Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 70454 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 14:53 - Dec 23 with 9524 viewsHighjack

I had a bit of sympathy for her. She’s obviously only just popped her head in to talk to those ladies, presumably to ask why their faces are pixelated. It’s a funeral for gods sake you need a bit of warmth and humanity. She’s not putting anyone at risk, she’s probably tested twice a day. It’s probably just a momentary lapse in concentration and some sneaky bastard is there to snap it and go scuttling off with glee to the papers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 17:05 - Dec 23 with 9501 viewsYrAlarch

wee jimmy krankie on 14:53 - Dec 23 by Highjack

I had a bit of sympathy for her. She’s obviously only just popped her head in to talk to those ladies, presumably to ask why their faces are pixelated. It’s a funeral for gods sake you need a bit of warmth and humanity. She’s not putting anyone at risk, she’s probably tested twice a day. It’s probably just a momentary lapse in concentration and some sneaky bastard is there to snap it and go scuttling off with glee to the papers.

And she coughed to it straight up. No mealy mouthed excuses like, 'it was an error of judgement '
wee jimmy krankie on 17:09 - Dec 23 with 9506 viewsLohengrin

When was that photo taken? I thought all the boozers were closed north of the border?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Dec 23 with 9474 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:09 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

When was that photo taken? I thought all the boozers were closed north of the border?

It was in a tier 3 area so pubs can open for food but not sell alcohol.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 17:30 - Dec 23 with 9471 viewsKilkennyjack

The people of Scotland seem to like her very much.
She has immediately apologised.

None of this Cummings type bullshite and nonsense.

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 17:32 - Dec 23 with 9476 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 17:30 - Dec 23 by Kilkennyjack

The people of Scotland seem to like her very much.
She has immediately apologised.

None of this Cummings type bullshite and nonsense.

Yeah yeah but if that were Bojo you'd be saying he should be sacked.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 17:33 - Dec 23 with 9480 viewsLohengrin

wee jimmy krankie on 17:12 - Dec 23 by Highjack

It was in a tier 3 area so pubs can open for food but not sell alcohol.

My eyes may be playing tricks on me but when that photo is enlarged it doesn’t look like bottles of Perrier Water on the table?

wee jimmy krankie on 17:53 - Dec 23 with 9462 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 17:33 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

My eyes may be playing tricks on me but when that photo is enlarged it doesn’t look like bottles of Perrier Water on the table?

I believe you are right! Does that mean Nicola should be calling them out or should she be punished for being complicit?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 17:59 - Dec 23 with 9454 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 17:33 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Badoit far better.
Less pretentious by far.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 18:00 - Dec 23 with 9456 viewsLohengrin

wee jimmy krankie on 17:53 - Dec 23 by Catullus

I believe you are right! Does that mean Nicola should be calling them out or should she be punished for being complicit?

It makes not the slightest difference to me if it’s what it looks like but it’s a daft position for a legislator to put herself in.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:28 - Dec 23 with 9440 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 18:00 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

It makes not the slightest difference to me if it’s what it looks like but it’s a daft position for a legislator to put herself in.

That's not Foster and Allen is it/

Big down the Bont

wee jimmy krankie on 20:58 - Dec 23 with 9400 viewsJack59

The leaders of the devolved governments are treated with kid gloves by the press, they can get away with anything, but not so in Westminster, or the office of Prime Minister. They move in on them like a ton of bricks.
wee jimmy krankie on 21:01 - Dec 23 with 9399 viewsAndy1300

She would be quick enough to criticise Boris etc for same thing.

She’s a vile individual

Number 1 team in Wales

wee jimmy krankie on 06:23 - Dec 24 with 9324 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 20:58 - Dec 23 by Jack59

The leaders of the devolved governments are treated with kid gloves by the press, they can get away with anything, but not so in Westminster, or the office of Prime Minister. They move in on them like a ton of bricks.

Do you mean the elected leaders of the nations of the UK ?

And until the leaders of the Celtic nations have launched illegal wars, created huge national debt, pursued the folly of Brexit, corrupted the House of Lords, and totally mismanaged a pandemic then the focus for scrutiny probably needs to stay on the so-called Westmonster elite.

wee jimmy krankie on 06:24 - Dec 24 with 9320 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:01 - Dec 23 by Andy1300

She would be quick enough to criticise Boris etc for same thing.

She’s a vile individual

Comrade Nicola is the most gifted politician in the UK. Fact.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:19 - Dec 24 with 9286 viewsonehunglow

So independence isn’t enough.What about a right wing Independent country like Hungary say.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:50 - Dec 24 with 9272 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 06:23 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

Do you mean the elected leaders of the nations of the UK ?

And until the leaders of the Celtic nations have launched illegal wars, created huge national debt, pursued the folly of Brexit, corrupted the House of Lords, and totally mismanaged a pandemic then the focus for scrutiny probably needs to stay on the so-called Westmonster elite.

Drakeford has failed Wales.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:53 - Dec 24 with 9269 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 06:24 - Dec 24 by Kilkennyjack

Comrade Nicola is the most gifted politician in the UK. Fact.

She certainly shafted Salmond. Why has Scotland got the worst NHS in the UK, a failing education problem, the worst record on drugs deaths. Parts of Glasgow also have a shorter life expectancy than some third world countries.

Just as well they have a gifted leader, pity she does not concentrate on the real issues in Scotland.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:11 - Dec 28 with 9169 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 10:53 - Dec 24 by felixstowe_jack

She certainly shafted Salmond. Why has Scotland got the worst NHS in the UK, a failing education problem, the worst record on drugs deaths. Parts of Glasgow also have a shorter life expectancy than some third world countries.

Just as well they have a gifted leader, pity she does not concentrate on the real issues in Scotland.

The Scots love her, a predicted landslide again in 2021.

Johnson hates her and thats good enough for me.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:45 - Dec 28 with 9149 viewspikeypaul

That is hysterical,to think how she was prepared to screw them over ,just to try to get one over BOJO. Before BOJO blew her out of the water delivering what the British people requested,fecking loving it.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

wee jimmy krankie on 09:19 - Dec 29 with 9068 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 18:45 - Dec 28 by pikeypaul

That is hysterical,to think how she was prepared to screw them over ,just to try to get one over BOJO. Before BOJO blew her out of the water delivering what the British people requested,fecking loving it.

OUT

AFLI

Strange how she wants to give Scottish fish to the EU yet when boris gets a larger share of fish for Scottish fishermen she calls it a sellout.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:03 - Dec 29 with 9025 viewspikeypaul

Exactly and the Scottish people can see her hypocrisy, that’s why they rejected her call for independence in the once in a lifetime referendum a few years back. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

wee jimmy krankie on 14:57 - Dec 29 with 8978 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 12:03 - Dec 29 by pikeypaul

Exactly and the Scottish people can see her hypocrisy, that’s why they rejected her call for independence in the once in a lifetime referendum a few years back. 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT

AFLI

The Scots vote SNP every single time.

To suggest anything else is absurd.

wee jimmy krankie on 15:18 - Dec 29 with 8980 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 14:57 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

The Scots vote SNP every single time.

To suggest anything else is absurd.

Well 46% did in last Scottish election and even with that % she did not get a majority of seats.

In the 2019 general elections the SNP got 45% of the votes , clearly not even a majority for independence as the SNP were the only party to have Scottish independence on their manifesto.

wee jimmy krankie on 15:44 - Dec 29 with 8953 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 15:18 - Dec 29 by felixstowe_jack

Well 46% did in last Scottish election and even with that % she did not get a majority of seats.

In the 2019 general elections the SNP got 45% of the votes , clearly not even a majority for independence as the SNP were the only party to have Scottish independence on their manifesto.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024