Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many? 11:57 - Mar 4 with 7702 viewsSwissdale

Ok so what are the predictions for the amount of fans we'll take to gigg lane?

Do people think the attendance will be smaller due to it being on sky? Or will it be the opportunity for a people to get their faces on the telly?

Our home crowds have been disappointing this season, but surely the majority will be there tomorrow (plus a few of the usual gaggle of mongs we usually take to local away matches).

According to the OS our "total allocation" for the match is 1,400. Surely we can manage that? Would even hasten to say this may leave a couple of hundred stranded outside the ground?
How many? on 17:17 - Mar 5 with 1589 views100notout

How many? on 17:03 - Mar 5 by hull_dale19

Over 800 sold as of today

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketnewsburyfc-07.03.14-1340411.aspx

Few extra quid in the Dale coffers - brilliant!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

How many? on 17:28 - Mar 5 with 1561 viewsPDIDDY

How many? on 17:03 - Mar 5 by hull_dale19

Over 800 sold as of today

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticketnewsburyfc-07.03.14-1340411.aspx

Reckon just short of 2k myself(included)

Gissa job

How many? on 17:46 - Mar 5 with 1531 viewsYouTubeDale

How many? on 15:18 - Mar 4 by TTNYear

It is but its strongly suggested you buy one at our place as, well put simply, bury get less of the revenue.... so they can't squander it on a new sofa or murals in their main stand.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2014 15:20]

I don't think this point has been laboured, and it should be.

I was listening to bury commentary on a match just before they played us and they were making a big deal that Rochdale would receive less money if bury fans purchased their tickets at giggle lane.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024