Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Home friendly matches. 14:45 - Jul 6 with 5104 viewsgosfordjack

Season ticket holders should be £5 entry. The club give their genuine supporters F..k all.
We earn enough from Sky, Bt money, how about giving back something to the man on the street. Shame on you Huw Jenkins.
Home friendly matches. on 22:47 - Jul 7 with 1254 viewsDull1Thomas

Home friendly matches. on 17:13 - Jul 6 by NeathJack

£17.50 (as it is with print at home fee ffs!) is ridiculous.

Out of interest, why can't they upload this game onto the season ticket card?

£2.50 service charge to print my own ticket?????
Can I charge the club £2.50 printing fee?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Home friendly matches. on 07:11 - Jul 8 with 1178 viewsScoobyWho

Certain money making aspects of the commercial line are beginning to get on my nerves.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Home friendly matches. on 01:20 - Jul 9 with 1094 viewsNeiltheTaylor

All the pats on the back were a bit much essentially for spending the "Away fans fund" demanded by the Premier League

http://www.wearepremierleague.com/2014/04/how-clubs-spend-200k-away-fans-fund.ht

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Home friendly matches. on 07:07 - Jul 9 with 1080 viewsPacemaker

Home friendly matches. on 01:20 - Jul 9 by NeiltheTaylor

All the pats on the back were a bit much essentially for spending the "Away fans fund" demanded by the Premier League

http://www.wearepremierleague.com/2014/04/how-clubs-spend-200k-away-fans-fund.ht

The away fans fund is still paid for by Swansea City, it's not given out by the PL and when you see some of the efforts by other clubs over the last season or two the Swans have generally tried to do something practical for all travelling fans not just those on official trips or travelling from South Wales.

As someone who has spent an obscene amount of money for myself and my son to travel to almost every game I totally support the club in their attempt to help travelling fans. Why people feel the need to criticise such a superb gesture is beyond me.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024