Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the end for trump 09:15 - Jul 29 with 4760 viewsBest_loser

Murdoch has seemingly abandoned him and given the order for his media empire to go hostile towards him

Biden under pressure to not contest in 2024 also

Assuming its neither trump or Biden who will be up against each other in 2024 ?
Is this the end for trump on 02:00 - Aug 2 with 448 viewsKerouac

Is this the end for trump on 01:40 - Aug 2 by DJack

Nope. Under their metrics they are not, both you and I disagree but our opinion is nought.

If it were Trump you'd be moaning that we aren't accounting for us way of doing it and claim that the MSM is trying to undermine Trump but as it;s Biden you are letting your prejudices get in the way.

Now then your defence of Trump and his lies. why do you do it?

"Nope. Under their metrics they are not, both you and I disagree but our opinion is nought."
...so the metrics adopted this week by the Biden regime ARE valid.
Everybody can clearly define words how they want to define them based on how they need to bend people's perceptions to accept their deluded version of reality at the time.
What a surprise.
Literally a justification for lying.

Your opinion maybe nought. but my opinion and the opinion of economists for over a century...which has included economists who now work for Biden, who repeated the definition of a recession less than a month ago, until they were asked to lie (this week)...is valid.

The election was rigged, there is plenty of evidence for it, I am not going to waste anymore time bringing evidence before you as there is no evidence you will accept.
You've made that clear in the past..

Enjoy your video games.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 9:24]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is this the end for trump on 02:14 - Aug 2 with 443 viewsDJack

Is this the end for trump on 02:00 - Aug 2 by Kerouac

"Nope. Under their metrics they are not, both you and I disagree but our opinion is nought."
...so the metrics adopted this week by the Biden regime ARE valid.
Everybody can clearly define words how they want to define them based on how they need to bend people's perceptions to accept their deluded version of reality at the time.
What a surprise.
Literally a justification for lying.

Your opinion maybe nought. but my opinion and the opinion of economists for over a century...which has included economists who now work for Biden, who repeated the definition of a recession less than a month ago, until they were asked to lie (this week)...is valid.

The election was rigged, there is plenty of evidence for it, I am not going to waste anymore time bringing evidence before you as there is no evidence you will accept.
You've made that clear in the past..

Enjoy your video games.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 9:24]

"there is no evidence you will accept" Projection, somewhat!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is this the end for trump on 09:30 - Aug 2 with 394 viewsKerouac

Is this the end for trump on 02:14 - Aug 2 by DJack

"there is no evidence you will accept" Projection, somewhat!

Not at all.
The proof that you are an unreasonable person is on this thread...after all, you are pretending not to understand a basic question.

It is as if you speak another language...which of course you do, as for the Left words mean different things on a day to day basis, they mean what you need them to mean in the moment.
It is a deliberate way of shielding yourselves from reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Is this the end for trump on 09:36 - Aug 2 with 390 viewsDr_Parnassus

If the GDP declines for two quarters back to back then you are in a recession. In America they struggle to define it and the parameters move depending on the picture that needs to be created at the time.

Make no mistake about it though. America is now in a recession.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024