Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Them v Hull 15:02 - Feb 22 with 10496 viewsOldjack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=241751&part=sports have fun !!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them v Hull on 15:13 - Feb 22 with 3228 viewsDewi1jack

i'm 'Ull until full time.

With any luck, at least 2-0 to 'Ull.
Fulham to lose and Sunderland as well.
I know Fulham and the Reds are playing teams "in the same league as us," but it's about time to start casting aside 3 teams at the bottom end.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Them v Hull on 15:15 - Feb 22 with 3224 viewsbermudajack

Watching it live on my new android box via Fox sports 1 not the best quality picture but not too bad... All Cardiff so far, Zaha ripping through Hull at will, they should be 2 up already, Hull look scared and created nothing yet...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Them v Hull on 15:18 - Feb 22 with 3204 viewsDarran

Hahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Them v Hull on 15:18 - Feb 22 with 3204 viewsOldjack

0-1

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Them v Hull on 15:19 - Feb 22 with 3183 viewsbermudajack

Them v Hull on 15:15 - Feb 22 by bermudajack

Watching it live on my new android box via Fox sports 1 not the best quality picture but not too bad... All Cardiff so far, Zaha ripping through Hull at will, they should be 2 up already, Hull look scared and created nothing yet...

1-0 Hull, Jalovic missed a sitter, rebounds to huddlestone who blasts it in from the edge of the box... :-)

Them v Hull on 15:21 - Feb 22 with 3169 viewsraynor94

Them v Hull on 15:18 - Feb 22 by Oldjack

0-1

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Them v Hull on 15:22 - Feb 22 with 3153 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them v Hull on 15:24 - Feb 22 with 3136 viewsbermudajack

Them v Hull on 15:19 - Feb 22 by bermudajack

1-0 Hull, Jalovic missed a sitter, rebounds to huddlestone who blasts it in from the edge of the box... :-)

Another chance for Cardiff, corner straight to Campbell, heads it straight at keeper... Cardiff singing anti Swans songs, when do they think they're coming for us if they get relegated?

Login to get fewer ads

Them v Hull on 15:27 - Feb 22 with 3103 viewsDr_Winston

Them v Hull on 15:24 - Feb 22 by bermudajack

Another chance for Cardiff, corner straight to Campbell, heads it straight at keeper... Cardiff singing anti Swans songs, when do they think they're coming for us if they get relegated?

Let's be honest, a team with Fraizer Campbell and Kenwyne Jones upfront doesn't deserve to be in the Premier League.

Nice to see them turning on Zaha already too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them v Hull on 15:31 - Feb 22 with 3058 viewsbermudajack

Them v Hull on 15:27 - Feb 22 by Dr_Winston

Let's be honest, a team with Fraizer Campbell and Kenwyne Jones upfront doesn't deserve to be in the Premier League.

Nice to see them turning on Zaha already too.

Cardiff still dominating play, creating lots of half chances but Hull well organised & defending well

Them v Hull on 15:32 - Feb 22 with 3052 viewsDyfnant

Fulham 1 up, so scummers are rock bottom

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Them v Hull on 15:34 - Feb 22 with 3041 viewsDarran

Them v Hull on 15:32 - Feb 22 by Dyfnant

Fulham 1 up, so scummers are rock bottom

I think they've got to win by about 5 goals to even get out of the reg zone

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Them v Hull on 15:38 - Feb 22 with 3002 viewsDr_Winston

Snigger.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Them v Hull on 15:38 - Feb 22 with 2998 viewsOldjack

0-2

Them v Hull on 15:38 - Feb 22 with 2993 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Them v Hull on 15:38 - Feb 22 with 2993 viewsJackoBoostardo

0-2...

Hahahahahahhahhhahaaa!

To the Championship with you!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Them v Hull on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 2988 viewsraynor94

Whoops

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Them v Hull on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 2970 viewsairedale

Looks like only a matter of time before They score.

Cancel that 0 - 2!
Them v Hull on 15:40 - Feb 22 with 2955 viewscrackerjack

Oh deary, deary me!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Them v Hull on 15:41 - Feb 22 with 2939 viewsRogueTrooper

Them v Hull on 15:39 - Feb 22 by airedale

Looks like only a matter of time before They score.

Cancel that 0 - 2!

Bye bye scummers, conference in 5 years I reckon

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Them v Hull on 15:42 - Feb 22 with 2902 viewslonglostjack

Such a shame

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Them v Hull on 15:42 - Feb 22 with 2898 viewsbermudajack

Them v Hull on 15:39 - Feb 22 by raynor94

Whoops

Great counter attacking goal, defending deep, break from edge of area, great finish by Jelovich :-) Hull giving Cardiff plenty of chances though, a classic case of Hull taking the two chances that have come to them. I think Cardiff are in deep, deep trouble if they don't win today.

Them v Hull on 15:48 - Feb 22 with 2803 viewsJackoBoostardo

Hull playing in blue at the scum's home ground.... and beating them.... what a weekend this is!!!!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Them v Hull on 15:51 - Feb 22 with 2777 viewsDull1Thomas

They're having a hull of a time at the moment.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Them v Hull on 15:55 - Feb 22 with 2719 views2face

Hull and West Ham will move above us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024