Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Contracts 20:13 - May 1 with 2670 viewsBromleyHoop

Could someone kindly tell me whose contracts are up at the end of this season?

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Contracts on 20:41 - May 1 with 2622 viewsDorse

The contract I have taken out on Sandro can only end one way.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Contracts on 20:56 - May 1 with 2570 viewsCheshireR

Not many. Henry,Mackie,Grego Cox and Comley.
I'm not sure about Petrasso - I think he may have signed a recent extension.
Our squad is still too big - even if we release all of the above - we will still have about 30 players on our books with first team appearances.
Contracts on 20:59 - May 1 with 2558 viewseghamranger

I think it's Mackie, Henry, Grego-cox, Petrasso and Lua Lua.
Contracts on 21:00 - May 1 with 2554 viewsBromleyHoop

Contracts on 20:56 - May 1 by CheshireR

Not many. Henry,Mackie,Grego Cox and Comley.
I'm not sure about Petrasso - I think he may have signed a recent extension.
Our squad is still too big - even if we release all of the above - we will still have about 30 players on our books with first team appearances.

I'd like to think that the size of the squad would be reduced further with the likes of Gladwyn and Borysiuk being moved on permanantly, Morrison going back to Lazio and JET....well I'm not sure we'll get shot of him before his contract is up at the end of next season. I'll be gutted if they offer Mackie a new contract.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Contracts on 21:16 - May 1 with 2518 viewsCheshireR

Contracts on 21:00 - May 1 by BromleyHoop

I'd like to think that the size of the squad would be reduced further with the likes of Gladwyn and Borysiuk being moved on permanantly, Morrison going back to Lazio and JET....well I'm not sure we'll get shot of him before his contract is up at the end of next season. I'll be gutted if they offer Mackie a new contract.

We certainly need to clear the decks.
Loanees Morrison and Lua Lua are not needed and peripheral players such as JET, Gladwin, El Khayati, Borysiuk and Doughty can all move on for me.
It would be a massive bonus / miracle if we can find anyone to take Caulker.
I can also see a further series of loans for our youngsters to league one or two clubs.
Contracts on 01:48 - May 2 with 2296 viewsLazyFan

The loans will be gone and won't come back. Lua Lua did okay, but won't be cheap and our squad is too big.

When Hollerway has hinted that tough choices would be made, he meant Mackie of course. They always say that for a fans favourite. Although one website states he has an option to extend for a further year. Going is that alleged waste of space Karl Henry. These contracts as previously said expire in 2017.

By some magic we can move Caulker on as next year will be his last. Along with JET and please let it be Perch. I suspect we shall dump Petrasso as well. Hence his inclusion recently to have a look.

I suspect they will flog Sylla as well. He has a decent goal scoring record for being sub so many times. So, best to sell him while they can get the money back or more.

Nedum might go as well if they can get a good price for him. Like £4m for a 31 year old will be good business. I would sell Lynch as well. But I doubt we could find a buyer. Maybe Bolton or Sheffield United would buy him. But here I am dreaming!

Doughty they will sell to some club in League One. Probably whoever gets relegated from the Champ in the final place this weekend.

Yeni may go as well. As he does not speak English and he does not fit into our many systems. We struggle to play all the midfielders we want to play now.

Off loading all the above 10 means we need:
1 x RB
3 x CB
1 x CF (Target man)
1 x ST

Bringing in 6 players is a lot. But needed. At least we shall be smaller squad wise.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024