Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday 16:16 - Sep 26 with 5558 viewsDalenet

Bargain for season ticket holders this Saturday! Or just £41 if you are not.

Does anybody buy our hospitality packages anymore?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2022 16:25]
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 18:01 - Sep 26 with 5325 viewsdaz

Don’t forget the £40 for junior season ticket holders for Chicken Nuggets and Chips 🤑
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 10:56 - Sep 27 with 4893 viewsblackdogblue

In all honesty we went to the Christmas one last year and it was excellent

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 11:18 - Sep 27 with 4864 views49thseason

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 10:56 - Sep 27 by blackdogblue

In all honesty we went to the Christmas one last year and it was excellent

The club should be selling tables to local firms for their Christmas parties and have as many nights as possible providing Christmas dinners and some entertainment. Many companies are too small to make it worthwhile hiring a venue for just themselves, buying a table or two for 8 or 10 people each is a much better prospect.
I wonder where Crown Oil and all our other sponsors are having their Christmas parties?

Looks like Burnley are already on the case
https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/more/more-hospitality/christmas-2022
[Post edited 27 Sep 2022 11:22]
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 11:34 - Sep 27 with 4825 viewsD_Alien

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 11:18 - Sep 27 by 49thseason

The club should be selling tables to local firms for their Christmas parties and have as many nights as possible providing Christmas dinners and some entertainment. Many companies are too small to make it worthwhile hiring a venue for just themselves, buying a table or two for 8 or 10 people each is a much better prospect.
I wonder where Crown Oil and all our other sponsors are having their Christmas parties?

We have a Head of Commercial, a Commercial Executive and a Commercial Assistant, all focused on identifying and maximising potential non-footballing revenues

Presuming they all work at least a 35-hour week, that's over 100 hours per week of input. I'm sure all avenues are being explored, overseen by the board

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 12:14 - Sep 27 with 4742 views49thseason

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 11:34 - Sep 27 by D_Alien

We have a Head of Commercial, a Commercial Executive and a Commercial Assistant, all focused on identifying and maximising potential non-footballing revenues

Presuming they all work at least a 35-hour week, that's over 100 hours per week of input. I'm sure all avenues are being explored, overseen by the board

So, have you heard anything about Christmas at the Club yet? Or any new sponsors? or a ticket offer to City and United fans when the Prem closes down for the World Cup?
Trying to sell more "stuff" to the same suspects isn't what is needed.
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 12:25 - Sep 27 with 4728 viewsgolfaduffy

I'm hearing that our previous Commercial Manager hardly bothered to contact sponsors in her last year and a half. As soon as she moved to another club, she contacted some of them to ask if they would move.

My mates dad told her where to go in no uncertain terms.

Unfortunately, theres loads of work to do to repare several years of coasting under a useless CEO.
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 12:57 - Sep 27 with 4661 viewsD_Alien

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 12:14 - Sep 27 by 49thseason

So, have you heard anything about Christmas at the Club yet? Or any new sponsors? or a ticket offer to City and United fans when the Prem closes down for the World Cup?
Trying to sell more "stuff" to the same suspects isn't what is needed.

I suspect you missed the subtlety intended in my post

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 14:21 - Sep 27 with 4479 views49thseason

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 12:57 - Sep 27 by D_Alien

I suspect you missed the subtlety intended in my post

Ahh, OK, sorry, I dont really do subtle where money for the club is concerned. The idea that the most hyped time of year, when people spend money they wouldnt at any other time of the year, is an afterthought for anyone in sales and marketing is a massive red flag. They could do 30 % of their annual hospitality revenue over a 4 week Christmas period and create massive goodwill for the club.... but will they? Or will we get a 17 minute video from the manager and players wishing us all the best for the New Year instead?
Login to get fewer ads

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 15:33 - Sep 27 with 4367 viewsD_Alien

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 14:21 - Sep 27 by 49thseason

Ahh, OK, sorry, I dont really do subtle where money for the club is concerned. The idea that the most hyped time of year, when people spend money they wouldnt at any other time of the year, is an afterthought for anyone in sales and marketing is a massive red flag. They could do 30 % of their annual hospitality revenue over a 4 week Christmas period and create massive goodwill for the club.... but will they? Or will we get a 17 minute video from the manager and players wishing us all the best for the New Year instead?

Well, the subtlety was required since it'd be remiss of any of us to be critical of the club and it's senior employees until there's direct evidence of sleeping on the job, given that the board oversee their efforts and the business acumen of the board isn't in question given the share issues being successfully resolved and the ground brought back into full ownership

It'd be good to hear what their plans for the Christmas period are sooner rather than later, before party-goers put their deposits down elsewhere; or alternatively, ensure we all understand what the limitations are
[Post edited 27 Sep 2022 18:12]

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 18:40 - Sep 27 with 4039 viewsblackdogblue

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 11:18 - Sep 27 by 49thseason

To be honest mate, we were guests of the Dale Trust as won the draw…

Thoroughly enjoyed the day though 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 17:54 - Oct 6 with 2938 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Went earlier this year towards the end of season, first time in a long time.

Some random curry with a sweet sauce and a milk based dessert. Pretty dreadful catering.

I’d be happy to pay a little more for better quality but until the tide turns it’ll be money kept in my pocket.
Tomato Soup and Cottage Pie for £50 on Saturday on 20:26 - Oct 6 with 2753 viewsDalenet

To be fair to the club they have slashed the prices for October games. Back nearer to the level we saw in previous seasons. Doubling the price this season was a gamble
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024