Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cedric Bakambu 14:04 - Aug 26 with 3842 viewsMagicDaps

23 year old striker, who plays for Sochaux.

From the player himself:

“I have offers, notably from Fribourg in Germany and in England from Swansea. I am hesitating between the two. Reims and Lorient, I heard they were interested, but they did not contact me. Maybe they contacted Sochaux, but I don’t know about that. I am giving myself two-three days to decide no more. I know that at Swansea I might not be first choice striker. There are several things to consider, not just the prestige of the club. But I am flattered. I’m at an age where I need to play. Crystal Palace are also interested, I think it will be between those 3 (Swansea, Crystal Palace and Fribourg).”

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Cedric Bakambu on 14:28 - Aug 26 with 3670 viewsCatullus

He's right, he'd be third choice. So I doubt he'll come here.

Do we persevere with Donnelly, guess we have to. Does anyone think he'll make it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cedric Bakambu on 14:44 - Aug 26 with 3560 viewshammy

He's not going to find Swansea in England ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Cedric Bakambu on 15:07 - Aug 26 with 3425 viewsAnotherJohn

This is a strange one. Possibly the idea is to bring in extra cover for when Bony is away at the ACN on the theory that Gomis is unproven and Emnes and Barrow can't be relied on to fill the gap. Bakambu managed 7 goals in a relegated team last season, so is hardly prolific. I'd have thought a decent DM is more of a priority.
Cedric Bakambu on 15:17 - Aug 26 with 3358 viewsthomasJack

and here is some youtubeclip about him

Poll: Next signing

Cedric Bakambu on 15:39 - Aug 26 with 3220 viewsJack_Daniels

Im not sure we are that desperate for another forward with Marv due back soon?

Its strange that we seem to be more intent on getting more cover for Wilf & Bafe rather than filling the gaping hole in our first 11 that Leon leaves.
Cedric Bakambu on 19:15 - Aug 26 with 2865 viewsGixerJack

Cedric Bakambu on 15:07 - Aug 26 by AnotherJohn

This is a strange one. Possibly the idea is to bring in extra cover for when Bony is away at the ACN on the theory that Gomis is unproven and Emnes and Barrow can't be relied on to fill the gap. Bakambu managed 7 goals in a relegated team last season, so is hardly prolific. I'd have thought a decent DM is more of a priority.

And if it's the seven goal in the clip one was a penalty and at leatpst two were goalkeeper errors....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024