Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? 07:55 - Apr 16 with 1948 viewsHammersmithR

Or are they done for the season with all the other crocks?
Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 11:12 - Apr 16 with 1735 viewsBushRanger82

Don't think it really matters who's fit, who isn't.
That squad of players is one of the worst I've ever seen.
We are in deep, deep, doo doo. Only Reading and Cardiff not picking up any more points this season will save us.
Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 11:18 - Apr 16 with 1710 viewstraininvain

Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 11:12 - Apr 16 by BushRanger82

Don't think it really matters who's fit, who isn't.
That squad of players is one of the worst I've ever seen.
We are in deep, deep, doo doo. Only Reading and Cardiff not picking up any more points this season will save us.

Strange to think that the same squad were top of the league back in October. Safe to say they were overachieving but how do you go from top to one of the worst records this league has ever seen in such a short space of time.

The players have to take most of the responsibility but I don’t think the managers are blameless. The set up yesterday was appalling.
Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 12:15 - Apr 16 with 1587 viewsNorthantsHoop

Does it matter the whole lot of them are useless, although reckon Armstrong will be a right handful in League 1 for us and get those elusive goals that the current lot fail to do.
Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 12:22 - Apr 16 with 1567 viewsted_hendrix

Well Armstrong Is ours the other latchico can f uck off to wherever he came from and take his First Aid box with him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 12:28 - Apr 16 with 1539 viewsNorthantsHoop

Armstrong and Iregbunam - when are they back? on 12:22 - Apr 16 by ted_hendrix

Well Armstrong Is ours the other latchico can f uck off to wherever he came from and take his First Aid box with him.

Agree and sick of us becoming a creche for failing Premier league academy footballers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024