Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? 13:15 - Dec 27 with 1835 viewsAguycalledJack

I was lucky to get Hutch - the Tommy Hutchinson story.

Last few chapters about the swans. The one entitled Deadly Doug Strikes Again should be interesting 😂
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:41 - Dec 27 with 1791 viewsonehunglow

Rob Burrows autobiography

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:50 - Dec 27 with 1795 viewspencoedjack

Hutch as well.

Contemplating reading it now or keeping it for holidays.
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 15:34 - Dec 27 with 1771 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:50 - Dec 27 by pencoedjack

Hutch as well.

Contemplating reading it now or keeping it for holidays.

I’m about half way through.
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 19:34 - Dec 28 with 1687 viewsunion_jack

Through German Eyes. Looking at the Battle of the Somme from a German perspective. Not started it yet.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 20:27 - Dec 28 with 1676 viewsbuilthjack

There’s a couple of books knocking about, Walking on Sunshine, and Shine on Swansea City.
Good read’s.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 22:21 - Dec 29 with 1574 viewsKeithHaynes

Chris Coleman was a big fan of Hutch 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:21 - Dec 30 with 1512 viewsCatullus

The REimaginarium of Dr Parnassus, it's all about a bloke who must collect 5 votes by midnight or lose the poster of the year competition...AGAIN.

I lost interest after the third page, there's a very long dialogue with a bloke called B Wells and it all got boring.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 15:11 - Dec 30 with 1499 viewsbuilthjack

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:21 - Dec 30 by Catullus

The REimaginarium of Dr Parnassus, it's all about a bloke who must collect 5 votes by midnight or lose the poster of the year competition...AGAIN.

I lost interest after the third page, there's a very long dialogue with a bloke called B Wells and it all got boring.

It could have been a 20 pager if I hadn't gone to bed.
I shouldn't get drawn in with people like that.
For goodness sake let him / her win.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 18:51 - Dec 30 with 1462 viewsjohnlangy

The Road to Independence (of Wales in case you hadn't guessed ) and a biography of Michael Collins.
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 13:22 - Dec 31 with 1403 viewsKilkennyjack

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 18:51 - Dec 30 by johnlangy

The Road to Independence (of Wales in case you hadn't guessed ) and a biography of Michael Collins.

Hi John,

Also check out Will Haywards new book called ‘Independent Nation’.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 14:21 - Dec 31 with 1396 viewsjohnlangy

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 13:22 - Dec 31 by Kilkennyjack

Hi John,

Also check out Will Haywards new book called ‘Independent Nation’.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿✊🏾

Will do Kilkenny. Have a great New Year.
Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 17:41 - Dec 31 with 1364 viewsBoundy

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 20:27 - Dec 28 by builthjack

There’s a couple of books knocking about, Walking on Sunshine, and Shine on Swansea City.
Good read’s.

got the pair

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 20:28 - Dec 31 with 1321 viewsKilkennyjack

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 17:41 - Dec 31 by Boundy

got the pair

A good sports related book is a joy.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2023 19:53]

Beware of the Risen People

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 23:16 - Dec 31 with 1298 viewsmagicdaps10

Anybody have any decent books for Christmas? on 22:21 - Dec 29 by KeithHaynes

Chris Coleman was a big fan of Hutch 😂

Merthyr in the Snow?
😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024