Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig 11:01 - May 31 with 8573 viewsKeithHaynes

Should I sanction them to come on to here for what will only be banter ?
If that changes then it’s 🤛

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:04 - May 31 with 3619 viewsCatullus

It's bound to degenerate, it won't take long.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:22 - May 31 with 3578 viewsbuilthjack

Nope

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:46 - May 31 with 3548 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:22 - May 31 by builthjack

Nope

Seconded.
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:56 - May 31 with 3531 views1983

It's a no from me who cares what they think the my house is bigger than your house gets boring

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:17 - May 31 with 3497 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:56 - May 31 by 1983

It's a no from me who cares what they think the my house is bigger than your house gets boring

No i got banned off Anis sire for harmless banter.

Keep them off here it only gets boring anyway how a non entity like them can poke fun at anyone is a joke anyway.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:22 - May 31 with 3476 viewsWhiterockin

Its a no from me. It will only end up like the other Swans message board, embarrassing.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:38 - May 31 with 3444 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 11:22 - May 31 by builthjack

Nope

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:41 - May 31 with 3439 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:22 - May 31 by Whiterockin

Its a no from me. It will only end up like the other Swans message board, embarrassing.

I'm sorry to say that i take umbrage regarding your statement WR, you are wrong regarding the other site imo.

I post on both, they have different sorts of character but are great to post on.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:53 - May 31 with 3430 viewsalwaysblue

Yeh let them on
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:59 - May 31 with 3419 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:53 - May 31 by alwaysblue

Yeh let them on

How’s the coast there these days ?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:44 - May 31 with 3326 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:41 - May 31 by Fireboy2

I'm sorry to say that i take umbrage regarding your statement WR, you are wrong regarding the other site imo.

I post on both, they have different sorts of character but are great to post on.

Not a slight on the other message board, just the posting from Cardiff supporters. Thats why I said to keep them off.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:58 - May 31 with 3279 viewsonehunglow

Bring them on.

I may find a friend amongst them as our lot are all bitter,lefty, scouse haters .

The Skummers love Liverpool so bring em on .

Let me have a little fun ,mun.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:59 - May 31 with 3299 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes of course, they should be welcome to post here.
[Post edited 31 May 2021 14:59]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:59 - May 31 with 3299 viewsKeithHaynes

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:58 - May 31 by onehunglow

Bring them on.

I may find a friend amongst them as our lot are all bitter,lefty, scouse haters .

The Skummers love Liverpool so bring em on .

Let me have a little fun ,mun.

You should be a motivational speaker 👍

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:49 - May 31 with 3249 viewsThornburyswan

Not fussed either way but never understand any other club fan wanting to come on here unless they (1) are taking one of our players & want some insight or (2) are after parking/travel tips - any other reason says a lot more about their need for an ego boost than anything else for me,
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 15:52 - May 31 with 3221 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:59 - May 31 by KeithHaynes

You should be a motivational speaker 👍

Keith. I’ve half a mind to DM you but suffice to say I have done plenty in my time.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:11 - May 31 with 3230 views1983

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 12:53 - May 31 by alwaysblue

Yeh let them on

Oh hElLo bEeN WrIttING Any mOre Fanatssy bOOKs?

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:14 - May 31 with 3206 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:11 - May 31 by 1983

Copyright breach

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:18 - May 31 with 3223 viewsCatullus

hasn't he been to busy looking for that escaped goat?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:25 - May 31 with 3217 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 14:44 - May 31 by Whiterockin

Not a slight on the other message board, just the posting from Cardiff supporters. Thats why I said to keep them off.

Sorry mate 👍
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:54 - May 31 with 3184 viewsKeithHaynes

The only people who believe them are those that weren’t there, I’ll leave that for NL.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:55 - May 31 with 3182 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 16:25 - May 31 by Fireboy2

Sorry mate 👍

Really not a problem

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:57 - May 31 with 3078 viewspencoedjack

There’s a few Jacks (?)I’d ban before any Basseys with their continual negativity
Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 20:30 - May 31 with 3022 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:57 - May 31 by pencoedjack

There’s a few Jacks (?)I’d ban before any Basseys with their continual negativity

Pen.
I'd ban the happy clappers who are the very fans we don't need if we are to have any ambitions at all.
People still give it large about the "hard miles" to Workington,Burton,Boston,Scarborough even Halifax on a wet Tuesday.

We need to look forward and look upwards and strive for the best not accept the abject.

Many do not post because because of this saccharine shute we see all the time.

We need to have dialogue and meaningful ones not "great post","you owned him "etc.

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 21:16 - May 31 with 3005 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff City fans queuing up for a dig on 19:57 - May 31 by pencoedjack

Put them on ignore mate

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024