Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oli Cooper 16:41 - Sep 4 with 1916 viewsandrew

I honestly think if he was in the team from the first game we’d be in the automatic spots now.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Oli Cooper on 17:37 - Sep 4 with 1856 viewspencoedjack

Looks a good player like him a lot.

His old man played for them up the road does a lot with Spanish football schools with the kids in the Bridgend area.
Oli Cooper on 17:50 - Sep 4 with 1836 viewsCatullus

He gave us energy and enthusiasm yesterday, we need more of it.

Martin is always saying the players have to be brave, well Oli was, he had the freedom of youth and was willing to have a go. He should have scored. I thought Congreve needed to play but I think Oli has jumped ahead now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Oli Cooper on 17:59 - Sep 4 with 1820 viewsWhiterockin

Oli Cooper on 17:50 - Sep 4 by Catullus

Martin is always saying the players have to be brave, well Oli was, he had the freedom of youth and was willing to have a go. He should have scored. I thought Congreve needed to play but I think Oli has jumped ahead now.

We have a fantastic crop of young midfielders coming through. We are very lucky.
Oli Cooper on 18:14 - Sep 4 with 1796 viewsRichardO

Liked the fact that at times he kept close to Piroe. Great work rate.,tired somewhat as to be expected and we able to bring on players with a similar energy and drive.
Lot to offer the club along with Congreve both who should be be in the clubs long term plans.
Oli Cooper on 19:01 - Sep 4 with 1728 viewsjasper_T

It's weird that Congreve was ahead in the first place. Ollie had a full season in League Two during which Martin was consistently praising him and in the games I watched opposition commentary always picked him out as the difference-maker. This time last year Cam was playing for the u18s.

Ollie turns 23 in December so it was now or never, really.
Oli Cooper on 19:42 - Sep 4 with 1660 viewsCatullus

Oli Cooper on 19:01 - Sep 4 by jasper_T

It's weird that Congreve was ahead in the first place. Ollie had a full season in League Two during which Martin was consistently praising him and in the games I watched opposition commentary always picked him out as the difference-maker. This time last year Cam was playing for the u18s.

Ollie turns 23 in December so it was now or never, really.

I guess we should just be grateful that he has been started and played really well.

There have been plenty of starnge decisions this last 12 months, but we may be getting there in the end.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Oli Cooper on 22:15 - Sep 4 with 1565 viewsBadlands

He was very good, a breath of fresh air in our midfield but let’s not burden him with expectation.
He did play well, he did make wrong decisions, he did appear to get over excited as the goal loomed ahead.
Of a thee man midfield of Allen, Grimes and him he was imo the stand out player.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Oli Cooper on 04:46 - Sep 5 with 1517 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Both are good enough in my honest opinion. They are young and play without fear and unlike some play with heart. If they’re good enough they’re old enough. I like the look of Luke Cundle too, looks like an excellent attacking midfielder.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Oli Cooper on 16:22 - Sep 5 with 1362 viewsThrasher6

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/ollie-cooper-fate-brought-me-swansea-i-want-gra

Good interview here

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024