Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been offered a season ticket 19:08 - Mar 13 with 2067 viewsjojaca

I have been offered a season ticket for next year by one of my mates fathers friend(who I have never met). I would love to own a season ticket and jump the queue, but I don't want one unless I can have it in my own name. Is it possible to transfer the season ticket to my name because I don't fancy paying £400+ for something in someone else name.

Even when you know, you never know?

Been offered a season ticket on 19:10 - Mar 13 with 2036 viewsPhil_S

It used to be but my only recollection of that was before we got into the Premier League so don't know now but I suspect it is even though it shouldnt be!
Been offered a season ticket on 19:14 - Mar 13 with 2011 viewspencoedjack

You can mate .... 1 of our lot done it this season.

Both of you have to go to ticket office together with ID .
Been offered a season ticket on 19:45 - Mar 13 with 1922 viewsjojaca

Thank you for reply. I have the confidence to go through with it with now, even though I would feel extremely guilty jumping the queue. In an ideal world, I would love the expansion to have gone through earlier so I could purchase season tickets for my kids as well. I don't understand the people against expansion. If I had not had this opportunity to buy season ticket, I would be buying season tickets at Scarlets for the family and swans would have lost out.

Been offered a season ticket on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 1902 viewsmax936

Been offered a season ticket on 19:45 - Mar 13 by jojaca

Thank you for reply. I have the confidence to go through with it with now, even though I would feel extremely guilty jumping the queue. In an ideal world, I would love the expansion to have gone through earlier so I could purchase season tickets for my kids as well. I don't understand the people against expansion. If I had not had this opportunity to buy season ticket, I would be buying season tickets at Scarlets for the family and swans would have lost out.

The Jacks v the Turks, no contest that

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Been offered a season ticket on 19:54 - Mar 13 with 1872 viewsjojaca

I know it is no contest, but I just want to attend regular matches supporting a team to break up my routine of sleep/work/home.......sleep/work/home.

Been offered a season ticket on 20:02 - Mar 13 with 1842 viewspencoedjack

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=385717&prevloaded=1&rid=8460&s

There is room at legoland .... 33000 seater with between 10000 and 17000 ST sold if you read that thread.
Been offered a season ticket on 13:32 - Mar 14 with 1587 viewsmawdlamjack

who wants to watch championship footie though!

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Been offered a season ticket on 13:39 - Mar 14 with 1569 viewsApeShit

Been offered a season ticket on 13:32 - Mar 14 by mawdlamjack

Away games in the Championship were alot more fun!
Login to get fewer ads

Been offered a season ticket on 14:18 - Mar 14 with 1504 viewsmark555

I don't think there are that many against expansion, I think there are some like me who feel that only a few thousand extra seats would be ample, while also being very sceptical of spending millions of pounds expanding a stadium the club does not own without concrete guarantees about the clubs investment in the stadium and a percentage of ownership going forward.

For me personally I don't think the east stand needs to be extended, I would just add a tier to the South with possibly a tier added to the North if needed in the future, it would probably be a lot cheaper than building on the east stand as well due to the positioning of the stadium and the distance from the river and the steep bank.
Been offered a season ticket on 17:02 - Mar 14 with 1370 viewsborinifanclub

Been offered a season ticket on 13:32 - Mar 14 by mawdlamjack

Grammatical error there old bean.....you did mean championship hoof ball I presume?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Been offered a season ticket on 18:55 - Mar 14 with 1276 viewsreddythered

Been offered a season ticket on 17:02 - Mar 14 by borinifanclub

Grammatical error there old bean.....you did mean championship hoof ball I presume?

Think you'll find that was Mackay, not Ole...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024