Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread 09:52 - Apr 8 with 55571 viewskropotkin41

Somebody has to do this, and I'd like to take this opportunity to salute all the travelling Rs during this crazy season.
We're going to lose on Monday, and numbers of goals don't matter. Here's to a sunny day in August by which time let's hope somebody has swept up and put the rubbish out at Loftus Road.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2023 10:13]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:23 - Apr 10 with 2748 viewsMedwayR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 13:30 - Apr 10 by CamberleyR

Rudoni at Huddersfield who they got from Wimbledon is exactly the sort of player we should be scouting. Why are we not signing players like this?

We were linked with him for years so I'm sure we were well aware of him. I expect the money we could've spent on him was spent on Tyler Roberts loan fee instead.

Poll: Who’s better?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:25 - Apr 10 with 2680 viewsManinBlack

I don't think we will be capitalising on Huddersfield dropping two points today.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:26 - Apr 10 with 2660 viewsNov77

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:25 - Apr 10 by ManinBlack

I don't think we will be capitalising on Huddersfield dropping two points today.

have a feeling the only result that matters for us today is what happens at Preston

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 2592 viewsStanisgod

Im assuming Richards has done someones cat or something.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:29 - Apr 10 with 2610 viewsSK_hoops

Could have really done with Kakay and Armstrong today - our injuries are like whack a mole. A load come back, but more appear elsewhere.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:30 - Apr 10 with 2586 viewscolinallcars

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:15 - Apr 10 by QPRSteve

Can someone give me a reason why I should part with a tenner to watch this?

Well…….think how you'd feel if you didn't and we won. It's in the realm of fantasy I admit.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:42 - Apr 10 with 2405 viewsBushRanger82

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:04 - Apr 10 by aston_hoop

Uninspiring.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:43 - Apr 10 with 2380 views08olesen

What is the question if Albert and Martin are the answer? Both would struggle to start in league 1 now. I beg them prove me wrong but Albert offers absolutely nothing.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 10 with 2304 viewsstevec

Right that’s it, I can’t face another two hours of what’s about to happen.

I’m going out, I could be sometime.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 10 with 2292 viewsbosh67

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:43 - Apr 10 by 08olesen

What is the question if Albert and Martin are the answer? Both would struggle to start in league 1 now. I beg them prove me wrong but Albert offers absolutely nothing.

This really goes to prove what a total mess the fitness of so many of the squad really is when you seemingly have no option but to start Albert and Martin. On the other hand they do have some experience and at this point, most of their limbs compared to others.

That first 11 have hammering written all over it but I really hope I'm very wrong.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 10 with 2286 viewsdistortR

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:04 - Apr 10 by aston_hoop

Is that his preferred line up, or a dare?
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 10 with 2277 viewsdavman

Dykes and Martin preferred to Willock - perplexing and only means one thing.

L A U N C H...

... and repeat.

AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN and AGAIN.

But no shots on target to show for it. Defeat by 4 or 5 coming...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 10 with 2279 viewsSK_hoops

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:48 - Apr 10 by bosh67

This really goes to prove what a total mess the fitness of so many of the squad really is when you seemingly have no option but to start Albert and Martin. On the other hand they do have some experience and at this point, most of their limbs compared to others.

That first 11 have hammering written all over it but I really hope I'm very wrong.

If Willock is on the bench surely you can start him.
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:51 - Apr 10 with 2222 viewsstainrods_elbow

What Willock has done to warrant being dropped to accommodate our two lumbering and ineffectual 'strike partners' (yeah, right) is beyond me. Looks like the sole plan is that Albert might manage to land a cross onto one of their dead heads and, shaft me sideways, said head somehow does footballing damage for the first time in decades.

A (very) perverse part of me is whispering that today we somehow fluke a result, but all the rest of my brain prognosticates a loss of anywhere between 1-3 and 2-7.

Strap yourselves in!
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 14:54]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:56 - Apr 10 with 2150 viewsRangersDave

just be different, i'm going to predict a high scoring game, with rangers sharing the spoils losing by the narrowest of margins at 10-0

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 14:57 - Apr 10 with 2116 viewsHooping_Mad

Well today is the day for a resurrection, bookies not so sure but what do they know.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:01 - Apr 10 with 2016 viewsR_from_afar

I actually think we might score, probably a scruffy one off one of the opposition's legs, but I can't see us keeping a clean sheet...unless the match is abandoned after three minutes.

So, a draw at best but probably a defeat. Again. It's brutal.

Oh, and to be honest, given how thin the squad is, how low confidence is and how lacking in commitment most of our players have been, I'm really not sure the style, the line-up or the formation make much difference. It's all fallen apart.

Prepare for a gruelling afternoon.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 1994 viewsderbyhoop

Any streams?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 1980 viewsR_from_afar

And we're off and we have an early corner. Wasted, obs

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 10 with 1946 viewsR_from_afar

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

Correction, it was a West Brom corner. It's the stress of it all

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:04 - Apr 10 with 1905 viewsRs_Holy

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

gotta love the Rangers fans.... 30 seconds in ... "how sh!t must you be ...we're drawing away"
Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 1903 viewsR_from_afar

Aha, now a corner for us, Amos blazes over

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 1902 viewskropotkin41

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:02 - Apr 10 by derbyhoop

Any streams?

Of blood, or tears?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:06 - Apr 10 with 1828 viewsMick_S

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:05 - Apr 10 by R_from_afar

Aha, now a corner for us, Amos blazes over

Amos kills pigeon shocker

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Easter Miracle at the Hawthorns/Gutless Capitulation Match Thread on 15:09 - Apr 10 with 1688 viewsMick_S

That support deserves so much more

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024