Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
North West Corner for the Sunderland Match 18:30 - Sep 21 with 4382 viewsjackharris

Will this be the first Home League match for a long time where the North-West Corner (roughly 700) will be sold to an away side. That’s if Sunderland sell out their allocation of roughly 2,100 and make a request for more? There are a couple of fans who I think enter through the West and still sit on seats in a sort of no man’s zone of the North West. Outside the fencing is in place for this corner to be included in the away fenced enclosure. The area is allocated for the big Cup matches.

[Post edited 21 Sep 2022 22:24]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 18:41 - Sep 21 with 4307 viewsonehunglow

This will stir the blood.
A club determined to get back to the top league

Fanatical and loyal.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 4294 viewsCatullus

If we can't sell the seats and Sunderland can then why not?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 20:11 - Sep 21 with 4252 viewsalltjack

It would be nice if the tickets weren't available to Sunderland and they were filled by our own fans with not quite the distance to travel, to turn the atmosphere to our advantage. For us to be fanatical and loyal
North West Corner for the Sunderland on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 4244 viewsKeithHaynes

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 20:11 - Sep 21 by alltjack

It would be nice if the tickets weren't available to Sunderland and they were filled by our own fans with not quite the distance to travel, to turn the atmosphere to our advantage. For us to be fanatical and loyal

Many swans fans are.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 21:20 - Sep 22 with 3907 viewsCatullus

North West Corner for the Sunderland on 20:11 - Sep 21 by alltjack

It would be nice if We could sell th tickets yes. If we cant though then I'm happy for the club to take the Mackems money.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 21:37 - Sep 22 with 3882 views73__73

Sunderland have never sold out at Swansea, so why would they now.
Can’t see it

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 21:43 - Sep 22 with 3870 views73__73

The only teams to have always sold out for the trip to Swansea are - Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and Leeds I believe.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2022 21:45]

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 22:57 - Sep 22 with 3831 viewsjackharris

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 21:43 - Sep 22 by 73__73

The only teams to have always sold out for the trip to Swansea are - Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, Everton and Leeds I believe.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2022 21:45]

And these teams have sold out, off the top of my head…

Aston Villa (Boxing Day Championship and Premier League)
Arsenal (League 2,100 and FA Cup 3,400)
Bristol City (the match after the Leeds home match, they were allocated 200 less seats)
Chelsea (Premier League)
Wolves
Man City (Premier League 2,100 and FA Cup 3,400)
Norwich City (2,000 in 2011)
Southend 2,000
Blackpool 2,000 in (2008?)
Southampton
Nottingham Forest 2,000 (Play-Off Semi-Final 2011)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Login to get fewer ads

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 07:54 - Sep 23 with 3772 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Guess interest from casual Swansea fans will depend on how we do in next two away games.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 20:21 - Sep 23 with 3694 views73__73

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 22:57 - Sep 22 by jackharris

And these teams have sold out, off the top of my head…

Aston Villa (Boxing Day Championship and Premier League)
Arsenal (League 2,100 and FA Cup 3,400)
Bristol City (the match after the Leeds home match, they were allocated 200 less seats)
Chelsea (Premier League)
Wolves
Man City (Premier League 2,100 and FA Cup 3,400)
Norwich City (2,000 in 2011)
Southend 2,000
Blackpool 2,000 in (2008?)
Southampton
Nottingham Forest 2,000 (Play-Off Semi-Final 2011)

Man City and arsenal did not sell out the away end for the fa cup matches at Swansea

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 01:25 - Sep 24 with 3638 viewsKeithHaynes

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 20:21 - Sep 23 by 73__73

Man City and arsenal did not sell out the away end for the fa cup matches at Swansea

Cardiff anyone ?
Carling cup ?

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 22:27 - Sep 28 with 3500 viewsjackharris

Bump!

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 11:22 - Oct 5 with 3273 viewsjackharris

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 21:37 - Sep 22 by 73__73

Sunderland have never sold out at Swansea, so why would they now.
Can’t see it

They would have sold out sooner if it wasn’t for the train strike on Saturday!

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 3125 viewsKeithHaynes

North West Corner for the Sunderland Match on 11:22 - Oct 5 by jackharris

They would have sold out sooner if it wasn’t for the train strike on Saturday!

They are in the up, that’s the reason why folks.
Expectation is a wonderful thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024