Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Davies to Spurs?.. 15:47 - Jun 29 with 34767 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

No idea how reliable this report is but apparently Spurs have "in principle" agreed terms with Ben Davies.

http://www.sportinastorm.com/mobile//Premier-League/Tottenham-Hotspur/Spurs-agre
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 15:54]

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Davies to Spurs?.. on 15:51 - Jun 29 with 9407 viewsMattG

"Davies is also ready to move on to continue his development and is keen on the switch to White Hart Lane where he will earn ten times the salary he is currently on at the Liberty Stadium.

The former Swansea apprentice was on as little as £400-a-week when he broke into the first team two years ago, before he signed a new contract that quadrupled his earnings just under two years ago."

So we're paying Ben just £1600 a week? If that's true then we don't deserve to keep him.
Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:07 - Jun 29 with 9320 viewsNeath_Jack

He had to cut short his recent holiday to Ibiza with Michu and others, to fly back and meet his agent in London to discuss an offer made. That'll be one of those FACT things, right there.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:10 - Jun 29 with 9295 viewsblaine_scfc

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:07 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

He had to cut short his recent holiday to Ibiza with Michu and others, to fly back and meet his agent in London to discuss an offer made. That'll be one of those FACT things, right there.

Someone posted here weeks ago that Ben Davies was off to Spurs for £15 million this summer. Think he could well be right..
Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:12 - Jun 29 with 9274 viewsNeath_Jack

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:10 - Jun 29 by blaine_scfc

Someone posted here weeks ago that Ben Davies was off to Spurs for £15 million this summer. Think he could well be right..

This meeting happened about 3 weeks ago.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:22 - Jun 29 with 9237 viewsmax936

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:12 - Jun 29 by Neath_Jack

This meeting happened about 3 weeks ago.

I'll try and find out tomoz I know his best mates dad, so I'll ask him tomoz.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Davies to Spurs?.. on 16:49 - Jun 29 with 9083 viewswaynekerr55

Davies to Spurs?.. on 15:51 - Jun 29 by MattG

"Davies is also ready to move on to continue his development and is keen on the switch to White Hart Lane where he will earn ten times the salary he is currently on at the Liberty Stadium.

The former Swansea apprentice was on as little as £400-a-week when he broke into the first team two years ago, before he signed a new contract that quadrupled his earnings just under two years ago."

So we're paying Ben just £1600 a week? If that's true then we don't deserve to keep him.

First Team regular in pl on 1600 pw

What a load of horse sh*t

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Davies to Spurs?.. on 17:36 - Jun 29 with 8929 viewsEdmundo

Davies to Spurs?.. on 15:51 - Jun 29 by MattG

Sure his wages went up 10 fold, which puts him on 4k, which isn't a bad seasons work. I agree if he's still on that contract, then it needs re-evaluating soon.
15k would seem a tidy step up and worthy of his position in the team.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Davies to Spurs?.. on 17:36 - Jun 29 with 8928 viewstomdickharry

Already a 2 page thread on this subject.
Login to get fewer ads

Davies to Spurs?.. on 22:50 - Jun 29 with 8574 viewsJack123

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-star-ben-davies-bec

8 million?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 22:52]

libera nos a malo

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:01 - Jun 29 with 8486 viewsParlay

"Worth up to" £8m doesnt sound appealing to me.

Considering his age, ability and now 2 seasons of top flight Prem football. Then id want £10m guaranteed with a sell on fee.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:01 - Jun 29 with 8480 viewstreboethjack

Davies to Spurs?.. on 22:50 - Jun 29 by Jack123

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-star-ben-davies-bec

8 million?

That'll pay for his right leg if they're lucky, try again.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:02 - Jun 29 with 8477 viewsTom1912

£15m should be the starting point.
Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:05 - Jun 29 with 8441 viewsDaithejack

Davies to Spurs?.. on 22:50 - Jun 29 by Jack123

8 million?

8 F#%king million for Ben and Shaw goes for 30, they must be kidding, hope its £8m plus Gylfi!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:17 - Jun 29 with 8357 viewsParlay

Shaw is a different entity to Davies in fairness. Could well be the best left back in Europe in a few years time. I dont think Ben has that in him.

Although saying that a deal that MAY one day reach £8m is giving him away.

Cash plus gylfi would certainly be interesting.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2014 23:17]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:18 - Jun 29 with 8335 viewsJack123

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:05 - Jun 29 by Daithejack

8 F#%king million for Ben and Shaw goes for 30, they must be kidding, hope its £8m plus Gylfi!

I know..

I didn't realise there was another thread for this..8 million seem's to be mentioned a lot..

I need to stay away from news now, it's just when I read it, the wording looks like it's done and dusted?

libera nos a malo

Davies to Spurs?.. on 23:24 - Jun 29 with 8288 viewsMagicDaps

Don't take this report as gospel, he's not a very reliable reporter and 'broke the news' that we'd be paying Gomis £80,000 a week.

I think everybody who knows the way our club is real we won't be paying him £80,000 a week and we won't be selling Ben Davies for £8 million.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Davies to Spurs?.. on 06:41 - Jun 30 with 7932 viewsDDCH

In the current climate 8mil is nowhere near enough. Ben is young and home grown too boot. Need to be aiming higher.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Davies to Spurs?.. on 07:58 - Jun 30 with 7753 viewsAnotherJohn

I don't find the potential deals with Spurs at all appealing at present, and that includes Gylfi for £10 million. Huw should walk away and let Levy stew for a while.
Davies to Spurs?.. on 08:13 - Jun 30 with 7698 viewsSlugster664

Ben is young with lots of potential, £10m plus Siggy or no deal. We're not desperate to sell whatsoever but they're desperate to buy him it seems, so we name a price.

I find these clubs offers absolutely insulting....8m for Ben, 4m for Ash, 2 words for them Huw......

STID

Davies to Spurs?.. on 09:43 - Jun 30 with 7416 viewsperchrockjack

We don't need to sell. If we do and at that price we d better have someone of real quality lined up to replace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Davies to Spurs?.. on 10:35 - Jun 30 with 7287 viewsJACKARSE

IMO the deal will be done with Gylfi coming the other way with £5M+
We have Tayls and Kingsley at LB and Tiendalli can play LB as well, he came in as Tayls replacement when he got injured. I think we need another RB before a LB.

Don't know whether GM will be looking at a 22/23 man squad or 25. We will need to be shifting some out soon IMO.
Davies to Spurs?.. on 10:47 - Jun 30 with 7230 viewsraynor94

Davies to Spurs?.. on 09:43 - Jun 30 by perchrockjack

We don't need to sell. If we do and at that price we d better have someone of real quality lined up to replace

They are already here, Taylor and Kingsley (almost)

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Davies to Spurs?.. on 11:04 - Jun 30 with 7160 viewstomdickharry

If Siggy could be included as part of a deal then we would probably sell.Jenkins has always reiterated deals are brokered for the good of the club and make no mistake about it Siggy is a very good experienced player who knows where the goals are are could be more value to the team that Ben especially as we already have an excellent left back in Taylor.
Davies to Spurs?.. on 11:22 - Jun 30 with 7065 viewsAnotherJohn

Still don't see why people are so keen on Gylfi in at about 10 million (or all or some of Davies) and Michu out at about 6 million. Gylfi was good for us in his half season here, but flopped at Spurs. Michu was and might still be the best we ever had and has the potential to score many more goals. I would welcome Gylfi as a first team squad player at the right price, but I do not think now is the right time with Levy's current mindset. And as for him taking Davies as a one-off deal, that is a big 'no' unless the price rises exponentially. Another overseas fringe player for a rising British star - great deal for Spurs but not for the Swans.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 11:48]
Davies to Spurs?.. on 11:54 - Jun 30 with 6969 viewsraynor94

Davies to Spurs?.. on 11:22 - Jun 30 by AnotherJohn

Still don't see why people are so keen on Gylfi in at about 10 million (or all or some of Davies) and Michu out at about 6 million. Gylfi was good for us in his half season here, but flopped at Spurs. Michu was and might still be the best we ever had and has the potential to score many more goals. I would welcome Gylfi as a first team squad player at the right price, but I do not think now is the right time with Levy's current mindset. And as for him taking Davies as a one-off deal, that is a big 'no' unless the price rises exponentially. Another overseas fringe player for a rising British star - great deal for Spurs but not for the Swans.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2014 11:48]

Gylfi has hardly flopped! michu obviously doesn't want to be here, gylfi would be a great addition to the team, do the deal huw

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024