Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montpellier Manager... 13:33 - Aug 15 with 3824 viewsblaine_scfc

He likes us doesn't he..

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-bid-montp

Sorry if I have missed an old thread, couldn't see any regarding it.
Montpellier Manager... on 13:49 - Aug 15 with 3696 viewsWatchman

Obviously someone very tired and a Jack has clearly had his wife in a former life

Mad as a box of frogs that's for sure

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Montpellier Manager... on 13:56 - Aug 15 with 3619 viewsJackfath

He's certainly done what was intended; raising awareness and the profile of a player who wouldn't have been on the radar of all suitors. He's a want away player, the more the manager can get, the better.

Good managing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Montpellier Manager... on 13:58 - Aug 15 with 3601 viewsTom1912

His contract is up in March next year too from what I can tell.

So if he's not signing a new contract, this is their opportunity to cash in. Unfortunately both the club and him will want a bigger move so if we want him, we'll probably have to wait until the end of the window.
Montpellier Manager... on 14:05 - Aug 15 with 3548 viewsmax936

That's another crossed off the list then.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Montpellier Manager... on 14:16 - Aug 15 with 3473 viewsdgt73

We should have left the french to the mercy of the Germans during the 2 nd world war. Why British soldiers had to die to liberate them is beyond me.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Montpellier Manager... on 14:28 - Aug 15 with 3376 viewsBenDavies123

What I find hilarious is that as much as he's talking us down, if we put 4 men on the pitch against a full sized Montpellier side, we'd have the majority of possession; all that club are is a feeder club in the French league. Ligue 1. The worst of the top European leagues. They're like a bad Crystal Palace.

Blog: How about that start?

Montpellier Manager... on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 3286 viewsUxbridge

Win one league title and they think they're massive. Poor man's Blackburn.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Montpellier Manager... on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 3285 viewsTom1912

Montpellier Manager... on 14:28 - Aug 15 by BenDavies123

What I find hilarious is that as much as he's talking us down, if we put 4 men on the pitch against a full sized Montpellier side, we'd have the majority of possession; all that club are is a feeder club in the French league. Ligue 1. The worst of the top European leagues. They're like a bad Crystal Palace.

I wouldn't mind so much if he was the manager when they won the league in 2011/12, which was hell of an achievement against the millions of PSG.

But he took over last year and led them to a 15th place finish.
Login to get fewer ads

Montpellier Manager... on 15:48 - Aug 15 with 2990 viewsQuakerJack

What a kant. Who the feck are Montpellier? They play in an inferior league and are nowhere near in the league of St Etienne, Lyon, PSG, Monaco, Marseille.

We play in the biggest league in the world. We're by no means the biggest club, in fact we're one of the smallest, but we are at the very least, a fantastic springboard to a big career. Ask Brendan Rodgers, or Roberto Martinez. The fact is we could offer money that his chairman wouldn't turn down. And if we came in with a big offer, we'd turn his head and there's Fuke all he could do.

There you go Pepe le pew, how'd ya like them apples?!?!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Montpellier Manager... on 16:20 - Aug 15 with 2848 viewsGlyn1

Montpellier Manager... on 14:16 - Aug 15 by dgt73

We should have left the french to the mercy of the Germans during the 2 nd world war. Why British soldiers had to die to liberate them is beyond me.

Getting back on topic, can't we just offer Montpellier a 30% sell-on clause? Or maybe a 100% sell-on clause? That should swing the deal.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 16:24]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Montpellier Manager... on 16:41 - Aug 15 with 2747 viewsdft

Is this guy on the Cardiff city forum by any chance. I'm sure I've seen this level of delusion before.
Montpellier Manager... on 17:05 - Aug 15 with 2640 viewsJackistentialist

What a douchebag...
Montpellier Manager... on 18:38 - Aug 15 with 2402 viewsJethroJack

Montpellier Manager... on 17:05 - Aug 15 by Jackistentialist

What a douchebag...

Or a BAG-OF-SHITE as Cantona would no doubt describe him.
Montpellier Manager... on 20:10 - Aug 15 with 2210 viewssomersetsimon

Montpellier Manager... on 16:20 - Aug 15 by Glyn1

Getting back on topic, can't we just offer Montpellier a 30% sell-on clause? Or maybe a 100% sell-on clause? That should swing the deal.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2014 16:24]

Good idea. Then we can sell him as part of a joint deal with Tiendalli and we gave him away for nothing!
Montpellier Manager... on 20:12 - Aug 15 with 2204 viewsSwansNZ

Montpellier Manager... on 13:56 - Aug 15 by Jackfath

He's certainly done what was intended; raising awareness and the profile of a player who wouldn't have been on the radar of all suitors. He's a want away player, the more the manager can get, the better.

Good managing.

Yeah, I’m sure all the top managers will be more than interested in him, now that they know how highly his manager rates him.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Montpellier Manager... on 20:27 - Aug 15 with 2132 viewsjacabertawe

"11 reasons why Swansea is better than Montpellier: Why French coach Rolland Courbis is wrong to laugh"

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/11-reasons-swansea-better-montpellier-7622

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Montpellier Manager... on 21:03 - Aug 15 with 2045 viewsKilkennyjack

And the french resistance was a myth too, cheese eating surrender monkeys !!

Beware of the Risen People

Montpellier Manager... on 15:00 - Aug 16 with 1774 viewsRancid

Rolland Courbis
Montpellier Manager... on 15:07 - Aug 16 with 1740 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Pmsl that will learn him to keep his gob shut

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024