Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone explain our game plan to me 17:14 - Nov 11 with 4045 viewsSospan_Fach

We only have one person who can score goals, Abraham. How are we trying to get the ball to him to score?
Are we playing with wingers or wing backs to get crosses in to him in the box?
Do we try and play through the middle tikki takka football around the box?
Do we play counter attack Leicester style?
Do we try and get the ball to Ayew to thread a ball through for him?

How is Clement setting out the team to attack?
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:46 - Nov 11 with 4021 viewsjoshdon10

Our game plan is to set up not to concede and hopefully pinch a win

I get it, last year we needed that to survive after bob.

This year we ain’t leaking goals and sold our 2 players who basically created and scored them all.

No shock really, PC was sacked from derby for the exact same thing after just missing out on playoffs.

Can’t believe our manager who worked under ancelotti who worked at PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea. Haven’t learned a thing or 2 about attacking football.

But looking at our attackers who can blame him.
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 4007 viewsNeathJack

We have a game plan?
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:58 - Nov 11 with 3983 viewsjack2jack

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:50 - Nov 11 by NeathJack

We have a game plan?

Nope!
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 18:01 - Nov 11 with 3981 viewsFlashberryjack

We have a game plan?

If we have it ain't working.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 18:14 - Nov 11 with 3954 views3swan

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:46 - Nov 11 by joshdon10

This year we ain’t leaking goals and sold our 2 players who basically created and scored them all.

No shock really, PC was sacked from derby for the exact same thing after just missing out on playoffs.

Can’t believe our manager who worked under ancelotti who worked at PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea. Haven’t learned a thing or 2 about attacking football.

“Can’t believe our manager who worked under ancelotti who worked at PSG, Bayern, Real Madrid, Chelsea. Haven’t learned a thing or 2 about attacking football. “

Being a coach carrying out someone else’s tactics with better players.
Being a manager /head coach deciding on tactics with lesser players.

Two very different jobs
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 19:31 - Nov 11 with 3885 viewsjoshdon10

I bet you learned things from your boss
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 22:21 - Nov 11 with 3790 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We appear to be playing a back four with the left back playing wing back. Honestly.

We appear to be playing with a right winger. Ayew plays where he likes.

It’s not a diamond, it’s more like a rhombus.

It’s so clever no one has thought of it before.

The players are still trying to get to grips with it but we’ll be dynamite by May.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 23:42 - Nov 11 with 3739 viewsDewi1jack

We have a game plan?

Jase and Stevie boy do...

If there's no fans watching and average attendances have dropped below a certain level, they will be allowed to move their franchise to another place that wishes to rent the franchise for a few seasons.

Or does that only happen in Baseball and you've fugged up Yanks?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 00:09 - Nov 12 with 3725 viewsveng9

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 17:46 - Nov 11 by joshdon10

Ancelotti is obviously a much better manager than Clement and no where near as defensive but there are similarities with Clement in his attacking tactics. Very reliant on having quality players that can create goals by individual ability alone.
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 01:24 - Nov 12 with 3684 viewsdameedna

Peter Crouch came off the bench last weekend and scored.

Peter Crouch was keeping Bony of the bench last year.

Peter Crouch.

Shaqiri scored an absolute blinder.

Stoke drew that game.

Narsingh hit the bar.

Leicester drew as well from memory Mahrez scored an absolute peach.

Maybe signings such as Viera Chadli and keeping hold of llorente would have given us the edge.

It all points to a merry go round in January, it is already November and some are talking litigation at the club.

Lets hope the new owners are prepared to let 6 players go and get 3 attackers in.
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 03:54 - Nov 12 with 3655 viewsLeonWasGod

He doesn't set us out to attack; it's all about defensive shape off the ball. Which is great if you have world quality players who can change the game in the blink of an eye, as he's been used to. Or even an Icelandic with a decent peg and a Spaniard with a decent head. But we don't have quality on the ball and can't finish (or even take) a set piece, so he's struggling to find the answer.
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 12:03 - Nov 12 with 3515 viewsItchySphincter

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 00:09 - Nov 12 by veng9

Ancelotti is obviously a much better manager than Clement and no where near as defensive but there are similarities with Clement in his attacking tactics. Very reliant on having quality players that can create goals by individual ability alone.

Clement isn't a manager. Proven FACT.

Our game plan is based around one simple component - hope, and by that I mean hope not to lose.

That's it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 12:10 - Nov 12 with 3509 viewsDafyddHuw

Our game plan is easy to explain - we go out not to lose.

Even when we play at home to promoted teams - at home mind, to teams we're capable of beating - let's not lose. Let's worry about what they can do to us rather than let them worry about what we can do to them.

Unbelievable. No wonder Derby got rid.
Can someone explain our game plan to me on 09:32 - Nov 13 with 3355 viewsHighjack

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 03:54 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

He doesn't set us out to attack; it's all about defensive shape off the ball. Which is great if you have world quality players who can change the game in the blink of an eye, as he's been used to. Or even an Icelandic with a decent peg and a Spaniard with a decent head. But we don't have quality on the ball and can't finish (or even take) a set piece, so he's struggling to find the answer.

The answer is obvious, we need to play fabianski and mawson up front together but don't tell the rest of the team. We'd become the most attacking team in the league overnight.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 09:40 - Nov 13 with 3348 viewsBloodyhills

Can someone explain our game plan to me on 09:32 - Nov 13 by Highjack

The answer is obvious, we need to play fabianski and mawson up front together but don't tell the rest of the team. We'd become the most attacking team in the league overnight.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024