Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew suspension says everything. 22:19 - Apr 7 with 3377 viewsaberhugh

The suspension of Ayew has had a massive impact on performance. This yet again highlights how weak this squad is. The manager has done really well. Hope no injuries knock out any key players as there is little or in some positions no cover.
Ayew suspension says everything. on 22:33 - Apr 7 with 3328 viewsmorristonboy

Ayew is an average player and it says so much we are poor without him.
Ayew suspension says everything. on 23:41 - Apr 7 with 3216 viewsTheResurrection

Yeah but we've also lost our big summer signing as well for the season.

Squads like ours will always struggle losing their bigger players.

Really not worth a thread on the subject though. Another one....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Ayew suspension says everything. on 23:49 - Apr 7 with 3197 viewsSS2013

Ayew suspension says everything. on 22:33 - Apr 7 by morristonboy

He's been excellent since the turn of the year, if we had a team full of "average" players we'd be 10-12th every year

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Ayew suspension says everything. on 23:54 - Apr 7 with 3179 viewsTom1912

I wish we had more average players then
Ayew suspension says everything. on 00:04 - Apr 8 with 3151 viewsSS2013

Ayew suspension says everything. on 23:54 - Apr 7 by Tom1912

I wish we had more average players then

I agree

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Ayew suspension says everything. on 00:09 - Apr 8 with 3145 viewsowainglyndwr

Ayew suspension says everything. on 00:04 - Apr 8 by SS2013

I agree

Yep loads knocked the signing of Ayer but him and is brother attacking are dangerous
Ayew suspension says everything. on 08:35 - Apr 8 with 2947 viewsswanforthemoney

The Ayews n Ed to have one more good game to give us the win that brings safety. Come on boys.

I stand in the North Stand

Ayew suspension says everything. on 08:42 - Apr 8 with 2923 viewsSTID2017

Both Ayew brothers are far more than average.
We have missing Jordan so much in the last two weeks (the cup match was lost before we kicked off with the way we approached it).
Next week we have to get back to winning ways and we will, with Jordan leading the line

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew suspension says everything. on 08:54 - Apr 8 with 2895 viewsLeonWasGod

We’ve missed both his movement and willingness to carry the ball when all our other statues are hiding. Yesterday case in point. It was very rare when anyone showed for the ball ahead of the man in possession. A really flat, undynamic performance. Tammy’s not an outlet in those sorts of games. I’d start with Andre as the striker and Jordan buzzing around him. But the other way works too - they give us decent options.

I’m not sure how it works when Bony gets back, but we don’t have to worry about that til next year at the earliest.
Ayew suspension says everything. on 09:42 - Apr 8 with 2810 viewssP7qupUf

Ayew suspension says everything. on 08:54 - Apr 8 by LeonWasGod

We’ve missed both his movement and willingness to carry the ball when all our other statues are hiding. Yesterday case in point. It was very rare when anyone showed for the ball ahead of the man in possession. A really flat, undynamic performance. Tammy’s not an outlet in those sorts of games. I’d start with Andre as the striker and Jordan buzzing around him. But the other way works too - they give us decent options.

I’m not sure how it works when Bony gets back, but we don’t have to worry about that til next year at the earliest.

Won't have to worry about it at all,,,,,Bony is finished.
Ayew suspension says everything. on 09:45 - Apr 8 with 2800 viewsSTID2017

Ayew suspension says everything. on 09:42 - Apr 8 by sP7qupUf

Won't have to worry about it at all,,,,,Bony is finished.

I can accept negativity towards the way our club is run, the recruitment and individual players performances in a game.
However why anyone would put up a response like yours, which almost smacks of "I told you so" or "What a waste of money", rather than hoping the guy gets back fit and returns to something near his previous form for us, is strange

Ayew suspension says everything. on 09:53 - Apr 8 with 2778 viewsLoyal

Bony & Fer have been massive losses, if nothing else Bony concentrated the opposition's minds.Fer dug in and scored crucial goals. The poor form of Routledge and Dyer hasn't helped, how the hell we are still in the premier league I will never know. Some said last season this must jit happen again, well fck me it has.
Jordan being out on top of that has nearly killed our season.

People said yesterday was a must win, no way was it, but next week is, by fck yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ayew suspension says everything. on 10:02 - Apr 8 with 2757 viewsSTID2017

Ayew suspension says everything. on 09:53 - Apr 8 by Loyal

Bony & Fer have been massive losses, if nothing else Bony concentrated the opposition's minds.Fer dug in and scored crucial goals. The poor form of Routledge and Dyer hasn't helped, how the hell we are still in the premier league I will never know. Some said last season this must jit happen again, well fck me it has.
Jordan being out on top of that has nearly killed our season.

People said yesterday was a must win, no way was it, but next week is, by fck yes.

We have "lucked" it (if that's a word) for the last three seasons - assuming we stay up this season.
The team needs a major overhaul otherwise our luck may run out next season.
The loss of some players at different times who could have been key for us, plus the failure for others (Mesa, Sanches and Abraham to a lesser extent) to work out for us.
If we survive (which I think we will) this summer will be crucial for giving a sound base to improve on the dismal showings of the last three seasons

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024