Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup 10:19 - Apr 26 with 3722 viewsDalenet

https://twitter.com/RochdaleAcademy

Well done to the under 15's beating Bolton at Hyde last night to reach the final of the EFL Floodlight trophy. Colchester in the final. Good luck boys.

Did anybody go last night?
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 10:31 - Apr 26 with 3692 viewsDaleiLama

I would have done if I'd seen it was on - local to me. Maybe it was tweeted but I missed it.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 10:45 - Apr 26 with 3650 viewsTyroneShoelaces

I went last night.
Despite missing a golden chance in the first minute and going
a goal down they bounced back to level before half time.
Second half we completely dominated and could/should have
won by more.
no's 4, 5 and 6 plus goalkeeper impressed in the first half (sorry
no programme so can't give you names)
They all looked better and more composed in the 2nd half and played
some good football. As would be expected at this age group there is a
wide range in physical size but even the smaller lads were prepared to
get stuck in and weren't intimidate by a bigger opposition.
Also saw Robbie there. Be interesting to see if any of them progress
in time to the first team squad
Depending on the venue I will try and make the final as well
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 11:01 - Apr 26 with 3626 viewsDaleiLama

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 10:45 - Apr 26 by TyroneShoelaces

I went last night.
won by more.

Just had a quick Google - Leyland

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/april/yt_lfapycfinal_030522/

£8 in or £5 to stream from home.

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 11:14 - Apr 26 with 3618 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 11:01 - Apr 26 by DaleiLama

Just had a quick Google - Leyland

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2022/april/yt_lfapycfinal_030522/

£8 in or £5 to stream from home.

That's the U18's
great that we now have 2 teams in finals
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 14:19 - Apr 26 with 3464 viewsDickydaler

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 10:45 - Apr 26 by TyroneShoelaces

I went last night.
won by more.

Agree with TS's view of the game.
As the teams lined up I was wondering by how many Bolton were going to win by because the majority of their team looked taller and more advanced in physical build. But it was us that grew in stature as the game went on, although I've got to say I was surprised at some of Bolton's naivity . Whereas we seemed confident in everything we tried to do, and some really good ratting to get the ball back when we lost possession was brilliant to watch and brought lots of applause from the crowd.
Agree with TS on our number 4 and 6 and the keeper. (I think no.4 is called Dos Santos) but keep an eye out for striker Oscar Kelly. But to a man(!) they all played their part and should be proud of their evenings work. All very, very early days of course but I came out of the ground with a smile on my face (not often I've done that this season!)
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 16:22 - Apr 26 with 3358 viewsDalenet

I went last night.
won by more.

Thanks for the report, and the update from DD too. Great to see the Academy is still alive and well - we don't hear much about it this season
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 10:00 - May 9 with 2912 viewsDalenet

They only went and won it! Well done everybody. Chuffed to bits for you and your families

https://twitter.com/RochdaleAcademy
Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 11:58 - May 9 with 2754 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Well done young lads. Great end to the season for the Academy with 2 cup finals and 1 win.
Login to get fewer ads

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 14:30 - May 9 with 2584 viewsDaleiLama

Here are the goals

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 21:18 - May 9 with 2405 viewsShun

Great to see the under 15s have reached the final of their cup on 14:19 - Apr 26 by Dickydaler

Agree with TS's view of the game.
As the teams lined up I was wondering by how many Bolton were going to win by because the majority of their team looked taller and more advanced in physical build. But it was us that grew in stature as the game went on, although I've got to say I was surprised at some of Bolton's naivity . Whereas we seemed confident in everything we tried to do, and some really good ratting to get the ball back when we lost possession was brilliant to watch and brought lots of applause from the crowd.
Agree with TS on our number 4 and 6 and the keeper. (I think no.4 is called Dos Santos) but keep an eye out for striker Oscar Kelly. But to a man(!) they all played their part and should be proud of their evenings work. All very, very early days of course but I came out of the ground with a smile on my face (not often I've done that this season!)

I’m hearing some good things about Kelly. And I may be wrong but I think Dos Santos is one of the kids we picked up from Bury when they went kaput.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024