Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live Gigs you didn't want to go to... 16:36 - Sep 24 with 11340 viewsDiscodroids

Going to see Kim Wilde tonight in Westcliff, Southend . I literally have less than zero interest in going but promised 'er indoors i would go when the tickets were booked back in December.

I know two of her records. 'kids in America' and 'Cambodia'. I've had a face on like Nelly pledge all afternoon. Bollocks.

As a Beacon of Hope, has anyone been to a gig they were dreading but turned out ok?

The closest i can recall was being made to see Howard Jones 5 years ago. It turned out ok as i got him mixed up with Thomas Dolby.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2022 16:56]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Live Gigs you didn't want to go to... on 20:56 - Sep 29 with 1065 viewssevenhoop

Live Gigs you didn't want to go to... on 13:32 - Sep 27 by supahoopsa

I have to go to a Leee John (Imagination) gig on Saturday to accompany the missus - her friend has let her down at the last minute. She's a massive fan of Imagination.

Can anyone give me any crumb of encouragement?
I've even got to drive so can't sit in the bar and drown my sorrows :-(

I can. he's still got a really strong voice and is superb live. if you liked britfunk and a strong falsetto voice, you'll love it
Live Gigs you didn't want to go to... on 22:56 - Sep 30 with 873 viewsNewBee

Once went to see/hear Johnny Rotten, post-Pistols.

God he was awful! After about 10 minutes, the (student) audience started chanting: "Dig up Sid, Dig up Sid, Wheel on Sid, Wheel on Sid"

It had the desired effect - JR stormed off soon after, snarling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024