Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" 17:36 - Apr 7 with 5272 viewsnumptydumpty

Shocking !!!

Shocking in how many people sang the chant

I did not join in but hard not to agree.

I been going over 40 years but it's the seeming inability to try that hard that gets me.

I have never seen this before and as a long standing Rangers fan, simply viewing players that want away from here putting in zero fight that's the hardest thing to see.

Thing is today

Wasn't angry, wasn't surprised

It was unbelievably predictable !!!

But these players I have no words !!!

They don't want to be here and they will do nothing to preserve our Championship status.

As far as I am concerned today was the day we were relegated !!!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 17:37]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 5130 viewsLowerloftLad

I was singing this in full voice as I stormed out of the stadium. Heartless gutless and nothing short of embarrassing I don't want to see any of these players again next season.

It could have easlily been three-nill by half time.

At points Preston didn't even need to put us under any pressure and we still managed to just hand them the ball.

No game plan, no fight ,No passion.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2023 17:45]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 5035 viewsLblock

Shocking as in you expected more to join in or shocking that it was sung?

I'm shocked people actually clapped them off at the end.
I'm shocked there's not been meltdowns
I'm shocked people haven't stormed the Directors Box

Hang on.... I'm shocked that I'm shocked.

We've just accepted mediocrity, idiocy and ineptitude at this club..... so it's not really shocking.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:53 - Apr 7 with 4898 viewsRs_Holy

Someone said a couple of games ago it feels like the players actually want to get relegated… I know it’s illegal to bet if you are a pro player but friends and relatives???? we were something like 30/1 to go down not so long ago… 1 shot on target today… why not just have a speculative shot when you get near the goal? law of averages and all that. It stinks, I smell a rat folks… 🤷🏻‍♂️
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:56 - Apr 7 with 4803 viewsQPunkR

I'm genuinely astounded this shower of cúnts that try to pass themselves off as a football squad have avoided getting pelters for so long. Fücking ingrate no bollix wånkers the lot of them. They should be getting flaming sh!t delivered through their mailboxes as that's all they've been serving us up for months

QPR - "shit but local"

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:18 - Apr 7 with 4518 viewsDamo1962

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:56 - Apr 7 by QPunkR

I'm genuinely astounded this shower of cúnts that try to pass themselves off as a football squad have avoided getting pelters for so long. Fücking ingrate no bollix wånkers the lot of them. They should be getting flaming sh!t delivered through their mailboxes as that's all they've been serving us up for months

Four goals in front of the Loft all season...says it all. In fact, most of our second half performances at LR have been shocking. Cowards the lot of them. Wish I could be at LR to give them both barrels.
The Chant of on 18:22 - Apr 7 with 4462 viewsnumptydumpty

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 17:44 - Apr 7 by Lblock

Shocking as in you expected more to join in or shocking that it was sung?

I'm shocked people actually clapped them off at the end.
I'm shocked there's not been meltdowns
I'm shocked people haven't stormed the Directors Box

Hang on.... I'm shocked that I'm shocked.

We've just accepted mediocrity, idiocy and ineptitude at this club..... so it's not really shocking.

Shocked in that perhaps more weren't joining in

It doesn't help but sadly nothing will help

Unfortunately though the performance and result for me was guaranteed before the start of the game !!!

The Chant of on 18:24 - Apr 7 with 4419 viewsJAPRANGERS

The Chant of on 18:22 - Apr 7 by numptydumpty

Shocked in that perhaps more weren't joining in

It doesn't help but sadly nothing will help

Unfortunately though the performance and result for me was guaranteed before the start of the game !!!

What do you reckon for West Brom Monday? Surrender now?
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:27 - Apr 7 with 4371 viewsGloucs_R

A good friend of mine was at the Blackburn game and had VIp access. Spoke to some of their players who said that we were the easiest team they've faced all season. Very easy to break down, left space all over the pitch and had no attacking threat.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:29 - Apr 7 with 4327 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Same as the Op, it’s not my cup of tea to sing it but I get it. I’m sure as hell not clapping.
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:33 - Apr 7 with 4266 viewsDamo1962

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:27 - Apr 7 by Gloucs_R

A good friend of mine was at the Blackburn game and had VIp access. Spoke to some of their players who said that we were the easiest team they've faced all season. Very easy to break down, left space all over the pitch and had no attacking threat.

Why does that not surprise me.Have we ever had a more unprofessional group of players?
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:36 - Apr 7 with 4234 viewsRs_Holy

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:27 - Apr 7 by Gloucs_R

It stinks… 1 shot on target in a must win home fixture! The players are deliberately not trying. If it was 1 in every 2 or 3 games I wouldn’t be suspicious… BUT IT IS EVERY SINGLE GAME!
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:45 - Apr 7 with 4130 viewskropotkin41

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:36 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

It stinks… 1 shot on target in a must win home fixture! The players are deliberately not trying. If it was 1 in every 2 or 3 games I wouldn’t be suspicious… BUT IT IS EVERY SINGLE GAME!

I have said in another thread or two how suspicious it all feels. Not easy to accept. Sounds outlandish or farfetched, but honestly.... it's got to be at least one plausible explanation for an implausible season.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 4009 viewsDamo1962

Nah, that lets these players off the hook. Over-rated, untalented invertebrates is what they are 🤔
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 19:08 - Apr 7 with 3890 viewsWatford_Ranger

When we get relegated at Stoke it’ll be tasty in that corner by the tunnel. Something to look forward to.
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 19:30 - Apr 7 with 3753 viewsStanisgod

I again didnt see any lack of effort, just a distinct lack of skill. They are just not good enough, same as Wigan and Blackpool.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:08 - Apr 7 with 3566 viewsMalintabuk

Not long back and still in total shock at what we have become.
Quite a lot of the family went today and my nephews lad said he does not want to go anymore.....that lad is the future of our club.... and we have him in tears not wanting to go anymore !!!
I would love this message to go to the club and to tell them what you are doing.... slowly systematically killing it.
I can accept us not being good enough, the worse I've seen was 1968, until now.
57 years I have given this club.... and this .... words fail me..... shower have done their best to kill any love I have for it
Not just the players... but the management.
Someone said in here if this was a normal marriage you would have to leave it.... but we still go back for more
I k ow on Sunday I'll get a text from my nephew asking about West Brom... and for a nano second some masochist side of me will want to go..... but I don't think I will
So thank you QPR 2023 for killing a lifelong love, I hope when your driving g home to ight in your Bentley.... Top of the range Beemer..... to your 1 5mil house, you might want to think about the tossers that are providing this.... mugs like my great nephew, 8 years old in in f'ucking tears
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:20 - Apr 7 with 3473 viewsNed_Kennedys

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 19:30 - Apr 7 by Stanisgod

I again didnt see any lack of effort, just a distinct lack of skill. They are just not good enough, same as Wigan and Blackpool.

Disagree about the lack of effort.
We lost virtually all of the 50/50 challenges.
Most of this bunch were half hearted all game.
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:24 - Apr 7 with 3432 viewsJames_Paddocks

I sang it, because it's true.

The players are actively taking the piss out of us.
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:24 - Apr 7 with 3430 viewsthemodfather

very few qpr players this since december can hold their heads up. if id been there i would have joined in, and spartacus, and his mate and all!
beyond a joke . us fans are being bloody let down
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:29 - Apr 7 with 3382 viewsbillericaydicky

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:20 - Apr 7 by Ned_Kennedys

I totally agree, compare today's 'effort' with that v Watford, where we got in their faces from the first whistle, we put in challenges and were up for it. Preston beat us without breaking sweat.

We have nothing about us, no passion, no bottle, no desire, no pattern of play or creativity and are so easy to play against. We're going down and deserve to do so.
The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 23:02 - Apr 7 with 2915 viewsDamo1962

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 20:20 - Apr 7 by Ned_Kennedys

Agree. Too many supporters mistake unfocused, unintelligent running around like headless chickens...as effort. The only effort on show at LR, is the effort of the supporters to drag themselves along, only to be treated with disdain by these so called footballer's.
The Chant of on 09:34 - Apr 8 with 2448 viewsnumptydumpty

The Chant of on 18:24 - Apr 7 by JAPRANGERS

What do you reckon for West Brom Monday? Surrender now?

Not sure where you got from my post that we should just surrender against West Brom.

Clearly obviously I want us to perform and get a great result.

What I did say as for yesterday, that the result and performance was guaranteed before the start...

I guess I implied players have surrendered.

As a fan, never surrender, quite clearly.

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 12:31 - Apr 9 with 1962 viewsenfieldargh

You never know this chant may actually get to them.......nahhh

Funny if it brings a new ethos into them.

That we we know we just go along and slag them off to victory

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Chant of "You're not fit to wear the hoops" on 12:38 - Apr 9 with 1949 viewsPaddyhoops

Didn’t sing it myself but applauded those who did.
It was a long time coming and hopefully this is the bottomed out moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024