Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:43 - Apr 22 with 21397 views100notout

https://twitter.com/officiallydale?lang=en

A few changes

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 3574 viewsSaxonDale

Two small things- Andrew has been an incredible asset coming off the bench at centre back.

Pyke could have cost us that result today when shooting; sure he’ll learn but needs to take it into the corner in future.

One big thing- what a result.
Match Thread on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 3444 viewsdeeplishblue

Where I sit in the main stand Jim McNulty comes in for a lot of stick. But ever since he was brought back into the side we have stopped the batterings. Put that along side the fact that he is last off the pitch (it took him 10 minutes on Saturday) I don't mind admitting that I've got a man crush going on at the moment.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Match Thread on 17:30 - Apr 22 with 3414 viewsBrierls

Match Thread on 17:13 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Just checking all the permutations now but I think we could be safe mathematically now. Leave it with me 👍👍👍

Can you hurry the F up and work it out?!
Match Thread on 17:30 - Apr 22 with 3414 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 22 by SaxonDale

Two small things- Andrew has been an incredible asset coming off the bench at centre back.

Pyke could have cost us that result today when shooting; sure he’ll learn but needs to take it into the corner in future.

Have looked at all the fixtures and it would need something like 20 results to go in certain ways for us to go down, and even then I think that would be on goal difference - it’s such a complex calculation with so many permutations I cannot be sure I am correct, but I am confident enough to say I cannot wait for league 1 football next season under BBM and TE

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 with 3379 viewsBrierls

Match Thread on 17:30 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Have looked at all the fixtures and it would need something like 20 results to go in certain ways for us to go down, and even then I think that would be on goal difference - it’s such a complex calculation with so many permutations I cannot be sure I am correct, but I am confident enough to say I cannot wait for league 1 football next season under BBM and TE

That’s where I got to as well haha.

Let’s start off with the results going as expected (as far as the League table goes) on Tuesday night!
Match Thread on 17:33 - Apr 22 with 3353 viewsNigeriamark

Gonna be a good post match end of season do next Saturday for the second year running !!
Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 3326 viewsjudd

Match Thread on 17:32 - Apr 22 by Brierls

That’s where I got to as well haha.

Let’s start off with the results going as expected (as far as the League table goes) on Tuesday night!

We're not mathematically safe and so should stop tweaking the nipples of the footballing gods. Please.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 22 with 3281 viewsrdaleouis

Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 by judd

We're not mathematically safe and so should stop tweaking the nipples of the footballing gods. Please.

Will a point on Saturday be enough to mathematically guarantee our safety?
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 17:40 - Apr 22 with 3233 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 22 by rdaleouis

Yes definitely ( I think).
Match Thread on 17:41 - Apr 22 with 3227 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Happy Easter. Great results!
Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 with 3180 viewssampadale

Match Thread on 17:37 - Apr 22 by rdaleouis

Yes. Southend and one of Scunny/Plymouth couldn't catch us whatever.

As it is Sky are offering 250-1 against us going down.

Any takers?
Match Thread on 17:49 - Apr 22 with 3097 viewsrkershaw

Match Thread on 17:44 - Apr 22 by sampadale

Yes. Southend and one of Scunny/Plymouth couldn't catch us whatever.

As it is Sky are offering 250-1 against us going down.

Any takers?

"Murphy's at the wheel.....
Tell me how good does it feel.....
We've got Campsy, Mcnulty Adshead....
Joey Thompson is Dale born and bred....
Du du du du du du
Du du du du du du du.....
The best team in English football.....
WE ARE ROCHDALE!!!! 🤪"
Match Thread on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 3010 viewsjonahwhereru

Great result and leaves us in a great position if not safe.
I have already pointed out to my nephew who supports Southend that a draw at Spotland would still leave them with a chance going into the last game, given their goal difference. Could see a situation where if it was all square with 10 to play they might become risk adverse and settle for the point against us. Needing to beat Sunderland would be a tough ask, but would be better than getting countered by us and loosing.

I just hope to be able to enjoy next Saturday and I think I will.
Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 22 with 2991 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Thread on 17:34 - Apr 22 by judd

Judd I have not just tweeted his nipples I have shagged his wife, kicked him in the bollocks and nicked his favourite dressing gown.

If we get relegated I will buy you next seasons shirt and get Bottomley on the back, and get it signed by him just for you 😂😂😂

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Match Thread on 18:07 - Apr 22 with 2917 viewskiwidale

Thanks for doing your analysis Thacks have you given any thought to what the cut off for safety will be? Im still going for 49/50 points.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 with 2835 viewsjudd

Match Thread on 18:00 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

Judd I have not just tweeted his nipples I have shagged his wife, kicked him in the bollocks and nicked his favourite dressing gown.

If we get relegated I will buy you next seasons shirt and get Bottomley on the back, and get it signed by him just for you 😂😂😂

Cheers Thacks, but I'm not sure I could accept a shirt on the back of such adulterous behaviour.

Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 2792 viewsNigeriamark

Match Thread on 18:07 - Apr 22 by kiwidale

Thanks for doing your analysis Thacks have you given any thought to what the cut off for safety will be? Im still going for 49/50 points.

49 or 50 points will be the probable cut off but 51 is a pure mathematical possibility which would mean that we would get relegated because of our goal difference. As someone has pointed out the bookies have us at 250-1 to go down which means we would need to lose our last 2 games + have a bizarre set of results go against us. We are 99.9% safe but cant quite count our chickens yet
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:22]
Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 2720 viewsSandyman

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/relegation
Match Thread on 18:31 - Apr 22 with 2716 viewsjudd

Match Thread on 18:21 - Apr 22 by Nigeriamark

49 or 50 points will be the probable cut off but 51 is a pure mathematical possibility which would mean that we would get relegated because of our goal difference. As someone has pointed out the bookies have us at 250-1 to go down which means we would need to lose our last 2 games + have a bizarre set of results go against us. We are 99.9% safe but cant quite count our chickens yet
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:22]

Does anyone remember the headline "Premature Jock elation " ?

Apologies for the pessimism but that could be us.

Match Thread on 18:36 - Apr 22 with 2669 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Match Thread on 18:17 - Apr 22 by judd

Cheers Thacks, but I'm not sure I could accept a shirt on the back of such adulterous behaviour.

If I got it signed on a stag do would that be acceptable

Match Thread on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 2625 viewsscarrow

I think with the teams below who have to play each other we are safe...

Poll: Final position

Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 2539 viewsBrierls

Match Thread on 17:22 - Apr 22 by SaxonDale

Some players have improved massively since BBM took over, the performances from Kgosi, Big Jim & Wilbraham have been instrumental.

Chuck in the return of Rathbone, increased work rate from Camps, a good run from McLaughlin and the continued dominance of EEL then we’ve seen some solid performances.

It’s difficult to say how much of that is down to being injury free, being given more of an opportunity, or simply responding to BBM. But it’s worked!
Match Thread on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 2539 viewsjudd

Match Thread on 18:36 - Apr 22 by Thacks_Rabbits

If I got it signed on a stag do would that be acceptable

I can't believe that you still want to give me one 😉

Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 2522 viewsanimal8

I think if Wimbledon lose tomorrow we are safe .it's Plymouth and scunthorpe the last game .
Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 2487 viewsBartRowou

Match Thread on 18:52 - Apr 22 by animal8

I think if Wimbledon lose tomorrow we are safe .it's Plymouth and scunthorpe the last game .

Wimbledon can still get to 51 points if they lose tomorrow and they'll have a better gd than us. Worrying times.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024