Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at 10:10 - Sep 7 with 12831 viewsE17hoop

Chelsea.

Tuchel sacked.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Let's all laugh at on 11:16 - Sep 7 with 2217 viewseastside_r

Hilarious.
Let's all laugh at on 11:17 - Sep 7 with 2209 viewsSimplyNico

New owners, same outcome.
Let's all laugh at on 11:26 - Sep 7 with 2159 viewsPhildo

Please can they bring in some random Yank
Let's all laugh at on 11:28 - Sep 7 with 2146 viewsnix

Let's all laugh at on 11:15 - Sep 7 by Tonto

tell them Beale will cost £50M

Bit soon but I'd worry in a year's time when the next sap gets fired.

It's such a poisoned chalice being the manager there. Sacking someone after less than two seasons seems crazy if they wish to build something. Presumably the new person coming in will want to create a new team from January. It's a farce.
Let's all laugh at on 11:34 - Sep 7 with 2088 viewshubble

Let's all laugh at on 11:08 - Sep 7 by gobbles

That is an absolutely mental decision. Such a good manager

Agreed. Crazy decision.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Let's all laugh at on 11:37 - Sep 7 with 2059 viewsDWQPR

Let's all laugh at on 11:28 - Sep 7 by nix

Bit soon but I'd worry in a year's time when the next sap gets fired.

It's such a poisoned chalice being the manager there. Sacking someone after less than two seasons seems crazy if they wish to build something. Presumably the new person coming in will want to create a new team from January. It's a farce.

Good though innit😂

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Let's all laugh at on 11:39 - Sep 7 with 2040 viewsterryb

IF they offered the job to Potter I think it would be hard for him to turn down. It may be the only time that one of the "top" jobs was available for him.

Whether The Pensioners would be good for him is another question. I heard that they want to employ a long term manager! When was the last time they did that?
Let's all laugh at on 11:41 - Sep 7 with 2027 viewstraininvain

Surely it won’t be Potter as they’ll want someone who has experience in dealing with big egos and plenty of those in the Chelsea dressing room.

Now kind of hoping it’ll be Potter!
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at on 11:43 - Sep 7 with 2013 viewsdaveB

Let's all laugh at on 10:52 - Sep 7 by johnhoop

Apparently Graham Potter is the hot favourite to succeed him which would be a shame. I’ve got no great love for Brighton but it was nice to see someone else threatening the cartel.

Hope not, I think he'll be the next England manager if he can wait a few months
Let's all laugh at on 11:44 - Sep 7 with 2007 viewsngbqpr

Is there a better manager available? No. Idiots. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Let's all laugh at on 11:45 - Sep 7 with 1989 viewsClive_Anderson

They just gave him the most money ever to spend and then sacked him a week later.

I reckon they are getting a bit twitchy with the amount spent and the chance of not reaching the Champions League next season. What a shame.
Let's all laugh at on 11:55 - Sep 7 with 1934 viewsMedwayR

What are the available options?

Potter - honestly, he'd be better off staying at Brighton who are a well-run club. Potential England manager in the future so ruining his career now would be an unwise move.

Pochettino - He wouldn't join Barcelona due to his loyalty to Espanyol. Would the same apply with Spurs-chelsea rivalry? Heavily linked with Sevilla this week too.

Zidane - Maybe, just can't see it though.

Curveball option...Simeone. Things are currently not good at Atletico, tension between Simeone and the DoF, an unbalanced squad and they're struggling in the transfer market because finances are tight, inconsistent performances and results and a small part of the fanbase are growing tired of his negative tactics. Owner is open to selling too which brings uncertainty. He also took a wage cut during covid which hasn't yet been reinstated to previous level (although he is paid an obscene amount). If he was going to leave Atletico, I reckon now would be a good time for him to do it.

Poll: Who’s better?

Let's all laugh at on 11:59 - Sep 7 with 1923 viewsWokingR

Let's all laugh at on 11:55 - Sep 7 by MedwayR

What are the available options?

Potter - honestly, he'd be better off staying at Brighton who are a well-run club. Potential England manager in the future so ruining his career now would be an unwise move.

Pochettino - He wouldn't join Barcelona due to his loyalty to Espanyol. Would the same apply with Spurs-chelsea rivalry? Heavily linked with Sevilla this week too.

Zidane - Maybe, just can't see it though.

Curveball option...Simeone. Things are currently not good at Atletico, tension between Simeone and the DoF, an unbalanced squad and they're struggling in the transfer market because finances are tight, inconsistent performances and results and a small part of the fanbase are growing tired of his negative tactics. Owner is open to selling too which brings uncertainty. He also took a wage cut during covid which hasn't yet been reinstated to previous level (although he is paid an obscene amount). If he was going to leave Atletico, I reckon now would be a good time for him to do it.

Isn't Simeone just the most perfect obnoxious match for Chelsea though
Let's all laugh at on 12:08 - Sep 7 with 1878 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a turd of a club they really are.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Let's all laugh at on 12:32 - Sep 7 with 1754 viewsQPRSteve

Let's all laugh at on 12:08 - Sep 7 by BrianMcCarthy

What a turd of a club they really are.

They will keep trying to polish it though.
Let's all laugh at on 12:49 - Sep 7 with 1648 viewsMatch82

Let's all laugh at on 10:29 - Sep 7 by Wegerles_Stairs

I think they need a Captain Leader Legend type.

Oh God yes please.
Let's all laugh at on 12:55 - Sep 7 with 1627 viewsSuperhoop83

Let's all laugh at on 11:59 - Sep 7 by WokingR

Isn't Simeone just the most perfect obnoxious match for Chelsea though

Incredibly, he would make me hate Chelsea even more than I already do.

Suffering since 1978.

Let's all laugh at on 13:08 - Sep 7 with 1564 viewsstainrods_elbow

Basket case of a club in an insane league - that's 12 managers, I think, in the 20 years since the evil Russian took over. Tuchel was a year and a half into the job, and his team are currently 6th. I hate Chelsea, but I hate what the football industry has become even more.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's all laugh at on 13:16 - Sep 7 with 1526 viewsMonkey_Roots

Let's all laugh at on 13:08 - Sep 7 by stainrods_elbow

Basket case of a club in an insane league - that's 12 managers, I think, in the 20 years since the evil Russian took over. Tuchel was a year and a half into the job, and his team are currently 6th. I hate Chelsea, but I hate what the football industry has become even more.

I think you need to find a new sport to follow - I'm not sure you're getting much satisfaction out of this one anymore.
Let's all laugh at on 13:19 - Sep 7 with 1489 viewsstainrods_elbow

Basket case of a club in an insane league - that's 12 managers, I think, in the 20 years since the evil Russian took over, so his successor seems to be continuing with the same psychotic ruthlessness. Tuchel was a year and a half into the job, and his team are currently 6th. I hate Chelsea, but I hate what the football industry has become even more. The foreign oligarchies running it, for the most part, are disgusting kunts.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Let's all laugh at on 13:35 - Sep 7 with 1389 viewsswitchingcode

Let's all laugh at on 13:19 - Sep 7 by stainrods_elbow

Basket case of a club in an insane league - that's 12 managers, I think, in the 20 years since the evil Russian took over, so his successor seems to be continuing with the same psychotic ruthlessness. Tuchel was a year and a half into the job, and his team are currently 6th. I hate Chelsea, but I hate what the football industry has become even more. The foreign oligarchies running it, for the most part, are disgusting kunts.

Agree with all that and a decent manager looks like leaving a completely different culture to be part of this obscene excuse for a football club.I really hope Potter turns them down but we all know he wont
Let's all laugh at on 13:42 - Sep 7 with 1354 viewsPinnerPaul

He's won 3 trophies in 20 months, they let him spend an eye watering 250 million pounds in the transfer window, obviously can't buy anyone else now, soooo they sack him.

Bonkers!
Let's all laugh at on 13:43 - Sep 7 with 1353 viewsLongRanger

Love how aubemyang joined because of his special relationship with tuchel, probably never even trained together
Let's all laugh at on 13:50 - Sep 7 with 1325 viewsPinnerPaul

Let's all laugh at on 10:27 - Sep 7 by quickpassrotter

Who's next in line I wonder - Brendan Rodgers fro
m Leicester anyone ?

Favourites are him, Potter, Zindane and Pochittino.
Let's all laugh at on 13:51 - Sep 7 with 1318 viewsDWQPR

Tom Bola the new owner is slowly becoming a North Battersea legend in my eyes. Not gone down too well on the filth message boards this morning.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024