Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea 08:53 - Aug 25 with 8060 viewsbostondanvers

Rumour is that the reason Llorente is not playing on Saturday is because he's off to Chelsea for £15 million. Bad News for us if it's true.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 8:55]
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:34 - Aug 25 with 2359 viewsandypitt56

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-weighing-up-la

Sounds like they want both Llorente and Bony
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:39 - Aug 25 with 2346 viewsBLAZE

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:17 - Aug 25 by Loyal

Quite obviously I am saying as I always have that the club is using his injury to delay a return so he can be sold, however some people are a bit thick. Llorente is complicit in this.

Maybe I'm a bit thick Loyal, but why does delaying his return help him to be sold? If anything, wouldn't a buyer rather spend their money on a player who is fully fit and up to speed
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:42 - Aug 25 with 2338 viewsraynor94

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:39 - Aug 25 by BLAZE

Maybe I'm a bit thick Loyal, but why does delaying his return help him to be sold? If anything, wouldn't a buyer rather spend their money on a player who is fully fit and up to speed

I think we are to worried in him getting injured, thus missing out on the deal, again Chelsea most probably want him as an impact squad player

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:44 - Aug 25 with 2324 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:39 - Aug 25 by BLAZE

For the same reason they didn't play Sigi, they do not want him getting an injury that would affect his footballing ability.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:45 - Aug 25 with 2321 viewsBLAZE

Fair enough, I see what you're saying now
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:51 - Aug 25 with 2283 viewsowainglyndwr

I'd say Phuh him and tell him that is staying.
I am getting P@ssed off wIthe the lack of signings and off loads.
Do these owners and big nose really want to stay in the premiersh
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:55 - Aug 25 with 2260 viewsandypitt56

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:51 - Aug 25 by owainglyndwr

I'd say Phuh him and tell him that is staying.
I am getting P@ssed off wIthe the lack of signings and off loads.
Do these owners and big nose really want to stay in the premiersh

We have got rid of the dead wood that has been stinking up the place for the last few years.
Only one i was confused by was selling kingsley.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:56 - Aug 25 with 2257 viewsFrank_Lazarus

If we start negotiating with Everton now, the deal could be done in time for January.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:01 - Aug 25 with 2214 viewsSwanjaxs

Swapping Bony for Llorente would seal our fate basically, we would be as good as relegated! Personally I wouldn't sign Bony but if he does arrive Llorente must stay regardless....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:03 - Aug 25 with 2210 viewsswan65split

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:17 - Aug 25 by BlasterJack

Bony deal happening late in the window (as intimated by PC's press conference yesterday) as we are probably waiting upon Chelsea's Llorente cash to grease the transfer wheels.

I absolutely hate what has happened to this club in the last 2 years.

Our squad is paper thin as it is.

And we were supposed to have "learned lessons" from previous Summers recruitment shambles according to Big Nose Brick Seller. Tw@t.

what he says. 45 mill and we should be strengthening to secure the future , not looking to catch the bus and follow Blackpool.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:07 - Aug 25 with 2192 viewsNewhousemustscore

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:30 - Aug 25 by Magic_Michu

Most players can break and arm and be back in a couple of weeks wearing a lightweight cast though

but it wasn't just his arm though. I saw Llorente, in Clyne Park, at the airshow & he was wearing a sling on his arm plus a brace on his leg. Fair play to him, that's one hell of a lie if he's prepared to go out in all that, when he could have just said he wasn't 'mentally' up to playing like other players would.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:56 - Aug 25 with 2030 viewsLoyal

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:07 - Aug 25 by Newhousemustscore

but it wasn't just his arm though. I saw Llorente, in Clyne Park, at the airshow & he was wearing a sling on his arm plus a brace on his leg. Fair play to him, that's one hell of a lie if he's prepared to go out in all that, when he could have just said he wasn't 'mentally' up to playing like other players would.

Nobody is doubting the injury.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 13:02 - Aug 25 with 2011 viewsFlashberryjack

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 09:24 - Aug 25 by somersetsimon

So the club asked him to fake a bike accident at the start of the summer, made him wear a cast and sling and stopped him from joining in with training, all because they've been planning to sell him to Chelsea?

About as plausible as the Americans faking the moon landing, twin towers etc etc.

Talk about talking sh*te

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

N/A. on 13:26 - Aug 25 with 1939 viewsHuw57

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:42 - Aug 25 by Jokeren1943

If Swansea gets Bony, Llorente will be gone (the Swansea proberly allready has a buyer).

Swansea will not pay wages to both Llorente and Bony.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:34]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 14:07 - Aug 25 with 1854 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Koeman has now come out and said Everton want a Striker.
It does all seem to be coming together.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 14:58 - Aug 25 with 1755 viewsairedale

N/A. on 13:26 - Aug 25 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:34]

If Llorente goes though, we'll need a striker.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 15:44 - Aug 25 with 1665 viewsMeraki

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 11:34 - Aug 25 by andypitt56

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-weighing-up-la

Sounds like they want both Llorente and Bony

According to who?
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 17:12 - Aug 25 with 1530 viewsswan65split

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 10:42 - Aug 25 by swan65split

End of the window, take the income from sales and deduct spending on incomings...................simples.

as I said be baffled bewildered by whos coming and all these names flying about , in the end we"ll be glad to sign Linton Brown...but its whats above matters.
Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 18:49 - Aug 25 with 1412 viewsvetchonian

Is Llorente still injured or is he going to Chelsea on 12:01 - Aug 25 by Swanjaxs

Swapping Bony for Llorente would seal our fate basically, we would be as good as relegated! Personally I wouldn't sign Bony but if he does arrive Llorente must stay regardless....

No like Gylfi Llorente is bringing us down he must be sold and replaced by Bony
The guru said so

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024