Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missed transfer target 10:12 - Jan 17 with 1886 viewsguthrieintherain

Just read an article Wales on Line and it mentions a player who we were very close to getting but it fell through at the last minute.

Martin reiterating how disappointed he was now the Patterson bombshell as well.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Missed transfer target on 10:23 - Jan 17 with 1848 viewsBillyChong

Martin’s comments in terms of transfer backing are reminiscent of Copper’s words this time last year.
Missed transfer target on 10:29 - Jan 17 with 1832 viewsChief

Missed transfer target on 10:23 - Jan 17 by BillyChong

Martin’s comments in terms of transfer backing are reminiscent of Copper’s words this time last year.

I trust posters who constantly lambasted Cooper for appealing to the owners in the media regarding transfers will now provide the same criticism of Martin?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Missed transfer target on 10:32 - Jan 17 with 1827 viewsguthrieintherain

Missed transfer target on 10:29 - Jan 17 by Chief

I trust posters who constantly lambasted Cooper for appealing to the owners in the media regarding transfers will now provide the same criticism of Martin?

Managers always wan't a bit more.

Martin can have no complaints though was well backed in the summer and this window is only half way through.

Cooper was backed as well the club needs to be sustainable.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Missed transfer target on 14:57 - Jan 17 with 1573 viewsCatullus

Missed transfer target on 10:29 - Jan 17 by Chief

Martin's already had more than Cooper, is this where the whole edifice crumbles? Martin can't get the players he needs because he needs 30 million to buy them???

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Missed transfer target on 15:05 - Jan 17 with 1555 viewsKeithHaynes

Missed transfer target on 14:57 - Jan 17 by Catullus

Martin's already had more than Cooper, is this where the whole edifice crumbles? Martin can't get the players he needs because he needs 30 million to buy them???

3 million I would say.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Missed transfer target on 15:56 - Jan 17 with 1471 viewsWhiterockin

Missed transfer target on 14:57 - Jan 17 by Catullus

He has spent more on players than Cooper but Cooper had more expensive loans that did not add value to the club only their parent club.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Missed transfer target on 16:06 - Jan 17 with 1459 viewsOptimisticJack

Missed transfer target on 15:56 - Jan 17 by Whiterockin

He has spent more on players than Cooper but Cooper had more expensive loans that did not add value to the club only their parent club.

Wage bill under Cooper was far too high with the loan deals and Ayew's crazy wages.
It almost paid off but not to be.

Optimisticjack

Missed transfer target on 16:16 - Jan 17 with 1443 viewsKeithHaynes

I would think Martin was referencing the money offered to MKD for Harry Darling.
That’s not over yet.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Missed transfer target on 17:22 - Jan 17 with 1366 viewsWhiterockin

Missed transfer target on 16:06 - Jan 17 by OptimisticJack

Wage bill under Cooper was far too high with the loan deals and Ayew's crazy wages.
It almost paid off but not to be.

Exactly my point. To say Martin is spending more on players is not factually true. Especially when you factor in Ayews £4M per season.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Missed transfer target on 18:37 - Jan 17 with 1294 viewsmagicdaps10

Missed transfer target on 17:22 - Jan 17 by Whiterockin

Exactly my point. To say Martin is spending more on players is not factually true. Especially when you factor in Ayews £4M per season.

Or the Guehi, Woodman, Hourihane wages or the fees paid to get them on loan... Especially Hourihane fee 🤔

Supposedly according to some, we never paid loan fees 😂

Its all irrelevant now, the here and now is less than previous years but its what we have to work with.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Missed transfer target on 18:58 - Jan 17 with 1261 viewsMagic_Michu

The return we're likely to get on each player that Martin has signed (bar Obafemi) will have gone up enormously... whilst Cooper left us in a worse situation through loan signings.

Downes, signed for £1.5 million, must be around the £8 million mark now.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Missed transfer target on 20:15 - Jan 17 with 1192 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Missed transfer target on 18:58 - Jan 17 by Magic_Michu

The return we're likely to get on each player that Martin has signed (bar Obafemi) will have gone up enormously... whilst Cooper left us in a worse situation through loan signings.

Downes, signed for £1.5 million, must be around the £8 million mark now.

Piroe too.

Apart from a new left back all that’s needed is a centre half with pace and a dog of a centre midfielder who understands that to catch the opposition out and score goals we HAVE to move the ball more quickly from back to front.

Someone who won’t be bullied. If grimes goes this window we could get the right player. Fingers crossed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Missed transfer target on 21:20 - Jan 17 with 1104 viewsmax936

Missed transfer target on 20:15 - Jan 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Piroe too.

Apart from a new left back all that’s needed is a centre half with pace and a dog of a centre midfielder who understands that to catch the opposition out and score goals we HAVE to move the ball more quickly from back to front.

Someone who won’t be bullied. If grimes goes this window we could get the right player. Fingers crossed.

Wish full thinking Brynnie lad, Grimes ain't going anywhere, this window at least.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Missed transfer target on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 1019 viewsChief

Was it Ashley Fletcher?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024