Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 00:06 - May 9 with 4215 viewsMagicDaps

Sorry if this has already been posted on here, but Ki is officially party of South Korea's 23 man squad for the world cup (despite his injury doubts) and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe is the first Swansea City player to be called up for the World Cup since 1958.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2013-14/may/three-bpl-players-named

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Ki on 08:04 - May 9 with 3998 viewsHuw57

Correct

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Ki on 09:32 - May 9 with 3909 viewsPrivate_Partz

Good luck to him. I hope he recovers in time, has a great World Cup, and comes back to us firing on all cylinders.
I like him.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ki on 10:01 - May 9 with 3865 viewsSwanzay

That is a great acheievement for him and just shows how as a club we have progressed.

Good luck Ki!
Ki on 11:49 - May 9 with 3765 viewsMolliemick

If he returns to the Swans next season, he could be the key to our success!
Ki on 16:20 - May 9 with 3604 viewsSgorioFruit

I remember back packin around australia ( with mattthejack ), and followin new zealand in the 2010 world cup just because Rory Fallon was playing for them!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Ki on 16:35 - May 9 with 3567 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Didn't Rory Fallon get picked for New Zealand?

Edit: just saw him mentioned in an earlier reply.

I think Big Den also played when he was with us.
[Post edited 9 May 2014 16:37]
Ki on 20:38 - May 9 with 3408 viewsMagicDaps

Players who have gone on to play for the Swans, or have left the Swans have played in world cups in 1958 but I believe Ki is the first player since then to be a Swansea City player at the time of being in a world cup squad.

Fallon left in 2007, Lawrence joined us a couple of months after the 2006 world cup.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Ki on 21:23 - May 9 with 3335 viewsDewi1jack

Ki on 10:01 - May 9 by Swanzay

That is a great acheievement for him and just shows how as a club we have progressed.

Good luck Ki!

This
And good luck to any of our other players who get a call to go. We could have a few

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 11:43 - May 10 with 3144 viewsattila_the_hun

sunderland legend

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024