Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans to sell tea Lady 11:38 - Aug 31 with 4311 viewsbostondanvers

Apparently HJ has decided that we don't need the tea lady and she can go for £1 million what else can this club do to get itself relegated !!!
Olivera - been here didn't cut it
Chadli - tried to get him years ago but turned us down and went to Spurs
Bony - might be worth a punt
but all the above have one thing in common - it would suggest HJ is picking who we sign and not PC. also we sold Kingsley and replaced with ?????????
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:04 - Aug 31 with 4234 views34dfgdf54

I'll be honest, I think Bony is shot, completely gone. I have no problem in selling Llorente but we surely have better players than Barnes and Nelson lined up.

Went from being confident of the best window ever last night, to one big mess today.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:12 - Aug 31 with 4183 viewspencoedjack

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:04 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

I'll be honest, I think Bony is shot, completely gone. I have no problem in selling Llorente but we surely have better players than Barnes and Nelson lined up.

Went from being confident of the best window ever last night, to one big mess today.

It's fuking incredible the Siggy money should of been used for replacements well before today anyone with any sense knew Llorente was off.

The Llorente money should of been used to top up their hedge fund / dividends.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:15 - Aug 31 with 4154 viewsTNT

If anyone takes our tea lady, I hope they've got their own fkn kettle.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:18 - Aug 31 with 4133 views34dfgdf54

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:12 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

It's fuking incredible the Siggy money should of been used for replacements well before today anyone with any sense knew Llorente was off.

The Llorente money should of been used to top up their hedge fund / dividends.

I'm not convinced we have f*cked this up as badly as it seems yet though. I don't trust Jenkins as far as I could chuck the tw*t, but just got something telling me there is something in the pipeline in regards to a striker. Replacing last years top scorer with a player like Ashley Barnes would be a disaster, if Tammy gets injured we are done. The Yanks wouldn't allow it surely.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 4098 viewspencoedjack

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:18 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

I'm not convinced we have f*cked this up as badly as it seems yet though. I don't trust Jenkins as far as I could chuck the tw*t, but just got something telling me there is something in the pipeline in regards to a striker. Replacing last years top scorer with a player like Ashley Barnes would be a disaster, if Tammy gets injured we are done. The Yanks wouldn't allow it surely.

Thoughts on Wilf mate ?
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:30 - Aug 31 with 4072 views34dfgdf54

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:25 - Aug 31 by pencoedjack

Thoughts on Wilf mate ?

I think he's completely shot mate if I'm being honest. I live in hope like the rest of us on here that he can replicate the form he showed before he left, but I just can't see it.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:32 - Aug 31 with 4060 viewsEasternJack

Save Curtis

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:35 - Aug 31 with 4047 viewspencoedjack

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:30 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

I think he's completely shot mate if I'm being honest. I live in hope like the rest of us on here that he can replicate the form he showed before he left, but I just can't see it.

Ditto
Login to get fewer ads

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:46 - Aug 31 with 3997 viewsawayjack

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:30 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

Share concern. He's a confidence player use to have great training ethic: Let's hope PC can get him fit and motivated. Also remember he was our best in air defending corners versus Ash 50p bonce. We should be amazing defending set-pieces. Lots of 1-0 wins !
Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:55 - Aug 31 with 3953 viewsLeonWasGod

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:04 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

Do you think that because he's not been playing/scoring as much, or know it based on watching him? I'm concerned he's gone the same way as Scotland after he left us, but haven't seen anywhere enough of Bony recently to know.

No doubt Bony was very good for us playing a certain way. But I'm not sure how he'd fit in now. Tammy looks quality in the middle and round the box and will get better with game time and he can't replace Ayew's running.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 13:00 - Aug 31 with 3926 viewspencoedjack

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:46 - Aug 31 by awayjack

Share concern. He's a confidence player use to have great training ethic: Let's hope PC can get him fit and motivated. Also remember he was our best in air defending corners versus Ash 50p bonce. We should be amazing defending set-pieces. Lots of 1-0 wins !

At the end of the day we are swapping a striker who scored more goals since Jan than the 1 who is replacing him has since the start of the 2015 season.

Let's hope Wilfs got some fire in his belly
Swans to sell tea Lady on 13:04 - Aug 31 with 3901 views34dfgdf54

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:55 - Aug 31 by LeonWasGod

Do you think that because he's not been playing/scoring as much, or know it based on watching him? I'm concerned he's gone the same way as Scotland after he left us, but haven't seen anywhere enough of Bony recently to know.

No doubt Bony was very good for us playing a certain way. But I'm not sure how he'd fit in now. Tammy looks quality in the middle and round the box and will get better with game time and he can't replace Ayew's running.

There must be a reason he hasn't been playing, Man City with their options you can understand, but at Stoke, he didn't get a look in. Rumours of him not having the attitude needed, fitness problems, bust up with Hughes. Bellamy even said yesterday that there was talks of him having genuine problems with running.

Does my head in on social media aswell in front of his new cars etc, when he wasn't doing a stroke on the pitch. He went for the cash, we made good money from him, I'd prefer it if we left it there. But now Llorente is off, we are desperate for a replacement. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong and we get the old Wilf back.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 13:05 - Aug 31 with 3893 viewsHeadmaster

Swans to sell tea Lady on 13:04 - Aug 31 by 34dfgdf54

There must be a reason he hasn't been playing, Man City with their options you can understand, but at Stoke, he didn't get a look in. Rumours of him not having the attitude needed, fitness problems, bust up with Hughes. Bellamy even said yesterday that there was talks of him having genuine problems with running.

Does my head in on social media aswell in front of his new cars etc, when he wasn't doing a stroke on the pitch. He went for the cash, we made good money from him, I'd prefer it if we left it there. But now Llorente is off, we are desperate for a replacement. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong and we get the old Wilf back.

Well, if anyone can get the best from him it's Clement.
Swans to sell tea Lady on 14:18 - Aug 31 with 3775 viewssomersetsimon

Swans to sell tea Lady on 12:15 - Aug 31 by TNT

If anyone takes our tea lady, I hope they've got their own fkn kettle.

Automation is the big thing these days. Do we know anyone who sells vending machines?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024