Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Bazbob/Wiz 16:41 - Jan 24 with 5329 viewsscratchingshed

Not gloating but just following on from your travel in hope thread, Well if that today doesn't put you off watching the Pool nothing ever will.

Utter embarrassing and all from being 0-2 up at half time.

Must have been a hell of a half time team talk Lee, told you it was going to be yet another inept performance today, even at 0-2 you just knew something was going to go tits up.

Clark out.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 16:58]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 17:32 - Jan 24 with 4468 viewsjanegallagher

Why start a new thread, why not add it to the one already created.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 17:40 - Jan 24 with 4455 viewsdig4fire

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 17:32 - Jan 24 by janegallagher

Why start a new thread, why not add it to the one already created.

why bump this one? oops..
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:09 - Jan 24 with 4361 viewsOdinsRaven

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 17:40 - Jan 24 by dig4fire

why bump this one? oops..

Why do you care Gallagher? This site needs as many threads as it can. Typical response from an oyston mushroom...
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 22:21 - Jan 24 with 4283 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Of course you're not gloating.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 08:43 - Jan 25 with 4186 viewsjanegallagher

[old avftt mode on] Oi Huggin or Muninn wind yer neck in, didn't ask you [old avftt mode off]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 11:04 - Jan 25 with 4154 viewsSouthshorepool

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 08:43 - Jan 25 by janegallagher

[old avftt mode on] Oi Huggin or Muninn wind yer neck in, didn't ask you [old avftt mode off]

Not gloating! Yeah right.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 14:52 - Jan 25 with 4108 viewsWizaard

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 11:04 - Jan 25 by Southshorepool

Not gloating! Yeah right.

'Not gloating but' has exactly the same connotations as 'I'm not racist but'

Bet you weren't posting this at half time. You really don't get the supporting thing do you? You would have advised all Bradford fans yesterday not to bother, as they were going to get hammered and would have been saying at 2-0, told you so.Those who went weren't deluded. They had more than an inkling that we would lose, but at half time it was all worthwhile.

Yes, the second half was a disaster, but it didn't stop it being a decent day out with people who love watching their team. That's something you'll never get.
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:19 - Jan 25 with 4096 viewsscratchingshed

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 14:52 - Jan 25 by Wizaard

'Not gloating but' has exactly the same connotations as 'I'm not racist but'

Bet you weren't posting this at half time. You really don't get the supporting thing do you? You would have advised all Bradford fans yesterday not to bother, as they were going to get hammered and would have been saying at 2-0, told you so.Those who went weren't deluded. They had more than an inkling that we would lose, but at half time it was all worthwhile.

Yes, the second half was a disaster, but it didn't stop it being a decent day out with people who love watching their team. That's something you'll never get.

Something you'll never get?

Oh I did used to get it up to a couple of years ago but not these days, simply had enough of lining the pockets of a family of crooks who have no interest at all in the football club apart from reaping the rewards.

Pity a few more don't see it that way.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:27 - Jan 25 with 4091 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:19 - Jan 25 by scratchingshed

Oh I did used to get it up to a couple of years ago but not these days, simply had enough of lining the pockets of a family of crooks who have no interest at all in the football club apart from reaping the rewards.

You've been writing negative, critical stuff about the club for as long as I can remember. I can scarcely recall you writing anything positive, now I think about it. Each to their own, but I choose to support it in a different way.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:40 - Jan 25 with 4079 viewsribble

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:27 - Jan 25 by basilrobbiereborn

You've been writing negative, critical stuff about the club for as long as I can remember. I can scarcely recall you writing anything positive, now I think about it. Each to their own, but I choose to support it in a different way.

Come on chaps, let's not be too harsh on shed. After all, he's being predicting a tangerine apocalypse every season since Karl was a lad and now everything has come together for him in one glorious year of abject failure. Shed's having the time of his life. I think we can forgive a bit of gloating.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2015 15:58]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:34 - Jan 25 with 4005 viewsWizaard

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:19 - Jan 25 by scratchingshed

Are you saying Elton John is a crook because that's who's pockets we lined yesterday.

How was your true love's game anyway?
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 23:50 - Jan 25 with 3940 viewsArchibaldKnox

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:34 - Jan 25 by Wizaard

Are you saying Elton John is a crook because that's who's pockets we lined yesterday.

How was your true love's game anyway?

It's been a few years since Reg Dwight owned Watford...
Watford is currently owned by Gino Pozzo and his family, who also own Udinese Calcio in Italy and Granada CF in Spain.

edit to add: Although no longer the majority shareholder, Elton still holds a significant financial interest though.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 16:39]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 09:25 - Jan 26 with 3869 viewsscratchingshed

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 23:50 - Jan 25 by ArchibaldKnox

It's been a few years since Reg Dwight owned Watford...
Watford is currently owned by Gino Pozzo and his family, who also own Udinese Calcio in Italy and Granada CF in Spain.

edit to add: Although no longer the majority shareholder, Elton still holds a significant financial interest though.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 16:39]

Not true ribble as you well know.

I've predicted relegation for the last 2 seasons only ok it's not happened but how close has it been?

I also predicted it at the start of this season that's why I didn't renew my season ticket.

Anyone care to say it's not going to happen this time?

Wiz I am assuming your having a pop about Fleetwood yet again? Which is always your main pet hate with me, for the record No I didn't go on Saturday and you will be interested to know I have only been on the once this season, might step up a bit next season however, by the way do you want a ticket saving for the local derby at Highbury next season? That's if Fleetwood don't go up that is, Just let me know as I know someone high up at the club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 9:31]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:50 - Jan 26 with 3808 viewsWizaard

511 there on Saturday. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority hate what has happened to the club but travelled in hope nonetheless.

Maybe you should have a go at all them aswell.
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 16:59 - Jan 26 with 3781 viewsscratchingshed

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:50 - Jan 26 by Wizaard

511 there on Saturday. I'm willing to bet that the vast majority hate what has happened to the club but travelled in hope nonetheless.

I am not having a go at anyone here suggest you read my comments again on bazbob's travel in hope thread where I clearly said I admire people who still go to away games, I was replying to you as you were the only one who thought I was at Fleetwood on Saturday when I clearly wasn't.

But hey don't let that cloud you're judgement on me eh?
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 17:04]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:37 - Jan 26 with 3726 viewsribble

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 09:25 - Jan 26 by scratchingshed

Not true ribble as you well know.

I've predicted relegation for the last 2 seasons only ok it's not happened but how close has it been?

I also predicted it at the start of this season that's why I didn't renew my season ticket.

Anyone care to say it's not going to happen this time?

Wiz I am assuming your having a pop about Fleetwood yet again? Which is always your main pet hate with me, for the record No I didn't go on Saturday and you will be interested to know I have only been on the once this season, might step up a bit next season however, by the way do you want a ticket saving for the local derby at Highbury next season? That's if Fleetwood don't go up that is, Just let me know as I know someone high up at the club.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 9:31]

I wasn't talking about your relegation predictions shed, which is why the word doesn't appear in my post. As you well know.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2015 20:38]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 23:28 - Jan 26 with 3679 viewsPlumbs

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 15:50 - Jan 26 by Wizaard

Some left in hope after the fifth goal.Hoping to get to the bar in the Spoons first I believe

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 09:01 - Jan 27 with 3648 viewsWizaard

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 23:28 - Jan 26 by Plumbs

Some left in hope after the fifth goal.Hoping to get to the bar in the Spoons first I believe

Wilf went after six, but was only just outside when the seventh went in
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 10:53 - Jan 27 with 3622 viewsPlumbs

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 09:01 - Jan 27 by Wizaard

Wilf went after six, but was only just outside when the seventh went in

I hope he doesn't mentions he seventh on his blog- it'll incur the wrath of the more iconc Pool fans (winks)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:12 - Jan 31 with 3465 viewsbalanced_view

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 10:53 - Jan 27 by Plumbs

I hope he doesn't mentions he seventh on his blog- it'll incur the wrath of the more iconc Pool fans (winks)

scratchingshed was picked on and bullied for years by the people he now gloats at.

I say what comes around goes around and you can't blame shed (who they cruelly christened 'suicide shed') having his day in the sun.

Shed I see you have not mentioned your well made and probably accurate prediction that Fleetwood would play us in the league? You were laughed off AVFTT for that by those on here, funny how you turned out to be right all along.

Gloat all you like pal, the majority of Pool fans wouldn't begrudge you a single second of it. Nice to see bullies getting some of their own medicine.
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:31 - Jan 31 with 3448 viewsscratchingshed

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:12 - Jan 31 by balanced_view

scratchingshed was picked on and bullied for years by the people he now gloats at.

I say what comes around goes around and you can't blame shed (who they cruelly christened 'suicide shed') having his day in the sun.

Shed I see you have not mentioned your well made and probably accurate prediction that Fleetwood would play us in the league? You were laughed off AVFTT for that by those on here, funny how you turned out to be right all along.

Gloat all you like pal, the majority of Pool fans wouldn't begrudge you a single second of it. Nice to see bullies getting some of their own medicine.

Thanks for those comments balanced view and yes I did used to get bullied and called fit to burn but hey ho I am man enough and old enough to have taken it all on the chin.

Personally I have nothing at all against anyone on this board or any other, yes I might not agree with one or two but I am all for free speech and don't begrudge anyone having a view or even a pop at me now and then.

To be honest the writing has been on the wall for a couple of seasons now regarding Fleetwood and Blackpool playing each other only a blind man couldn't see it, I'll make another one Blackppol will be playing AFC Fylde within 3 years if the Oystons are still here.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 18:35]
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:44 - Jan 31 with 3440 viewsbalanced_view

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:31 - Jan 31 by scratchingshed

Thanks for those comments balanced view and yes I did used to get bullied and called fit to burn but hey ho I am man enough and old enough to have taken it all on the chin.

Personally I have nothing at all against anyone on this board or any other, yes I might not agree with one or two but I am all for free speech and don't begrudge anyone having a view or even a pop at me now and then.

To be honest the writing has been on the wall for a couple of seasons now regarding Fleetwood and Blackpool playing each other only a blind man couldn't see it, I'll make another one Blackppol will be playing AFC Fylde within 3 years if the Oystons are still here.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 18:35]

No problem shed just saying how I and I imagine plenty of others saw it too.

Never saw you resort to the abuse or childish names they called you by, so your day in the sun is well earned.

You have every right to take pleasure in being right, and the bullies wrong - yet I am sure you'd rather the demise of our club wasn't as it is, but like you said, a blind man could see where all this was heading!
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:41 - Jan 31 with 3410 viewsWizaard

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 18:44 - Jan 31 by balanced_view

No problem shed just saying how I and I imagine plenty of others saw it too.

Never saw you resort to the abuse or childish names they called you by, so your day in the sun is well earned.

You have every right to take pleasure in being right, and the bullies wrong - yet I am sure you'd rather the demise of our club wasn't as it is, but like you said, a blind man could see where all this was heading!

Welcome back realistic /Frankel etc.
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:44 - Jan 31 with 3405 viewstde74

It's a quick hello and goodbye again.

Clearly not the brightestâ„¢.
FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 21:46 - Jan 31 with 3372 viewsribble

FAO Bazbob/Wiz on 20:44 - Jan 31 by tde74

It's a quick hello and goodbye again.

Clearly not the brightestâ„¢.

I'll look forward to his return as level_headed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024