Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army 17:07 - Dec 4 with 3481 viewsbosh67

Has a bit of a ring to it. I think perhaps when they were looking to hire a new manager that being able to sing the name followed by ' blue and white army' was a prerequisite. In which case they have done well.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army. Yeah, that works. you're hired.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:26 - Dec 4 with 3428 viewsCroydonCaptJack

It's actually a bit of a mouthfull. We only might get two rounds of that each time.
I don't think that was part of the criteria. ;)
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:30 - Dec 4 with 3408 viewsTacticalR

Give me an 'H'...

Air hostess clique

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:34 - Dec 4 with 3391 viewsShackletonR

I think "ex Chelsea player but we dont care Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink`s blue and white army" is more easy to say after 6 pints of Stella.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:47 - Dec 4 with 3350 viewsA40Bosh

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:26 - Dec 4 by CroydonCaptJack

It's actually a bit of a mouthfull. We only might get two rounds of that each time.

+1

Been practicing it all afternoon, bit of a tongue twister to be honest.

I'll find it much easier after Christmas when everyone is shouting
"Sort it art 'asslebannnnnnnk"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 18:24 - Dec 4 with 3274 viewsFredManRave

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:30 - Dec 4 by TacticalR

Give me an 'H'...

It's being prepared...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 18:28 - Dec 4 with 3260 viewsWilloW4

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 17:26 - Dec 4 by CroydonCaptJack

Agreed.. Pretty boy floyds blue n white army.. Is easier.. Just a thought.
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 18:31 - Dec 4 with 3244 viewsPommyhoop

The full monty is do able after practise but why not go for
Jay Eff Aitches Blue n White Army.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 19:19 - Dec 4 with 3170 viewsloftus77

Or just "Has-sel-baink's blue and white army".
Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 19:29 - Dec 4 with 3150 viewsMonahoop

James Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army?? Maybe not. Sounds a bit posh English Rugby Union that. Or a bit Fulham!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 19:34 - Dec 4 with 3140 viewsbrad

J.F.Hs blue and white army!
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 19:59 - Dec 4 with 3082 viewsBasingstokeR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 19:19 - Dec 4 by loftus77

Or just "Has-sel-baink's blue and white army".

This one
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 20:59 - Dec 4 with 3021 viewsHollowayRanger

its done and dusted
but I wont ever sing that song

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 11:53 - Dec 5 with 2912 viewsDorse

I think we should dust off our best Fergal Sharkey impressions and go with the classic 'Jimmy Jimmy'.

The mere thought of our ground, packed to the rafters, with the whole crowd in full voice, warbling in tragi-comic falsettos, doing cod-Irish accents will terrify opponents.

'Altogether now, "Little mummy's boy, he wasn't very old..."'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 12:03 - Dec 5 with 2900 viewsCopenranger

Didn't ABBA do a Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy song? :)
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 12:03 - Dec 5 with 2899 viewsHantsR

Can't we adapt Jimmy Jimmy for something based on Gimme Gimme Good Lovin' (Crazy Elephant) or even (blush) Gimme Gimme Gimme (ABBA)?

Actually no-one sings in SAR where I sit anyway
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 12:05 - Dec 5 with 2892 viewsHantsR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 12:03 - Dec 5 by Copenranger

Didn't ABBA do a Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy song? :)

I thought I was sad thinking of that but two of us thinking it at the same time was spooky!
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 12:16 - Dec 5 with 2885 viewsisawqpratwcity

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 11:53 - Dec 5 by Dorse

I think we should dust off our best Fergal Sharkey impressions and go with the classic 'Jimmy Jimmy'.

The mere thought of our ground, packed to the rafters, with the whole crowd in full voice, warbling in tragi-comic falsettos, doing cod-Irish accents will terrify opponents.

'Altogether now, "Little mummy's boy, he wasn't very old..."'

I might be accused of having an agenda...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 13:31 - Dec 5 with 2834 viewsPommyhoop

He only comes out when I drink my gin.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 13:43 - Dec 5 with 2820 viewsSimonJames

Bank on hassle from Jimmy's Blue & White Ar-my.
No? I'll get my coat...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 14:18 - Dec 5 with 2776 viewsLongsufferingR

Has to be:

Oh Jimmy Jimmy
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink's blue and white army on 14:26 - Dec 5 with 2765 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eddie Murphy's blue n' white army, Eddie Murphy's blue n' white army.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024