Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacks following Wales away? 12:49 - Sep 4 with 14223 viewswales4ever

Hi all.
I was chatting to a mate on the phone lastnight who is out in Cyprus with a group of around thirty mates ( All Cardiff fans ) We got chatting about the game and the place they was staying and during the conversation he mentioned there were about ten Jack staying there to.. I asked was there any trouble or ill feeling and he said no we have all had a great week together they are tidy lads he said there were two from aberdare and the rest from Neath area..
After hearing that it had me wondering have any of you followed Wales home or away this campaign and do you think the Cardiff/Swansea rivalry has mellowed at internationals that we can all get along whilst supporting our country?
[Post edited 4 Sep 2015 12:52]
Jacks following Wales away? on 12:52 - Sep 4 with 7504 viewsNeath_Jack

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:56 - Sep 4 with 7466 viewswales4ever

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:52 - Sep 4 by Neath_Jack

No i'm not trying to get bites if that's what your insinuating. Or maybe you think by posting a fish your being a smart arse
Jacks following Wales away? on 12:59 - Sep 4 with 7442 viewsEdmundo

I've been to a few home games at the CCS and haven't noticed any particular issues towards us (we're in Welsh footy shirts....incognito), so difficult to know whether it has completely mellowed.

I guess if I walk around Cardiff with a Welshflag with Swansea City on it, on Sunday, that stance may well change!

I'm not up for trying that optionas are many other Jacks, so best keep a low profile as before and enjoy the game 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Jacks following Wales away? on 14:47 - Sep 4 with 7080 viewsfather_jack

the chelsea game was on telly up there the other week. theyre closet jacks that lot up the road.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Jacks following Wales away? on 16:25 - Sep 4 with 6870 viewsTonyrefail

I follow Wales and am currently in Cyprus. In most cases Swans and Cardiff now get on ok. I haven't seen any trouble, or even a hint of trouble out here. Swans and Cardiff fans mixing fine. #togetherstronger is working! That said I'm sure there'll always be an idiot or 2 on both sides...
Jacks following Wales away? on 19:20 - Sep 4 with 6596 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 14:47 - Sep 4 by father_jack

the chelsea game was on telly up there the other week. theyre closet jacks that lot up the road.

Course we are.
Jacks following Wales away? on 20:25 - Sep 4 with 6464 viewsbuilthjack

Just got back from Cyprus, never saw any trouble. Cardiff fans staying in same place as we Swans fans. Bit of banter but nothing more. All there to support Wales. It was the same in Belgium.
You will always get assholes from us and them, but they haven't raised their ugly heads this time. Hope it's the same in France next summer, when there will be 50000 Welsh fans out there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:02 - Sep 4 with 6367 viewsVetchitBack

Jacks following Wales away? on 20:25 - Sep 4 by builthjack

Just got back from Cyprus, never saw any trouble. Cardiff fans staying in same place as we Swans fans. Bit of banter but nothing more. All there to support Wales. It was the same in Belgium.
You will always get assholes from us and them, but they haven't raised their ugly heads this time. Hope it's the same in France next summer, when there will be 50000 Welsh fans out there.

A friend in work was assured that if this wasn't Wales he and his teenage son would be getting filled in right now.

So no they're still pathetic bullies.

Glad I don't and have never given two sh1ts about Wales.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 6314 viewsTrundle10

Jacks following Wales away? on 20:25 - Sep 4 by builthjack

50,000...... Fifty thousand? Cant see that.
Jacks following Wales away? on 21:18 - Sep 4 with 6273 viewsbuilthjack

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:09 - Sep 4 by Trundle10

50,000...... Fifty thousand? Cant see that.

Wait and see. I think there will be.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 6266 viewsKilkennyjack

The big mill stad games always had loads of jacks. Trains packed leaving the station. Where the hell did they think that the 70,000 people came from - with cardiff city support on just 15,000 ffs ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 6263 viewsDr_Winston

Be nice for Annis and his chums to be at a tournament supporting Wales for a change.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:24 - Sep 5 with 5906 viewskopperburgjack

Have you not seen all the Cardiff flags?? Including the BLUE ones?? Disgraceful.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:29 - Sep 5 with 5898 viewsymaohyd

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:02 - Sep 4 by VetchitBack

A friend in work was assured that if this wasn't Wales he and his teenage son would be getting filled in right now.

So no they're still pathetic bullies.

Glad I don't and have never given two sh1ts about Wales.

Wan k er

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Jacks following Wales away? on 01:33 - Sep 5 with 5843 viewsSlugster664

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:29 - Sep 5 by ymaohyd

Wan k er

Why? Haven't watched Wales since the Jocks down The Vetch (4-1 I think???)does this make me a 'wan k er'?

STID

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:13 - Sep 5 with 5672 views1983

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:19 - Sep 4 by Kilkennyjack

The big mill stad games always had loads of jacks. Trains packed leaving the station. Where the hell did they think that the 70,000 people came from - with cardiff city support on just 15,000 ffs ?

Tell your mate "on the phone" exactly this

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:29 - Sep 5 with 5643 viewswaynekerr55

Jacks following Wales away? on 21:19 - Sep 4 by Dr_Winston

Be nice for Annis and his chums to be at a tournament supporting Wales for a change.

Nah you're alright, I wonder if he still has a phobia towards cheap plastic dining chairs

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:00 - Sep 5 with 5420 viewsEdmundo

Jacks following Wales away? on 00:24 - Sep 5 by kopperburgjack

Have you not seen all the Cardiff flags?? Including the BLUE ones?? Disgraceful.

It's a shame that they can't just leave the club flags at home and just take a plain Welsh flag.

Think if the amount if the amount of Cardiff City flags on display in Cyprus is multiplied by 10/20 for the finals, it is not inconceivable that some one will take offence (not Jacks )....Millwall/Chelsea/West Ham/Portsmouth etc and there lays the issue really.

It'll be Welsh fans fighting against English fans all over the news!

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:28 - Sep 5 with 5393 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:00 - Sep 5 by Edmundo

It's a shame that they can't just leave the club flags at home and just take a plain Welsh flag.

Think if the amount if the amount of Cardiff City flags on display in Cyprus is multiplied by 10/20 for the finals, it is not inconceivable that some one will take offence (not Jacks )....Millwall/Chelsea/West Ham/Portsmouth etc and there lays the issue really.

It'll be Welsh fans fighting against English fans all over the news!

Why's that, England fans always put their club names on their flags?
Jacks following Wales away? on 13:53 - Sep 5 with 5298 viewsKilkennyjack

Jacks following Wales away? on 08:13 - Sep 5 by 1983

Tell your mate "on the phone" exactly this

What the feck are you on about ?

Beware of the Risen People

Jacks following Wales away? on 14:09 - Sep 5 with 5260 viewsRancid

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:28 - Sep 5 by ScoobyDoo

True enough.You always see Mansfield, Plymouth, Scunthorpe etc flags on show.Usually the lower league clubs trying to get noticed.
Jacks following Wales away? on 15:01 - Sep 5 with 5179 viewsBontJack11

I have just come back from Cyprus after watching Wales play out there. I was there for a week and not once did I hear a chant that wasn't a national team song. we were there to support the national teams, not the clubs. I didn't see the thing about there being lots of Cardiff flags as an issue, as there are always Cardiff and even more Wrexham flags at games, and we need to start doing the same.
Jacks following Wales away? on 15:24 - Sep 5 with 5145 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 15:01 - Sep 5 by BontJack11

I have just come back from Cyprus after watching Wales play out there. I was there for a week and not once did I hear a chant that wasn't a national team song. we were there to support the national teams, not the clubs. I didn't see the thing about there being lots of Cardiff flags as an issue, as there are always Cardiff and even more Wrexham flags at games, and we need to start doing the same.

Seems like a good time was had by all then. Great stuff.
Jacks following Wales away? on 15:44 - Sep 5 with 5114 viewsEdmundo

Jacks following Wales away? on 12:28 - Sep 5 by ScoobyDoo

Tbey seem to unite under the English flag, but i'm sure the likes of Millwall/Chelsea/West Ham and the like would find it difficult to help themselves when faced with the hordes of Cardiff fans displaying club flags.

Common sense says put 1000's of English/Welsh/N Ireland fans in a City and light the blue touch paper (beer and sun) and stand well back 😂

Jacks following Wales away? on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 5046 viewsScoobyDoo

Jacks following Wales away? on 15:44 - Sep 5 by Edmundo

Tbey seem to unite under the English flag, but i'm sure the likes of Millwall/Chelsea/West Ham and the like would find it difficult to help themselves when faced with the hordes of Cardiff fans displaying club flags.

Common sense says put 1000's of English/Welsh/N Ireland fans in a City and light the blue touch paper (beer and sun) and stand well back 😂

England have caused havoc in Europe for years so I don't think what clubs name is on the flag, if they want to cause trouble, they will. Can't see the three teams being in the same group anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024