Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview 07:45 - Oct 28 with 989 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58851/southampton-at-cry

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 09:56 - Oct 28 with 934 viewssaintwizzler

The Crystal Palace and Newcastle games are a good test of where we are.
Over to you Alpine Klopp, you’re jobs safe for now.

Watch as Djenepo comes in at Left Back…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 10:00 - Oct 28 with 935 viewsSaintNick

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 09:56 - Oct 28 by saintwizzler

Newcastle are coming up on the rails, won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games and only been beaten once in the league this season, im not a fan of Eddie Howe but he has done a good job so far

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 10:10 - Oct 28 with 919 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 10:00 - Oct 28 by SaintNick

Newcastle are coming up on the rails, won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 games and only been beaten once in the league this season, im not a fan of Eddie Howe but he has done a good job so far

The feel good factor is at Newcastle United with money no problem, throw in some shrewd buys in Pope, Tripper, Bruno and Burns.

Wilson, if he’s on the pitch, will always score goals.

Eddie Howe did more good at Bournemouth than bad and I’d of welcomed him at SFC.
When Newcastle decide he’s not a big enough name for them then he’s a goner.

Unai Emery turned Newcastle down and is now the manager of Villa.
Clever Kunt.

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 10:14 - Oct 28 with 915 viewsA1079

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 10:00 - Oct 28 by SaintNick

Why are you not a fan of Eddie Howe Nick? Just intrigued really, it is not a criticism as we all have our own views.

From afar I have the impression he is a fairly good manager (yes, he has his dips) but I think he has managed the takeover well at Newcastle, he did a good job on the whole with Bournemouth (though I concede it went a bit sour in the end). He seems to have gravitas, rarely any histrionics with him and he seems to get players on board. But, I may be missing something?
Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 11:43 - Oct 28 with 852 viewsStAnt

Not expecting much from Newcastle at home. Think they'll have too much for us. Would be happy with a point as per Arsenal but we do need to start winning more home games once the easier fixtures come along.
Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 15:19 - Oct 28 with 774 viewsGRIM

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 09:56 - Oct 28 by saintwizzler

I reckon Ralph might resort to playing JWP at Right Back along side 3 ctr backs.
JWP has history playing against Zaha.
He winds Zaha up & knows how to deal with him.
That would mean AMN & Diallo playing ctr mid together. That's not been tried & could possibly work.
Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 15:35 - Oct 28 with 759 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton At Crystal Palace The Preview on 15:19 - Oct 28 by GRIM

I reckon Ralph might resort to playing JWP at Right Back along side 3 ctr backs.
JWP has history playing against Zaha.
He winds Zaha up & knows how to deal with him.
That would mean AMN & Diallo playing ctr mid together. That's not been tried & could possibly work.

Grealish pîssed all over JWP the last time he played RB.
At least Lyanco can scare the shit out of him before planting the whiney Kunt in Row F.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024