Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are we so polite? 20:11 - Feb 1 with 3913 viewsdachiltern

Time after time our players are fouled, BOS today literally had his shirt ripped off him 1st half yet nothing given and we just shrug our shoulders and the game continues. Other clubs, Leeds are a prime example, will get in the refs face, screaming, shouting abuse ranting & raving. Our lads, shrug shoulders have a sulk and then just get on.
Have a bleeding moan, rant and rave, ffs enough of the fans do but not our ever so polite team.
Un fookin believable!
Why are we so polite? on 22:38 - Feb 2 with 574 viewsdachiltern

Why are we so polite? on 17:32 - Feb 2 by Watford_Ranger

What was your take on the incident where the linesman flagged for a free kick in a fairly dangerous position out wide but he played advantage instead with the ball on the halfway line?

Five minutes of injury time after five or six subs, the drop ball farce, the booking their coach farce and countless stoppages for phantom injuries was my main gripe.

As there was no advantage I failed see what the referee presumed was a good advantage.
The face with the manager caution and then the time to restart the drop ball 'oh look at me chaps, I'm in charge and you are all here to see me was sadly embarrassing and laughable. Stop poncing around and just get on with it.
Why are we so polite? on 11:36 - Feb 3 with 514 viewsPinnerPaul

Why are we so polite? on 17:32 - Feb 2 by Watford_Ranger

What was your take on the incident where the linesman flagged for a free kick in a fairly dangerous position out wide but he played advantage instead with the ball on the halfway line?

Five minutes of injury time after five or six subs, the drop ball farce, the booking their coach farce and countless stoppages for phantom injuries was my main gripe.

Yeah on the non advantage, that was the one moment that DID have me shouting at the ref!

My take on it , was that it was quite a late flag from AR and you could argue it wasn't even a foul - don't think the ref agreed with it and so took the option to signal advantage rather than ignore AR - which is a no no at this level.

Could be nonsense of course and it was just a misjudgement by the ref but you did ask what I thought!

There were 6 subs but 3 took place at the same time and referees running to book anyone/take drop balls? Come on - that doesn't happen and would make him look like he was favouring the team who was behind. On the drop ball if the players actually knew the law it would have happened quicker, some of the time spent explaining what was happening to our protesting players!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024