Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you think the scum will do next season? 14:18 - Aug 3 with 5154 viewsPlazex

Poll: Where will we finish?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 14:21 - Aug 3 with 3260 viewsdgt73

I hope they get fuked and i don't mean by Vincent the jack, i mean by every team they play.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2014 14:22]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:17 - Aug 3 with 3156 viewsshandyjack

Where is the ... Who gives a rats ass? Option

Poll: Expectation for the season

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:25 - Aug 3 with 3129 viewsRancid

Got a feeling Solskaer will have them playing well, in a far more inferior league of course and they'll go close.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:26 - Aug 3 with 3125 viewsdickythorpe

Not interested. Mods delete this thread FFS
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:43 - Aug 3 with 3085 viewsScoobyDoo

The jury's out, would like to think we will go back up but we will be a target for other teams this season so it will be tough.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:46 - Aug 3 with 3068 viewsNeath_Jack

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:43 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

The jury's out, would like to think we will go back up but we will be a target for other teams this season so it will be tough.

Not sure why you think you will be a target, that's absolute nonsense, you haven't suddenly turned into some big team who'd be a notable scalp. You're still the bastard case of a club that everyone laughs at, just deeper in debt.

For the record, i think you'll go close again.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:50 - Aug 3 with 3047 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:46 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

Not sure why you think you will be a target, that's absolute nonsense, you haven't suddenly turned into some big team who'd be a notable scalp. You're still the bastard case of a club that everyone laughs at, just deeper in debt.

For the record, i think you'll go close again.

Bastard club? That's only from a little place in West Wales my old mate, Trouble with you lot you like to live in the past. Move on butt.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:02 - Aug 3 with 3008 viewsraynor94

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:17 - Aug 3 by shandyjack

Where is the ... Who gives a rats ass? Option

Same here, the op should stick to his stadium cams!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:09 - Aug 3 with 2983 viewsCatullus

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 15:50 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

Bastard club? That's only from a little place in West Wales my old mate, Trouble with you lot you like to live in the past. Move on butt.

Who's living in the past? We much prefer the present.

It's you lot who love the past with your jibes about our past debts, us being below you etc.

Besides, I'm sure he meant basket case of a club, which is true. Tan is syphoning off money whilst running you even further into debt.

I really don't care how you get on this season. But I do wonder how FFP works in the lower divisions?
I mean, a club already way over it's head in debt, what punishment do they get? Seems to me FFP only affects the top league?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:13 - Aug 3 with 2976 viewsNeath_Jack

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:09 - Aug 3 by Catullus

It's you lot who love the past with your jibes about our past debts, us being below you etc.

Besides, I'm sure he meant basket case of a club, which is true. Tan is syphoning off money whilst running you even further into debt.

I really don't care how you get on this season. But I do wonder how FFP works in the lower divisions?
I mean, a club already way over it's head in debt, what punishment do they get? Seems to me FFP only affects the top league?

I did mean bastard case, that's why i typed bastard case.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 2972 viewsCatullus

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:13 - Aug 3 by Neath_Jack

I did mean bastard case, that's why i typed bastard case.

Well I've not heard of a bastard case, but they are definitely a basket case!! And the rest of my post stands scrutiny too!!!!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:22 - Aug 3 with 2942 viewsperchrockjack

Stupid op but frankly I hope they fall further .they coul ,theu could not.in the end it's a peri feral matter but wales TV will still prioritise their efforts and that makes me cross

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:29 - Aug 3 with 2924 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:09 - Aug 3 by Catullus

You must have missed the thread that was glorifying your exploits at NP in 93 then butt? How convenient!

Look i couldn't give a flying one what you do as well, i just answered the OP that's all, not a crime is it?
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:48 - Aug 3 with 2880 viewsScoobyWho

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:29 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

You must have missed the thread that was glorifying your exploits at NP in 93 then butt? How convenient!

Look i couldn't give a flying one what you do as well, i just answered the OP that's all, not a crime is it?

I didn't answer your responses to the NP result for Swansea, but why would decent thread about your prospects be reduced again by you to football violence, and your inability to accept you were booted all round your own city in 1993.

I hope you go down. Badly,

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:52 - Aug 3 with 2859 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:48 - Aug 3 by ScoobyWho

I didn't answer your responses to the NP result for Swansea, but why would decent thread about your prospects be reduced again by you to football violence, and your inability to accept you were booted all round your own city in 1993.

I hope you go down. Badly,

Are you stalking me son? Honest i'm not your type. Go and pester someone else, please!
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:54 - Aug 3 with 2845 viewsScoobyWho

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:52 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

Are you stalking me son? Honest i'm not your type. Go and pester someone else, please!

Am I stalking you ?
A Cardiff fan on a Swansea City fans forum

Think about it !

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:55 - Aug 3 with 2834 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:54 - Aug 3 by ScoobyWho

Am I stalking you ?
A Cardiff fan on a Swansea City fans forum

Think about it !

Don't need much thought when it comes to you son. Put me on ignore, please.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:57 - Aug 3 with 2827 viewsScoobyWho

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:55 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

Don't need much thought when it comes to you son. Put me on ignore, please.

Actually as you are on the run ( again) I would prefer not to.

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 2818 viewsScoobyDoo

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:57 - Aug 3 by ScoobyWho

Actually as you are on the run ( again) I would prefer not to.

God you are boring.
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:02 - Aug 3 with 2800 viewsScoobyWho

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:58 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

God you are boring.

I know, but I genuinely know you are loving the attention. Mark told me

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:13 - Aug 3 with 2774 viewsCatullus

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 16:29 - Aug 3 by ScoobyDoo

We sometimes reminisce, we don't treat the events of 20 years ago as if they are still happening today!!
We don't go on about our debts from back then, but your lot do regularly, as if it still matters to us?
And some of your lot do like to boast that historically you have been above us in the leagues.
Can you deny it? you go on about our financial history as if it's horrendously embarrassing when all our combined bad debts in our history don't even come to 10% of your current malaise.
Live in the past, we'll leave it to you. We're just happy to be a Premier league club for another season with no debts, the first stage stadium expansion on the way, fantastic facilities bought and paid for and to be the best club in Wales. That, me old china, is the here and now!!

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:22 - Aug 3 with 2755 viewsQuakerJack

Play offs or just outside. And if they get in they won't win them.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 18:13 - Aug 3 with 2642 viewsScoobyWho

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 17:13 - Aug 3 by Catullus

We sometimes reminisce, we don't treat the events of 20 years ago as if they are still happening today!!
We don't go on about our debts from back then, but your lot do regularly, as if it still matters to us?
And some of your lot do like to boast that historically you have been above us in the leagues.
Can you deny it? you go on about our financial history as if it's horrendously embarrassing when all our combined bad debts in our history don't even come to 10% of your current malaise.
Live in the past, we'll leave it to you. We're just happy to be a Premier league club for another season with no debts, the first stage stadium expansion on the way, fantastic facilities bought and paid for and to be the best club in Wales. That, me old china, is the here and now!!

Bookmark this Cardiff fans.

Perfect.

How do you think the scum will do next season? on 18:42 - Aug 3 with 2568 viewsjazzswan

Really gone past caring! Do they give a shit for the Swans? NO , let them SINK !!

SINK and SINK, DOWN , DOWN..

Back in the Toshack era, in my youth and naivety, I spent a night out with some CRAPDIFF fans, and in my honest opinion , I told them I really hoped they could join us in Division 1. To a man, they all told me they wanted First Division Football and the Swansea Back Where they belong in the the 4th Division. SO, 30 years later, I really don't care for Cardiff football club, most Welsh rugby fans don't get this, but this isn't the egg ball, its not about WALES, it's just football!!

So to all of Crapdiff.. CHERIO< CHERIO< CHERIO!!
How do you think the scum will do next season? on 18:45 - Aug 3 with 2554 viewsOldjack

down down down

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024