Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 20:41 - Apr 25 with 31760 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 11:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 25 with 7846 viewsLoyal

Fcking early dart.
This could mess up everyone's day off.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 21:04]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Apr 25 with 7822 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 25 by Loyal

Fcking early dart.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Apr 25 with 7796 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Apr 25 by Darran

I saw Loyal play darts once, in the convent, against the nuns team. First dart treble twenty, second dart single twenty, third dart it bounced off the wire, and hit a watching nun right between the eyes. She fell to the floor, a goner. Old Sid the commentator shouted " one nun dead and eighty". Boom boom.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Apr 25 with 7750 viewsDarran

It's going to be interesting to see what team United put out on Sunday especially 'if' they beat City on Thursday.
Lose on Thursday and I reckon they'll definitely put out a weakened side with an eye on the EL semi-final.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:13 - Apr 25 with 7722 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Apr 25 by Darran

It's going to be interesting to see what team United put out on Sunday especially 'if' they beat City on Thursday.
Lose on Thursday and I reckon they'll definitely put out a weakened side with an eye on the EL semi-final.

I think even if they lose on Thursday they will still put their strongest team out against us. If they lose to Man Vity they will still only be 3 points behind the scousers with a game in hand. So all to play for.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:25 - Apr 25 with 7704 viewsdameedna

Ideally we start the same line up with Ki for Fer the only change.
If Leon is not ready give Fulton that role.

Leon is key and that is a good position to be in.

Forgot Olsson I'd keep him back

First clean albeit lucky sheet in a while no change at the back
The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:43 - Apr 25 with 7647 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:03 - Apr 25 by Loyal

Fcking early dart.

6 a.m. for me. Might as well pull an all-nighter.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:04 - Apr 26 with 7604 viewsLoyal

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:43 - Apr 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

6 a.m. for me. Might as well pull an all-nighter.

A line or two of Peruvian and a bottle of JD and your eyeballs will be anti clockwise for the game.
Highly reccomended.
Get the mrs to whip em out at full time and Bobs yer Marley 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:04 - Apr 26 with 7535 viewsChief

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:49 - Apr 25 by Darran

You'll be watching, penis in hand if Rooney gets on the pitch no doubt

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:18 - Apr 26 with 7483 viewsMrSwerve

Maybe I'm being deluded, but being a Swans fan does this to you...I really think we can get something from this. Utd have 1 eye on Thursday and 1 eye on the Europa...if we take the momentum from Stoke into this then you never know. A point would also be great though.

I'm a little worried that PC will play for the point from the get-go though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 26 with 7417 viewsKGriz16

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:18 - Apr 26 by MrSwerve

Maybe I'm being deluded, but being a Swans fan does this to you...I really think we can get something from this. Utd have 1 eye on Thursday and 1 eye on the Europa...if we take the momentum from Stoke into this then you never know. A point would also be great though.

I'm a little worried that PC will play for the point from the get-go though.

Would you take a point now?
The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:04 - Apr 26 with 7391 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 26 by KGriz16

You should ask that question at 4:50pm on Saturday.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:35 - Apr 26 with 7378 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:04 - Apr 25 by Darran

Iiiiin one 😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:10 - Apr 26 with 7275 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:57 - Apr 26 by KGriz16

Good question. Head says yes, heart says no. It's getting to the stage where it's all or nothing.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:04 - Apr 26 with 7161 viewsLoyal

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:04 - Apr 26 by Darran

You should ask that question at 4:50pm on Saturday.

Probably more around 4.54pm.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Apr 26 with 7089 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:35 - Apr 25 by builthjack

I saw Loyal play darts once, in the convent, against the nuns team. First dart treble twenty, second dart single twenty, third dart it bounced off the wire, and hit a watching nun right between the eyes. She fell to the floor, a goner. Old Sid the commentator shouted " one nun dead and eighty". Boom boom.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 26 with 7089 viewshammy

Pogba out of tonight's Manc derby; would be handy if he continued to be injured through to Sunday ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:43 - Apr 26 with 6968 viewsLoyal

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 26 by hammy

Pogba out of tonight's Manc derby; would be handy if he continued to be injured through to Sunday ;)

Something told me it was tomorrow night.
Thanks for the heads up 👍

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 26 with 6968 viewsSTID2017

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Apr 26 by hammy

Pogba might be fit by tomorrow though ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Apr 26 with 6957 viewshammy

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 26 by STID2017

Pogba might be fit by tomorrow though ?

Yes, it is tomorrow ;) But he has been confirmed as being out of the derby ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:29 - Apr 26 with 6759 viewsWxmJax

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:59 - Apr 26 by hammy

Yes, it is tomorrow ;) But he has been confirmed as being out of the derby ...

Never rated him as a jockey anyway.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:04 - Apr 27 with 6532 viewsJFSwan

Sunday I fear the gap will open to 5 points
The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - Apr 27 with 6517 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:04 - Apr 27 by JFSwan

Sunday I fear the gap will open to 5 points

Or it could be one with us in front. End of the season is silly time with freak results, only four games left but still a long way to go.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:42 - Apr 27 with 6480 viewsLoyal

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - Apr 27 by Whiterockin

Or it could be one with us in front. End of the season is silly time with freak results, only four games left but still a long way to go.

And one thing is certain. Win them all and we stay up.

The Official Manchester United Vs Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Apr 27 with 6258 viewsTheKirkyLife

Against a full-strength United squad I'd expect to lose 2-0.

We've turned a corner of bad form though...it really could be a stars align match. 23 game unbeaten run (before tonight of course) and our away form has been atrocious.

Out of all the games coming up we are by far the weakest opposition and we know how Jose's ego can get some time...

My head says a 1-1 draw. My heart says a 1-0 win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024