Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki at Reading 10:19 - Aug 3 with 3518 viewsthejack1912

Thought Ki was brilliant yesterday, controlled the game well and his vision was outstanding especially picking that final ball and the attack which under Laudrup we never seemed to get right. Really hope he gets played in this best suited position unlike under Laudrup where he was just thrown anywhere and subsequently fell out of favour.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Ki at Reading on 10:38 - Aug 3 with 3413 viewsDaithejack

I was there yesterday and he did have a great game, got stuck in too. Ran with ball, hardly ever misplaced a pass, tackled well, great all round midfield performance. I think hes a top player and with Gylfi in the team to provide the goals from midfield I think hes a better fit than JDG.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Ki at Reading on 10:45 - Aug 3 with 3377 viewsBenDavies123

I think we could've really done with him last season, we missed having a big holding midfielder who could just sit in front of the defence, tackle well and always be an option. I think he'll be quite an integral part of our season; now that we have an even bigger threat going forward in Bony and the attacking midfielders/wingers, we'll need him to play deep and stop counter attacks. Hope he signs this contract that Monk's offering him and tie him down for good

Blog: How about that start?

Ki at Reading on 10:51 - Aug 3 with 3343 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is good to see a few positive post on here in relation to Ki. This was far from the case when it was reported that Gary had him in his plans.
Something happened between him and ML. Rumours wee that he refused to play a game due to family reasons. Before he left for Sunderland I thought he was playing well. Composed on the ball and always seemed to have time on the ball. A classy player. This is a big season for him and I can seem him in a holding midfield role in front of the back four as an alternative to Leon.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ki at Reading on 10:53 - Aug 3 with 3328 viewsJokeren1943

Ki is a outstanding player if he get plenty of spaces in the center of the field. We all knows that.

The problem with Ki is, the other PL team knows him (which the training teams don't) . The other Premier League teams will smash him a couple of times in the start of the games (and he will get scared) - the very same reason why he is a poor tackler.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 10:59]
Ki at Reading on 10:54 - Aug 3 with 3318 viewsperchrockjack

who gives a monkeys if its pos or "N". IKf he s come good and does a job then great. If he don't then we say so ,as fans

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ki at Reading on 11:05 - Aug 3 with 3261 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I am not sure about Ki to be honest.

He wasn't that impressive when he arrived and not as good as JDG in my opinion
Ki at Reading on 11:44 - Aug 3 with 3123 viewsSkipTheJack

Ki was very good yesterday. If he keeps playing like that then his return from his loan spell will be as important as the signings of Sigurdsson or Gomis.
Ki at Reading on 17:05 - Aug 3 with 2765 viewskarnataka

Ki at Reading on 11:05 - Aug 3 by TenkosBlondeWig

I am not sure about Ki to be honest.

He wasn't that impressive when he arrived and not as good as JDG in my opinion

No, he wasn't that impressive when he arrived but he's played quite a bit of PL and WC football since then and he's probably a better player now than the one we sent to Sunderland.

Was impressive yesterday and was responsible for most of our quality passes at Exeter too. I'm a big JdG fan and would love to have him back even if that means Ki leaving but if JdG doesn't come back, I'd be happy with Ki staying.
Login to get fewer ads

Ki at Reading on 17:11 - Aug 3 with 2731 viewsskippyjack

F*ck me.. you're all seeing the light.. he will have 'off games' though.. just like Messi.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ki at Reading on 18:44 - Aug 3 with 2551 viewsOldjack

Ki is a far better player since he first arrived here, his stint up north has done him the world of good

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki at Reading on 19:04 - Aug 3 with 2483 viewsItchySphincter

Ki at Reading on 18:44 - Aug 3 by Oldjack

Ki is a far better player since he first arrived here, his stint up north has done him the world of good

Embarrassing that we had to send him to Poyet to improve him. Things must've been going badly wrong under Laudrup.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ki at Reading on 19:16 - Aug 3 with 2446 viewskarnataka

Ki at Reading on 19:04 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

Embarrassing that we had to send him to Poyet to improve him. Things must've been going badly wrong under Laudrup.

Embarrassing maybe, but we may still reap the rewards of sending him to Gus.
Ki at Reading on 19:23 - Aug 3 with 2416 viewsScoobyWho

Ki! quality - end.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ki at Reading on 21:56 - Aug 3 with 2257 viewsmacthejack

He still does that thing where he gets in a good position near the edge of the box. has a good opportunity to shoot or pass, dilly dallies and the chance goes begging.
Ki at Reading on 23:03 - Aug 3 with 2127 viewsjacktar

I hope Ki signs a new contract as I see him as a big player in GM's plans. Since signing Gylfi, I think Ki would sit better in the squad than JDG so in that respect if Ki stays I don't see deGuzman coming back. Just my opinion of course and a lot can happen in the next few weeks.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ki at Reading on 02:40 - Aug 4 with 1975 viewsdameedna

He still hesitates at times. He needs to work on his unpredictability to get near Leon. We know what Leon is going to achieve in a situation but it is always 50/50 on how he LB will get out of a situation. Leon is smaller and turns faster, Ki is far more predictable and needs to work hard on that. I can see why ML could not work him out based on what ML did on the wings and in the center as a player. Ki is in good company at this club but he is more suited to Sunderland who play a little straight, as do Celtic and South Korea. Reading was hardly a test, hope he plays against Villareal and proves me wrong. Good enough but still not as good as others.
Ki at Reading on 06:18 - Aug 4 with 1899 viewsjackal

Minutes before the end of the game, 3-1 up in a meaningless friendly, he missed a tackle. He hit the ground in frustration. His passion was impressive . Hope that he stays. With him, Jonjo and Gylfi, do we need JDG?
Ki at Reading on 06:31 - Aug 4 with 1881 viewsParlay

Ki is the best player in the world

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ki at Reading on 17:27 - Aug 4 with 1561 viewsSwansea93

Well looks like Sunderland wont be bidding for him, they are on the verge of signing Rodwell.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024