've had the Ben v Neil debate with you before :-)
To be honest I'm easy either way. #3's mistake against Everton is just one of those footballing things and for those idiots that jumped on him because of it have very short memories.

The upshot, I don't mind if either of these play at left back versus Liverpoo.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:16 - Feb 21 with 1912 viewsymaohyd

I don't think we'll get anything and would err on the side of caution. Rest Nathan, bring in Ngog on the right, bench Hernandez (he's playing so well and looks pivotal for our present style) and play Shelvey in his place.

Would also play Taylor.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:42 - Feb 21 with 1877 viewsMagic_Michu

I wouldn't play Leon. He looked wrecked by the end last night.

-------------------------------Tremmel-------------------------

Tiendalli-------------Amat---------------Williams-------------Taylor

---------------------De Guzman-----------Canas-------------------

Emnes--------------------Shelvey-----------------Lamah

-----------------------N'Gog------------------------

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:44 - Feb 21 with 1870 views_Kieran

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 09:36 - Feb 21 by Dull1Thomas

… still believe Neil Taylor to be the better defender …. Does Ben Davies owe you money or something?

Personally I don't believe there are any points in that game for us and would be looking to rest a few players.
Vorm
Tiandelli Chico Ash Taylor

DeGuzman Leon
Lamah Shelvey Emnes
N'Gog

Nah but he owes me my Pokemon Yellow? game for the Gameboy.

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:45 - Feb 21 with 1866 views_Kieran

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:13 - Feb 21 by Cooperman

I've had the Ben v Neil debate with you before :-)
To be honest I'm easy either way. #3's mistake against Everton is just one of those footballing things and for those idiots that jumped on him because of it have very short memories.

The upshot, I don't mind if either of these play at left back versus Liverpoo.

"The upshot, I don't mind if either of these play at left back versus Liverpoo."

Agreed. 100%.

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:47 - Feb 21 with 1860 views_Kieran

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:42 - Feb 21 by Magic_Michu

I wouldn't play Leon. He looked wrecked by the end last night.

-------------------------------Tremmel-------------------------

Tiendalli-------------Amat---------------Williams-------------Taylor

---------------------De Guzman-----------Canas-------------------

Emnes--------------------Shelvey-----------------Lamah

-----------------------N'Gog------------------------

Even if we pick the 'B or C team' I hope to f*ck NGog doesn't start up front for us at Anfield. I'd rather Lamah there!

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 12:16 - Feb 21 with 1810 viewsJBT95

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 10:47 - Feb 21 by _Kieran

Even if we pick the 'B or C team' I hope to f*ck NGog doesn't start up front for us at Anfield. I'd rather Lamah there!

I'd prefer Lita upfront and Lamah/Emnes out on the wing. Give Pablo a rest and Dyer/Wayne 45 each.
YOUR team v Liverpool. on 12:32 - Feb 21 with 1779 viewsJackFish

It's going to be a difficult game, but I wouldn't write it off that easily. Play like we have done so far under Monk and we can get a point - we had them hanging on for a draw in the home game remember.

Wouldn't mind making a few changes, rest Pablo if he's not 100%, Shelvey can have a game, maybe JDG as well instead of Leon or Canas, and Lamah if Dyer isn't fit. Hopefully Michu on the bench or is he still having problems?
YOUR team v Liverpool. on 12:53 - Feb 21 with 1748 viewsBrynmill_Jack

YOUR team v Liverpool. on 12:32 - Feb 21 by JackFish

It's going to be a difficult game, but I wouldn't write it off that easily. Play like we have done so far under Monk and we can get a point - we had them hanging on for a draw in the home game remember.

Wouldn't mind making a few changes, rest Pablo if he's not 100%, Shelvey can have a game, maybe JDG as well instead of Leon or Canas, and Lamah if Dyer isn't fit. Hopefully Michu on the bench or is he still having problems?

If Michu is ready I'd start him and replace him later in the game with either Emness or JJS . Ben could do with a rest and Pablo should be left in Swansea to chill

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024