Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend 14:01 - Apr 5 with 3746 viewsBromleyHoop

I found myself whistling a happy tune whilst weeding the garden!! I know without that win I'd have weeded in glum silence. #littlethings

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 3730 viewsPommyhoop

Join the club. I cant get a certain theme tune from a certain 1960's war film out of my head..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:22 - Apr 5 with 3662 viewsbosh67

I was working yesterday. Switched on BBC feed and it said 4-1. I went, f*cking typical. And then I realised we'd scored 4. at which point I a. checked it wasn't April 1 and b. checked 3 other feeds just to check there hadn't been a screw up.

Weird, went to a wedding reception last night. I was still playing Zamora's goal in my head. I was also sat next to a very attractive Indian girl who looked like Miss World and had we lost 4-1 I would have been sat next to a giant bucket of a woman with whom I would have had zero in common. And she would have been a Chelsea fan.

Thankfully Miss World had QPR henna'd across her pert dusky t*ts. So, that was nice.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:41 - Apr 5 with 3625 viewswelwynranger

Same as. .I was whistling while mowing the lawn
Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 14:20 - Apr 6 with 3470 viewsVenezuelanR

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:41 - Apr 5 by welwynranger

Same as. .I was whistling while mowing the lawn

Same here, i got back from the beech late sat night, turned on the tv to wait the results, and surprise surprise up came wba 1 qpr 4, could not believe my eyes, after a few mins was repeated by ESPN 1-4, with that i went straight to the fridge to get the bottle of rum and coconut that i was keeping for yesterday and slowly got pissed whilst whistling and singing. woke up with a headache but was worth it. im getting another bottle in for tomorrow, and hope to get pissed again. Roll on sunday. Ursssssssss.
Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 15:35 - Apr 6 with 3453 viewsQPR1882

Silly how a win can affect your whole weekend on 14:20 - Apr 6 by VenezuelanR

Same here, i got back from the beech late sat night, turned on the tv to wait the results, and surprise surprise up came wba 1 qpr 4, could not believe my eyes, after a few mins was repeated by ESPN 1-4, with that i went straight to the fridge to get the bottle of rum and coconut that i was keeping for yesterday and slowly got pissed whilst whistling and singing. woke up with a headache but was worth it. im getting another bottle in for tomorrow, and hope to get pissed again. Roll on sunday. Ursssssssss.

Yep have to agree Sunderlands win fcked up my weekend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024