Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 15:35 - Aug 31 with 5381 viewsFar_Post

1st start for Birmingham. Stretchered off.

Blog: The C Word

Montero on 21:45 - Aug 31 with 1225 viewsBytholWyn

Any Swansea fans with any class will be pleased to hear that the injury is probably not too bad: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/explained-latest-j
Montero on 22:45 - Aug 31 with 1151 viewsWanderer

Montero on 21:22 - Aug 31 by Swanjaxs

If he is out for any length of time then the most likely scenario is that he comes back to us (and back on our payroll) so hopefully nothing to serious

Agree this.
Montero on 23:49 - Aug 31 with 1106 viewsTNT

He's one of the reasons we got relegated from the PL mun. I'll never forget him contributing nothing at Spurs - more interested in his gloves. Good riddance.

And some fans were singing his name when he wasn't even playing, and Dan James was! You couldn't make it up mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Montero on 11:22 - Sep 1 with 990 viewsWingstandwood

Montero on 23:49 - Aug 31 by TNT

He's one of the reasons we got relegated from the PL mun. I'll never forget him contributing nothing at Spurs - more interested in his gloves. Good riddance.

And some fans were singing his name when he wasn't even playing, and Dan James was! You couldn't make it up mun.

Leighton James was speaking from a position of knowing more of what was going on behind the scenes and he has obviously always had a particular interest in appraising players of Montero's position anyhow. All the ability in the world means nothing when it ends up as "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"....time after time, time after time"... (on repeat).

Fancy having to cajole, to baby, to mollycoddle a grown adult millionaire in a desperate attempt try to get him to run around a bit (with end product and goals) for ninety minutes. "There, there, there, I know the rain is cold this time of year but remember that good game you once had 5 months ago".

How the f#ck supporter apologists can insult their own intelligence and defend complete and utter time wasters beggars belief.

Argus!

Montero on 11:26 - Sep 1 with 977 viewsThrasher6

Montero on 11:22 - Sep 1 by Wingstandwood

Leighton James was speaking from a position of knowing more of what was going on behind the scenes and he has obviously always had a particular interest in appraising players of Montero's position anyhow. All the ability in the world means nothing when it ends up as "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"....time after time, time after time"... (on repeat).

Fancy having to cajole, to baby, to mollycoddle a grown adult millionaire in a desperate attempt try to get him to run around a bit (with end product and goals) for ninety minutes. "There, there, there, I know the rain is cold this time of year but remember that good game you once had 5 months ago".

How the f#ck supporter apologists can insult their own intelligence and defend complete and utter time wasters beggars belief.

This. In spades. Good post.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Montero on 11:31 - Sep 1 with 962 viewsLeonWasGod

Montero on 23:49 - Aug 31 by TNT

Don’t be soft. There were several reasons why we got relegated and Montero wasn’t any of them. He wasn’t even with us that season.
Montero on 11:37 - Sep 1 with 952 viewsNortbankboy

Montero on 15:54 - Aug 31 by Polskijack

I heard he had the beginnings of a cold sore that was threatening to break out during the game.

Someone told me.he's got a lazy eye.

And it's starting to spread through his body!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024