Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another great thread, ohh, the envy 13:41 - Jan 18 with 5353 viewswhiterock

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=219779
Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:15 - Jan 18 with 5296 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a look and I find that concerning, very much in line with a supremely envious and intimidated even inferior when the original posters opening gambit is read.

It’s hard to break it down other than fan base which I believe is very similar to both clubs, especially the amount of swans fans on their doorstep.

Some would say their OP needs to see a doctor, but I see one has already arrived.

Unbelievable.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:34 - Jan 18 with 5253 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its actualy been like that for about 15 years. The template was established by the two dormant Swansea city shareholders on the Swansea board. Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan and others for whom I have massive respect. I sense they have pointed the US people in the right direction on occasions.

The US people have taken great wisdom from them and not thrown out the methodoloy and principle of running the club. The club is back where it belongs and working in the sucessfull methodology of 2009 with a much better academy. I think it could become a yo yo club as the Premier league is run on oil money and Asian billionaires with access to millions of poorly paid workers from Vietnam.

The old Swansea methodology has been studied by people like Silverstein who looked at Swansea and said I would like a piece of that. Organic under the radar excellence. So far under the radar not even the fans can see it. Some good old boy from Portland Oregan can see it and so can I. Kindly etc.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:43]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:46 - Jan 18 with 5221 viewsVincent_Vega

Strange bunch, don't know if its the way we've bounced back after relegation or they're focusing more on us as you'd have more fun placing paint on a wall and watching the moisture escape from it than watching them play their 'brand' of footy. I find a lot more attention on us from them than when we were in the prem.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 5198 viewsvetchonian

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:34 - Jan 18 by ReslovenSwan1

Its actualy been like that for about 15 years. The template was established by the two dormant Swansea city shareholders on the Swansea board. Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan and others for whom I have massive respect. I sense they have pointed the US people in the right direction on occasions.

The US people have taken great wisdom from them and not thrown out the methodoloy and principle of running the club. The club is back where it belongs and working in the sucessfull methodology of 2009 with a much better academy. I think it could become a yo yo club as the Premier league is run on oil money and Asian billionaires with access to millions of poorly paid workers from Vietnam.

The old Swansea methodology has been studied by people like Silverstein who looked at Swansea and said I would like a piece of that. Organic under the radar excellence. So far under the radar not even the fans can see it. Some good old boy from Portland Oregan can see it and so can I. Kindly etc.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2021 14:43]

You really are lost!!

Jenkins and Mogan actually took more out of the club than they put in

It is no wonder you are constanly looking to undermine the Trust and its legal action

Jenkins cost us our PL place......Making Monk permenant manager! Going back on his statement regarding Curtis being a "fixture" in coaching set up but allowing Monk to sideline him

Jenkins "clever" transfer deals bringing back BOny and Ayew in lieu of the staged payments Man City and West Ham owed.
NOt sure who you are but you need to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 15:42 - Jan 18 with 5113 viewsCatullus

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:15 - Jan 18 by KeithHaynes

I’ve had a look and I find that concerning, very much in line with a supremely envious and intimidated even inferior when the original posters opening gambit is read.

It’s hard to break it down other than fan base which I believe is very similar to both clubs, especially the amount of swans fans on their doorstep.

Some would say their OP needs to see a doctor, but I see one has already arrived.

Unbelievable.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Is that Dr Parnassus sorting their heads out? Reads in a very similar style.

The OP likes to claim double this or that, mostly wrong but hey ho.

I like the bit where the Doctor points out that over 40 years they averaged about 1000 more than us and we were constrained by the Liberty's capacity for several seasons. Such a bg club but a barely noticeable difference in crowds and less succesful too.

One of the posts was spot on though, why are they so obsessed with us? Surely they have more to worry about other than giving us a few belly laughs.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 19:44 - Jan 18 with 4937 viewsjack_lord

If that pokey " big city " was double the population of our beautiful home then it would be half a million. Yet it is only 350000 - much smaller than its mote historic Bristol who no one ever talks about being a massive place. Many of those within Cardiff are so foreign they don't even support Cardiff and unfortunately they share their fanbase in the Valleys who probably have more in common with Swans fans than the cardiffians.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 21:00 - Jan 18 with 4857 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 19:44 - Jan 18 by jack_lord

If that pokey " big city " was double the population of our beautiful home then it would be half a million. Yet it is only 350000 - much smaller than its mote historic Bristol who no one ever talks about being a massive place. Many of those within Cardiff are so foreign they don't even support Cardiff and unfortunately they share their fanbase in the Valleys who probably have more in common with Swans fans than the cardiffians.

Cardiff city have never been big in Cardiff let alone anywhere else

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 22:26 - Jan 18 with 4794 viewsDJack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 15:42 - Jan 18 by Catullus

Is that Dr Parnassus sorting their heads out? Reads in a very similar style.

The OP likes to claim double this or that, mostly wrong but hey ho.

I like the bit where the Doctor points out that over 40 years they averaged about 1000 more than us and we were constrained by the Liberty's capacity for several seasons. Such a bg club but a barely noticeable difference in crowds and less succesful too.

One of the posts was spot on though, why are they so obsessed with us? Surely they have more to worry about other than giving us a few belly laughs.

Yes it's him. They know him as Roathie (Roath Magic).

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 22:53 - Jan 18 with 4767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 22:26 - Jan 18 by DJack

Yes it's him. They know him as Roathie (Roath Magic).

I know him as Dimi

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 00:29 - Jan 19 with 4724 viewsDJack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 22:53 - Jan 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I know him as Dimi

For it is he.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 08:02 - Jan 19 with 4665 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 00:29 - Jan 19 by DJack

For it is he.

Indeed . He be he.

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 12:15 - Jan 19 with 4555 viewsCatullus

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 08:02 - Jan 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Indeed . He be he.

I see what you did there, he he he!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 12:51 - Jan 19 with 4507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 12:15 - Jan 19 by Catullus

I see what you did there, he he he!

He gives me the he be ge be’s

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 13:36 - Jan 19 with 4475 viewsChief

Is this a pissss take!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 14:05 - Jan 19 with 4436 viewsonehunglow

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 13:36 - Jan 19 by Chief

Is this a pissss take!?

Might well be.Saves cost on his shirt name though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:37 - Jan 19 with 4340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is this a pissss take!?

I think he was in the manic street preachers

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:42 - Jan 19 with 4315 viewsraynor94

Is this a pissss take!?

Perry Tian Hee Ng. Full name, strangely he's a Liverpudlian

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:44 - Jan 19 with 4306 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:42 - Jan 19 by raynor94

Perry Tian Hee Ng. Full name, strangely he's a Liverpudlian

So was the Chinese detective

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:57 - Jan 19 with 4280 viewspencoedjack

Is this a pissss take!?

Obsessed
Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 21:08 - Jan 19 with 4259 viewsChief

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:57 - Jan 19 by pencoedjack

Obsessed

Yes that's the bit that I was referring to.

Not them signing a player with no vowels in his surname.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 21:18 - Jan 19 with 4245 viewsBoundy

Just to clarify

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 22:15 - Jan 19 with 4173 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Another great thread, ohh, the envy on 20:57 - Jan 19 by pencoedjack

Obsessed

Yeah because even with Roberts ,Bidwell, Naughton and Manning we obviously needed some fella from Crewe Alexandra

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024